NOTE: This is fiction. It did not and has not happened. All characters are fictional, except maybe myself. I think I am real.  I hope  that this is how my neg bottom will be pozzed some day, soon. This is my first story and i sincerely hope that i do not accidentally violate any rules. I have read the rules and I think it is OK. This story has some graphic language and personal slurs.

The door to my hotel room was ajar, just as he directed. The room was dark and I was naked with my ass up on the bed. A lamp was on in one corner of the room with a towel over it to diffuse the light. My hole was as clean as i could make it and ready for the expected gift. My breeder had texted me from the hotel lobby that he was on his way up to my room. I was ready, but I was nervous. Yet I was excited too.

How did I get here? We connected on BZ.  It was clear that this was the high viral load, med resistant HIV+ and full blown AIDS breeder that I had been seeking. He was willing to gift me. We exchanged medical reports, he wanted to ensure that I was truly NEG and I wanted proof of his claimed 2.1 million viral load. I traveled just to be bred by his toxic cock. I had seen pictures of him and I wanted to worship his death stick before it plunged deep into my most private places seeding me with his toxic death. He was my executioner. I had no plans to go on meds. I wanted AIDS. I wanted to share it widely once I was fully toxic. But first, I needed him to breed me deeply.

I heard the door slowly open and then close. I snapped back into the present. I wanted to look, but knew I shouldn’t. He said, “Good faggot! I hope you are ready because I have not cum in five days and you are going to get the most toxic load I have ever shot.” I heard him take off his clothes. and shuffle over to me. He roughly stuck a finger into my hole and spun it around. I could feel his fingernail cutting into my tissue. I stopped breathing and held my breath knowing that this would make the virus he carried more likely to infect and then ultimately kill me.

“Say it,” he said.

“Give me AIDS,” I quickly replied. I had been prepared for him to ask that question.

With that he stooped over and began to rim my clean ass deeply. “MMMM, perfect. You are clean and properly prepared to receive my gift,” he uttered. It felt good to have his tongue so deeply inside of me. I knew his cock would soon be delivering its special load of death to me. He grabbed my cock and balls and gave them a nasty twist. My precum was flowing copiously. He took some of my precum and wiped it on my hole. 

“Suck me,” he commanded. I had been waiting. I wanted to worship the instrument that was going to infuse death into my body. It was the executioner’s tool, as lethal as the guillotine, the axe blade or the scimitar; only this death would take longer to consummate. I would have a lot of time to reflect upon my decision and the chain of events which led me here.  

I eagerly took all 8 inches of his uncut cock into my mouth. He was already semi-erect and I knew that I was to bring him to full hardness. It was then that he would be ready to gift me as we had planned. I wanted this. His balls and pubes were shaved. It was very exciting for me to feel the bare skin against my nose as I took him deep. I gave him the best blow-job of my life, fully worshiping his cock and balls and the seed that was within. I lost track of time while preparing the instrument of my ultimate destruction. I became aware that he was beginning a slow in and out motion as he became more excited. 

He started to pull his cock from my warm mouth. “Turn around faggot, it is time.” I was jolted back into reality and realized the moment had arrived. This beautiful cock that i had been deep throating was about to become the instrument of my ultimate demise. I slid my mouth off the heavily veined shaft of his cock, lingering for a moment to run my tongue under his foreskin. I love uncut cock and the sensitive glans protected by the foreskin. I savored the flavor of his precum and I knew in a few moments this hard instrument of sex and enjoyment would be deep inside of me. And he was hard, like a piece of steel. 

Once I had relinquished his cock from my mouth I got back onto the bed and and presented my ass for his use and enjoyment. He had previously told me he only bred doggie, so there was no question what position I needed to assume. He bent over and licked my hole one last time.  “This is your last chance you sick fuck,” he said. “Once my cock head is in your bottom there is no turning back. I will fuck you and give you AIDS and you will die from it. You will get sick, you will have terrible diarrhea, and my strain is med resistant. Meds will not help you nor will they save you. And just so you know, I may have some other bugs that I will be sharing with you too. It is a complete package of sickness and death.”

My own cock started to get hard as he was telling me about what he was going to do to me. I wanted it so badly. I relaxed to allow his steel hard cock easy entry even though I knew it was going to hurt like hell. He told me there would be no mercy. I was being bred like a mare and this stallion had infected over 100 men and some women and almost all of them had developed AIDS within a year and many had died. He was very proud of his toxicity.  

I felt his cockhead brush my hole. No lube was going to be used, just the little bit of precum that dribbled from his cock. I was both scared shitless and excited beyond belief at the same time. After weeks of planning he was finally going to breed me.

“Last chance,” he said. “If you are ready, you know what to say.”

I knew the magic words, but  I was enjoying his cock playing across my hole. I backed up a bit to try and entice him to enter me and he playfully pushed in a bit. But then withdrew. 

I relented, for some reason I didn’t want to say the words and actually give him permission to fill me with AIDS and almost certain death. I wanted him to take it from me. But I was willingly going to my own execution and I had known that from the beginning.

I knew he was a fully experienced breeder and understood there needed to be a moment before the willing victim agrees to sentence being imposed.

“Give me AIDS,” I finally uttered.

Instantaneously his steel hard cock slammed past my sphincter and drove into the deepest part of my inner self tearing past my second sphincter. He held his cock deep inside of me for a few moments for me to adjust to the pain. This was not supposed to be enjoyable. And it wasn’t! He started roughly fucking me to tear my insides up as much as possible. Then he put all of his weight on me and grabbed each of my nipples and twisted them hard. I loved it. It was stimulating and helped me get past the pain from his rock hard cock which had found its rhythm. I felt some lubrication and knew it was a mixture of blood and my naturally wet ass. 

“OMG,” he said, “you have an awesome ass, faggot. I am enjoying wrecking it and giving you AIDS.” 

“I’m tearing you up and my bugs are preparing to thrive inside of you,” he continued.

He twisted my nipples extra hard and that almost caused me to shoot my last neg load onto the bed. 

“I’m going to give you AIDS,” he muttered. “You are gonna be sick and you are gonna die from fucking me today. My AIDS is the worst and no meds in the world can save you now.” I backed up onto his cock too take it deeper into my ass. My second sphincter no longer hurt, it was probably totally destroyed. I looked down between my legs to see what I could see and I saw what was probably blood dripping onto the bed. I reached down with one hand and felt his steel-hard cock as it plunged in and then came out of my bottom.

“Your ass is awesome and soon it is going to be a toxic waste dump.”

His full weight was on me as he fucked me deeply and twisted my nipples. 

I felt his already hard cock begin to grow thicker. “Faggot, it is almost time for you to become pregnant with my toxic seed, I hope you are ready for it because you don’t have a choice.” I knew that. I was here because I wanted to be here. I wanted him to infect me. I wanted his AIDS to destroy me. I wanted to share his HIV and AIDS with as many other chasers as I could. I wanted, no I need him to fill me with his cum.

His cock continued to slide in and out of my now bloody ass. He stopped deep inside of me and held his cock still. I felt it quiver. I knew he was close. He pulled it all the way out of me and despite the pain, I felt empty. I needed his cock in me and I needed his cum. He looked at his cock and announced, “It is covered with blood, I am about to shoot my five day toxic load into you. I hope you’re ready.” As he finished speaking he rammed his cock back into my ass so hard that it took my breath away. He fell back onto me and twisted my nipples some more. The thrusting began to increase in intensity and speed. 

“I am about to get pozzed,” I realized. My chase was going to be over, my dream was cumming true.

“Give me AIDS,” I said to him. It excited him and his thrusting reached a feverish pitch. 

“Fuck,” he cried out. “I am giving you my AIDS and you are gonna die you worthless fuck slut,” he screamed as he came deeply inside of me. He held his cock in place for a long time. I felt it spasm eight times with each one shooting poison deep into me. I relished each shot. He was giving me the gift I sought for so long. He was giving me the gift of death.

He held his cock in me for a while as the excitement of the moment subsided. It had felt each shot of cum. I was ecstatic, it was done now. We hadn’t talked about what would happen next, but I was not surprised as he pulled his cock from my ass with an audible plop and he instructed me to clean it off. I love the taste of cum and ass juice mixed with blood. 

I took the executioners tool into my mouth and greedily cleaned it. It tasted good. There was a lot of my blood on it, but there was also a generous amount of his cum with my natural ass juice. It was a tasty mixture. I took my time to ensure his cock was completely clean.

Once his cock was clean I asked him, “Do you want to go again?” 

He smiled at me as said, “No, I don’t need to and you are now poz, bet on it. You are fucked and you have the gift you desired. It only takes once with my 2.1 million VL.” 

I pointed the open bottle of wine that I had prepositioned on the desk with two glasses. “Do you want a drink to celebrate?” i asked. 

He smiled and said, “Yes, you did really well. I fucked you harder than anyone else just to make sure. I am happy to celebrate your conversion and soon to develop AIDS.”

We drank a small drink of wine in silence in the still darkened room. I was naked and he got dressed pulling on some jeans without underwear and a t-shirt. He had no socks either, just shoes. 

We finished the drink and he said, “In about two weeks you are gonna get so sick that you will think you are dying. My strains are very strong. And, O by the way I also left you with some herpes and chlamydia. Enjoy them. I was trying to get syph for you too, but couldn’t. I wanted to fuck you up real well. Call me when you test poz and stay in touch as you develop AIDS.”

He put his glass down and walked out of the room and closed the door behind him, but I knew he would never be out of my life. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 16

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

this is a great description of how a chasing bottom would willingly offer his body to be bred by a toxic gifter.....

love the last line:  "but I knew he would never be out of my life. "

could also be completed with:

We had become United by the Sex.....

we had become one person from two....

our DNA was being combined into one....

his POZ cum and AIDS would overtake my body....

we would be sharing a bond above all others....

we were United for all time!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MantisShrimp

I can see someone, for better or worse, making this come true. To me, those kinds of stories are the best, ones that foretell the future.