Sunday Night

Need2submit

So, it was starting to get late Sunday night and up until 11 I had been striking out left, right, and center.  My wife was out of town, but this was the last night that would be the case and, goddamn it, I needed cock.  It had been a solid six months since my last assfucking and my hole was ready.

I'd been talking to a few of my "go-to" guys, but their schedules weren't matching, and I went on an absolutely fruitless cock hunt on Adam4Adam, BBRTS, and Squirt.  My profile name on those sites are the same as mine here if you want to check them out, by the way.

Anyway, no dice and it was getting late. Around 11 my number one favorite fuck got ahold of me.  I had to work at 9 the next morning and the earliest he could hook up was 12:30.  "Fuck sleep" I said to myself.  Especially for this cock.  For the purposes of this story, I'll call him Jim.

So, when 12:30 rolled around, I got the text and I was on my way.  He only lives a couple of minutes away, so I was very quickly inside his condo.  He was already naked and I quickly stripped down to my brand new jock. He laid back on the bed and I knew he wanted his asshole eaten.

Man, do I love to eat ass, and his is a perfect meal.  Hairless, clean, and enough meat to get a good solid grip on.  I dug my tongue in deep, chewed, and sucked that hole until he was moaning non stop.  Best of all, his 7.5" cock was hard as hell and dripping sweet precum, which I quickly latched on to.  

I love precum so goddamned much. They should bottle it.  Anyway, I was well into working that cock when he said, very tersely "climb up on it".  He didn't have to say it twice.  I planted my left knee beside him, threw my right leg over him and pushed myself down on that beautiful cock.  And oh how he fucked me.  Deep and hard and hitting every right spot that hadn't been hit in months.

My eyes rolled back and I almost hyperventilated as he jammed his cock in me.  "It's been a long day," he muttered between thrusts, "I didn't even think I could get hard".  Goddamn but he was hard.

Quickly he told me to lay flat.  He loves to fuck me flat when he's ready to pump some cum.  He jammed his cock back in my tightened hole and really began the thrusting in earnest.  It felt so good I was forgetting to breathe properly.  And then boom.  He jammed in hard and dropped a giant load balls deep inside me.  And kept pumping.  I almost passed out it felt so fucking good.

And then. He rolled off.  Immediately I rolled over to suck that incredible cock clean.  He loves this part almost as much as I do.  "If you could only do that 10 minutes more, I could probably fuck you again", he said, dead serious.  But it was late and I couldn't get greedy.

I did, however, have him capture the moment. So I'm attaching the pic he took right after coring me out, and one I took just after I got home.  Hope you enjoy them.  I know I did...592e3d5f3a14f_FileMay2922806AM.thumb.jpeg.13892fc9afb47f8ab7b619126808ff3c.jpeg592e3d817b573_FileMay2923829AM.thumb.jpeg.3562e79ec85ee9534a8d608f06c86b86.jpeg

• Upvote 2