frat boy cum

daddysboy42

I'm kind of at a loss for words, but I'm feeling so many things now. my ass is still leaking cum and its sore to sit down, so let me start from the beginning

this morning on my way into my summer job i pulled up grindr and got a message from a couple looking, 22 and 23. we swapped pics and they were hot as hell, both a year ahead of me at our university, both discreet and in fraternities. not really my type but i was craving dick and they wanted a bottom to use, so obviously we made plans to meet.

we met up this afternoon at their place and they were both sweet talkers. they smoked me out a bit (green) and both asked me questions about school and my life and normal stuff. at one point i was so relaxed i was kind of just staring at one of them and all of a sudden the other one pulls me back into him and they both start taking my clothes off. aggressive and hot, I was into it. what happened next is kind of a hot and sweaty blur. somehow we ended up on a bed and i was sucking one dick while my ass was licked by the other. i love to deep throat and they had the perfect size dicks, both about 7 inches and the perfect size to fit my throat. both of them really enjoyed it.

at one point fingers started going into me and i told one of them to get the poppers from my shorts pocket on the floor. while i was sucking one dick and getting lube slathered into me, i felt a finger then two go into me, so naturally i clench my sphincter and that drives him wild. i kind of remembered them mentioning condoms before we met but i felt a hot bare dick head on my hole and it got me excited. while i was deep throating one, i felt the other's raw dick head trying to push into me. i stopped and took a hit of poppers and then felt him push it all the way in. the unanticipated raw dick felt so fucking great, and the fact that they didn't even mention condoms once i was there was driving me wild and my dick was rock hard. i blew my load 5 minutes in but stayed hard, something that rarely happens. both took turns pumping their loads into me, mostly on my back while one fucked me and i sucked the other. i came two more times. after the fact we swapped more saliva and i was on my merry way. now its been a couple hours and i still feel their cum dribbling out of me and i just got their phone numbers in a grindr message. very excited for more

• Like 4
  • Upvote 30
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

So fucking hot!  I love that you're a daddy's boy of course, but always find it curious how we develop our "types".  So curious how a "hot as hell" 22 & 23 yo frat boy couple is not your type,,,,they could blow their seed up my hole ANYtime, then I'd gladly pay it forward into you! :)  I used to consider stuff like that 100% fantasy, but all my fantasies have been becoming reality the past few years since I've "opened up" :)

• Upvote 3