Deep Throating Head Off Mattress

atllkg

Haven't posted in awhile been enjoying my little band of married men.  The advice I got last year on rimming has sure kept the guys happy and me too.  Added a new married guy to the stable. Found him on Craigslist.  Stopped by his place, did a nice deep throat session, he blew a huge load and I've been invited back 3 times now when the wife works late.  From the first time we got together, he's tried to deep throat me with me laying on my back, head hanging over the edge of the mattress.  I've tried this position before  and it's OK.  Most guys doing the pumping seem to prefer layin back being sucked or me on my knees getting face fucked; rarely, has the head over the mattress seemed to be of big interest.

However, new guy loves this position.  We try it for awhile, as long as I can take it.  I've gotten better but still not to the point where I can handle him until he cums.  We met up today and spent some quality time on trying to work out positions.  For a straight guy, this one is lots of fun and is playful about finding positions to make his cock feel good.  One thing, when we get into this head hanging down position, I think his cock adds another two inches in length and gets so hard.  I want to work up to being able to to have him face fuck me  and cum with his cock all the  way in the back of my throat with my head over the mattress.

Sure would appreciate any suggestions on how to make this happen.  He was really impressed with the session today and was saying really nice things as I left.  He seems really satisfied with the service he's receiving but he's so much fun, I'd like to be able to service him the way he only fantasizes about now.  I've watched a lot videos of cock sucking in this position, but most seem to be women doing it. Don't tell me there's a way a woman can suck a cock better than a guy??  Seriously, sure would appreciate any suggestions you guys can pass along!!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I've been force fed a few cocks with my head hanging over the mattress over the years. It's definitely harder to get them deep for me too. The height of the bed has to be perfect for my head to hang over at an angle that allows my throat to open up for the cock. A couple times the angle was perfect and I could feel the tops get their cock down my throat pretty easy. The other times were harder, and one time the angle was so bad that the guy made me puke all over because he wouldn't stop (and it's not my place as a bottom to try to stop him from using me). It's still much easier for me to get a big cock all the way down my throat when I'm on on my knees with him standing or laying with him in bed and going down on his cock from above. 

Thanks for the reply. That really helps to know it's not my cock sucking skills that are getting in the way. Been told I'm very good and just couldn't accept the fact that this position was so difficult and really not entertaining. And you're right, it's not our place to be telling the top to stop something he's enjoying. Have to say though, I've had 4 more sessions with this man since I posted. He's complimenting me and how much looser my throat is getting and how far his cock goes does down now.  Last time, he was being really verbal while he raped my throat and kept saying how good it felt. Actually I was taking OK with only a few stops to get some air. At one point I begged him to unload in my throat in this position when he was ready to blow.  He just petted me on the head and said I wasn't ready for that yet.  What a nice guy!!  I did get a great reward for my improved performance. After meeting up about 6 times, he let me rim and tongue fuck his ass. Wow, what a treat.  This is a guy in all this time has never hinted he had any interest in me tonguing him. I'd run my tongue to his taint, but he never raised up or moved a muscle like he wanted me to go any further.  After that serious deep throat session with my head off the mattress he was wanting it this time.  I'm going to go crazy the day I get to tongue fuck him and then he blows his huge load down my throat while my head is hanging off the bed.  My throat is so tight and to feel his monster cock pulse in me will be the best.  Thanks again for sharing that this is not an easy position.  I've learned it does take practice.  Now the challenge is keeping my tongue out of his ass when he's towering over me :-O