Anyone barebacked their way through the AIDS epidemic of the 1980s and early 1990s?

Guest descartes70817
On July 11, 2017 at 3:55 PM, AnonBareback said:

I want FBA. I've spoken to some guys who go on and off and on meds so they can have periods of gifting/spreading. Being kinda new to active bug chasing, I wonder how common that is? Is it something you do, if I may ask? 

I was diagnosed with full blown AIDS earlier this year although I was symptomatic and also very sexually active for at least a couple of years beforehand. I ended up in hospital with double pneumonia at the end of a series of other infections (dysphagia, protastitis, bad gut infections, diarrhea). I can't say I'd recommend letting it go that far.

Guest neg4POZnw
50 minutes ago, descartes70817 said:

I was diagnosed with full blown AIDS earlier this year although I was symptomatic and also very sexually active for at least a couple of years beforehand. I ended up in hospital with double pneumonia at the end of a series of other infections (dysphagia, protastitis, bad gut infections, diarrhea). I can't say I'd recommend letting it go that far.

Good point. 

since I was 11... first with family, then their friends, then any cock in any way...truck stops, bathrooms, woods, xxx theaters, ive been a whore since 1977. today is my 51st birthday and I'm still neg.  my family is throwing a gangbang for me tonight. should be at least 30 people there... 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

On 04/07/2017 at 4:24 AM, torontosquirter said:

Actually, the Aclands did mingle and fuck us mortals... 

20 hours ago, jizzmboy said:

since I was 11... first with family, then their friends, then any cock in any way...truck stops, bathrooms, woods, xxx theaters, ive been a whore since 1977. today is my 51st birthday and I'm still neg.  my family is throwing a gangbang for me tonight. should be at least 30 people there... 

fuk amaz amazing. we need to report on stories of you guys, who took tones of poz loads and are still.neg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest descartes70817
On July 18, 2017 at 8:48 PM, AnonBareback said:

Good point. 

To be fair I made it all the way to 2006, which is when I think I was infected. I just kept on fucking until I got too sick to fuck any more, and that's when I was diagnosed with FBA.

• 1 month later...

Totally didn't live it but my ex did I am only 24 but we were together for a year and a half he contracted it in like 1986 and fucked through it and all the horrible issues it came with. He was undetectable when we met i didnt care you know how that goes when you love some one but he wasn't consistent on his meds He bred me daily for the time we were together and others he topped and bottomed for (I didn't know this) and I am still undetectable.

Edited by MulderYuffie

My favorite sex pigs are guys like me who got the bug in the early 80s and continued collecting poz loads since then. I love collecting strains that have been mutating for more than 30 years. It connects me on a spiritual level with all those pigs who passed on after passing their strains to us to keep their DNA alive.

2 hours ago, ProudPozPig said:

My favorite sex pigs are guys like me who got the bug in the early 80s and continued collecting poz loads since then. I love collecting strains that have been mutating for more than 30 years. It connects me on a spiritual level with all those pigs who passed on after passing their strains to us to keep their DNA alive.

Fuck, I can only imagine how many strains you have mixed in you -I would love to get some of that in me!

• 4 weeks later...

The connection I had with infected guys who fucked me at the baths in the 1980s is indescribable. There are no words to express how turned on I was when a guy with AIDS and I kissed, made out and fucked passionately over and over one night at the baths in Long Beach.

We were so into each other that I gladly took his cock in my tight hole, even though it hurt like hell. The chemistry was immediate and intense. At one point he stopped, looked deep into my eyes, and said, "Baby, I want to have AIDS with you. I want to you to carry me inside you forever." That pushed me over the edge, and I think I babbled something like, "PLEASE MAKE ME PREGNANT WITH YOUR AIDS BABIES!!!" before shoving my tongue deep inside his mouth. He started pumping my hole again a lot harder, kissing me the whole time, and I remember thinking for the first time that I loved this total stranger and wanted nothing more than to be impregnated with his seed.

When he finally spewed his toxic sperm deep inside my raw guts, I thought I was going to pass out in ecstasy. He kept thrusting to work his bug deep into the walls of my ass while I pulled him tight and kissed him like my life depended on it. After he finally pulled out, he felched his seed out of my dripping hole and shared it with me in a deep, passionate kiss for the longest time. (Actually, there were also loads in there from a couple of other infected pigs who fucked me earlier that night.)

I took a few more loads from other guys after I left his room, but this guy and I always played and rekindled our twisted love any time we ran into each other at the baths. It was hotter each time, knowing that we were continuing to give and take toxic loads with other men and then meeting to share our treasure with each other as lovers. As a guy with AIDS, he was stigmatized and shunned by society, so he was just as hungry for me as I was for him. I fucked him as well, and I remember how hot it felt to pin him down and lick the sweat pouring from his body as I pounded his wasting butt. I wanted every toxic fluid he had, so of course I took his piss too.

Our romance lasted a few months before he stopped coming to the baths, and I later learned that he had died. But he - and many others - are with me and inside me forever.

• 1 year later...

I was scared to death. Too many men that I knew died from AIDS in the late 70’s and 80’s. With no credible treatments available I used condoms and only barebacked with men I trusted or with whom I shared a relationship. Some of us became exclusive among one another and stayed that way for quite a while.