Bottoms: When Do You Want To Cum?

LittleCav

Bottoms: When Do You Want To Cum?  

262 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: When Do You Want To Cum?

• A while before he starts fucking me, about an hour before. This is so I can get the first load out of the way and settle in for a long fucking session
    • Just before we start fucking, during the foreplay before anal sex. This is so I can get the first load out of the way and settle in for a long fucking session
    • After he has started fucking me, but before he shoots his load. I want to shoot my load whilst he is inside me
    • Just after he has finished fucking me and shot his load up my asshole – I want to shoot my load while I watch his cum-covered cock come out of my ass
    • Within an hour or so after he has shot his load and cleaned himself up. I like to jack off or have him jack me off until I shoot, just thinking about how he fucked me
    • More than an hour after he has barebacked and bred me, after he has gone home and I am alone. I like to jack off by myself until I shoot, just thinking about how he fucked me
    • Never. It’s not important for me to cum at all - either before, during or after he barebacks me. My focus is entirely upon his cock fucking my ass my ejaculation is completely unnecessary

This poll is for the bareback bottoms in the group, either full-time bottoms or those who just get barebacked occasionally.  In your PERFECT sexual encounter, where you are being barebacked for hours by Mister Perfect’s huge cock, when would you like to reach your climax and shoot your cum load?  I say PERFECT because we rarely always get what we want when it comes to sex but ideally, when would you like to cum?

Never. When i want too cum i have sex with my wife.

When im playing with a man i exclusively bottom. And have no desire to have my cock played with or too ejaculate.

Ill have mind blowing orgasms from being fucked by a guy. But even if i dont I only care about getting him off.

• Upvote 3

While he is fucking me. I love it when a top makes me cum without me touching my dick. Just him fucking and hitting my prostate the right way. I get hard most of the times I'm getting fucked. I usually start dribbling pre-cum first and then orgasm and shoot my load. Not every top can do this to me. But when they do it's heaven. If this happens I can cum more times too if he keeps going long enough. It doesn't happen often though.

Some tops love it and are turned on by the fact they can make me cum with their dick and fuck technique. Some don't like it when it happens.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, NLbear said:

While he is fucking me. I love it when a top makes me cum without me touching my dick. Just him fucking and hitting my prostate the right way. I get hard most of the times I'm getting fucked. I usually start dribbling pre-cum first and then orgasm and shoot my load. Not every top can do this to me. But when they do it's heaven. If this happens I can cum more times too if he keeps going long enough. It doesn't happen often though.

Some tops love it and are turned on by the fact they can make me cum with their dick and fuck technique. Some don't like it when it happens.

Yup, exactly right! That's the one question that was missed on the poll. True total bottoms, when paired with top(s) that possess the right sized tool, technique, and stamina make for the most mind blowing assgasms. Cumming hands free is not like the conventional male ejaculation. Talking with my gal pals, assgasms sound exactly like how a real (female) bitch cums all over a hot cock. To me, assgasms are the closest thing to being high AF without taking anything.

• Upvote 2

Vers here, but I enjoy getting fucked by total tops sometimes.  I'll let the top fuck and finish in whatever position he sees fit, but in my own "perfect" situation I love the grand finale to be getting fucked and bred on my back, knees pulled back for a deep breeding, and being able to watch the tops face, direct eye contact as he's seeding me - I will almost always cum on demand at the exact same time or slightly after on purpose - watching his eyes roll back in his head as he's cumming is the ultimate turn on 

• Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, Leatherman667 said:

I love it when a guy cums when I fucking him; whether it be hands free or hands on is immaterial.

Just wondering if you like it because it turns you on to see the bottom's cum or because your cock feels good with the contractions while the bottom shoots.

Guest btchbyl

i dont have a fav way 2 cum. i can do it multiple times so it doesnt matter. i like 2 have a load shot in my ass first b4 i cum the first time but if i shoot b4 the top its ok i keep riding the dick til the top jizzes in my ass. or i stay on all 4s and let him finish up my ass. sometimes the top sperms up my ass and leaves b4 i jizz so i finger my knocked up hole and jerk off then walk back 2 my car. this is when im getting my ass banged out by anon tops in public places. at home i let my roommates use my ass when they want it and i dont get off at all. i save it 4 the anon public encounters.

While I have had a couple of guys that did get me off while fucking me, and it was fantastic when it did happen, I'm really not into getting off before or during or after a guy has fucked me, for me it's all about him and him getting off and being satisfied with dumping his load in my willing ass and leaving well satisfied.

4 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

Just wondering if you like it because it turns you on to see the bottom's cum or because your cock feels good with the contractions while the bottom shoots.

A bit of both; but the contractions win out.

In general I really focus on the top when I'm getting fucked. I don't think about my dick at all, even though I do get hard a lot of the time. For me I prefer to service my top, take his fuck and load(s), and then deal with my own orgasm later on.

That being said, if I was to get nailed in that very special way and the top hit all of the right spots, if I could cum hands-free from a fuck, I'd happily welcome that. In the mean time, I like to take care of it myself.

Wow, interesting. I have to admit I am surprised at the number of guys who chose the last answer (me too). But the answer wasn't perfect for me. The truth is, it is important to me if I ever cum at all, but cum in the general sense of the word (i.e., orgasm).  "Cum" is a pretty universal term connoting orgasm, not necessarily just ejaculation.  And as several here have noted, a bottom can cum 'hands free' as it were, from getting fucked. 

That's that category I fall into.  In and ideal world, I get all my pleasure from the top and none of that comes from him touching my penis. In an ideal world. I know of some who have that, usually because they are married or in a relationship with a Dom top. I'm on my own, so my hole is a vacuum of sorts that sucks up anyone in its path. I see that as a sort of self medicating though. I suspect I would be less of a cum slut cock whore if I had someone in my life who exercised the Dominant psychological attributes with me that are only partly fulfilled by getting bred.