Making Him Piss Himself

Until about 18 months ago I was not into pissing at all but a few experiences over that time really opened my eyes.  I am not into drinking or being pissed on but I love watching other blokes pissing and I am really turned on by making blokes piss themselves.  It is such a turn-on to control a bloke’s bladder so he just helplessly pisses himself – especially in public.  His humiliation, embarrassment and vulnerability are such a turn-on and always make my cock hard. 

About a year ago I met this sexy chef at a friend’s wedding – he was really sexy and blond and thin and from what I could tell underneath his kitchen white uniform, he had a nice body.  His tight uniform trousers showed he had a nice ass and was wearing tight white briefs.  Always a good thing.   He kept coming out to the party to check on the buffet and we made eye contact.  About 15 minutes after that, we were in the alley behind the hotel and I was barebacking his hot ass as we stood up behind the rubbish skip. 

We only had a few minutes so I pushed him up against the skip and lowered his uniform trousers to just the top of his thighs – and I saw his amazing ass wrapped up in a pair of tight, white cotton briefs and I went mad.  I wanted him to leave tose on so I quickly worked my fingernail into the cotton fabric around where his asshole was and tore open a hole to get my cock through to fuck him.  “Hey, wait…” he said, realising I was ripping up his underwear.  “Shut up.  Get ready.”  I pushed my hard, un-lubricated cock up inside his and started fucking him hard.  I pulled him back against me, holding his arms back behind his back so he couldn’t touch his cock or take off those sexy briefs.  After pounding his ass for about 5 minutes I gripped his hips hard and started pulling his ass towards me so I could get all 9 inches of my cock inside of him.  His arms went limp behind him as he just gave in to my cock that was destroting his ass and I knew I was giving his prostate a real pounding. 

Looking back I realise I was also pounding his bladder and after a few minutes he whispered back to me “Hey, wait a minute, okay?  Just wait because I gotta….”  I hate it when blokes tell me how to fuck so I gave his ass a few hard thrusts and within seconds I could hear liquid splashing onto the pavement below.  I looked at his crotch and saw that he had strted pissing himself as I was fucking him.  It was so fucking sexy to see him so helpless as he pissed his briefs and trousers and it made me feel so good that my big cock was making him piss himself.  His warm urine coursed down his legs, soaking his white trousers and filling up his socks and trainers and he had pissed so much that his drenched crotch was almost completely transparent and I could see his small, soft cock shooting out his dark yellow piss.  He didn’t try to get away from my hold on his arms and almost seemed resigned to pissing himself and just getting it over with.  I was so turned on from making him him piss himself; I gave his ass a few hard thrusts, trying to punch his bladder with my cock so he would piss even more.  He never stopped pissing and I could see he was completely soaked as I gave in - and then shot my load into his ass. 

He seemed to go limp and didn’t say anything as I pulled out of his tight ass and pulled up his soaking wet briefs and trousers.  I didn’t know if he had planned on cumming himself (and I didn’t really care) so I zipped him up and stepped back to check if he had pissed on me at all – and amazingly he had not.  I put my cock back in my trousers and patted his shoulder.  “Thanks, that was hot.  I gotta get back to the wedding.” And I left his there, standing in a pool of urine.  I didn’t see him for the rest of the wedding or ever again but it was one of the hottest experiences I have had.  Just watching him helplessly piss himself in a semi-public place still gets me hard and I want this experience to happen again.  Has anyone else been in a situation like this, or even dreamed about it?  Either being the bloke who has pissed himself or the bloke who made another bloke piss himself?  I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences!  TONY

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is fucking hot. This is so my kind of scenario. I'm the kind of sub bottom that loves when a top takes control and surprises me by doing something like pissing in my ass, so this would be even hotter. Just as you describe the loss of power, the humiliation... a whole different kind of orgasm caused by the Top. damn

• Upvote 2

i pissed myself when i was in a sling. This guy had had me in it for over an hour, useing different size toys, and was trying to fist me. He started using this large dildo and i suddenly felt like i needed to piss as he pushed it in. i told him i needed to pee and thought he would let me out for a minute, but he just said really and pushed the dildo hard against my bladder and it just spurted out over me, it was the coolest feeling to have no control over my bladder. i do enjoy diaper play, and enjoy being made to wet diapers and wear baby clothes.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

If the top hits my prostate just right I always piss - usually if I'm on my back in a sling - the angle is just right. Most guys get turned on by it. I used to try to hold it, but now I tell them that they're gonna make me piss and they fuck me harder. if I'm hard and piss, they get really turned on.  if I'm soft and piss through my foreskin, they get very dominant and usually start degrading me as their cock unloads inside.  It's a win/win for me! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

So here's a different take on making him piss himself (but not through fucking).  I'll have a sub come over for a piss session, and we'll both load up on beer.  But when his bladder is super full he gets a nasty shock (or pleasant surprise).  I tell him we are going for a walk around the block in the dark, and he can choose to hold his piss, or he can choose to piss himself in his jeans as we walk around in public.  He may try and hold it for a while, but we are not going home before he pisses himself and we see a growing wet patch spread from his crotch, down the leg of his jeans and leave a wet trail behind him.  We then stop so I can fill up his bladder again with my piss which he drinks straight from the tap.  Once he has cracked the bladder, further streams of piss start flowing so everyone we pass is likely to notice that this sub is soaking wet in his jeans.  They might also notice my hard throbbing cock in my jeans as this play really turns me on and gets me ready for a huge piss fuck when we do eventually get back home.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

A bunch of times I've pissed myself during group scenes, once on my back at steamworks when I was getting railed hard and didn't even realize I lost control until another dude who was using my mouth said "dude is leaking."    I let those dudes nut and then I took a break. 

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...
On 7/17/2017 at 1:04 PM, bbjockload said:

A bunch of times I've pissed myself during group scenes, once on my back at steamworks when I was getting railed hard and didn't even realize I lost control until another dude who was using my mouth said "dude is leaking."    I let those dudes nut and then I took a break. 

Damn that’s hot dude. I’d love to be covered in ur piss while Fucking u 

• Like 2

Guest totalbottomrr

I have been fucked a lot over 200 guys,  only 3 times I pissed all over it was so hot a guy has to fuck me just right, hoping for more.

On 6/18/2017 at 8:32 PM, LKMike said:

i pissed myself when i was in a sling. This guy had had me in it for over an hour, useing different size toys, and was trying to fist me. He started using this large dildo and i suddenly felt like i needed to piss as he pushed it in. i told him i needed to pee and thought he would let me out for a minute, but he just said really and pushed the dildo hard against my bladder and it just spurted out over me, it was the coolest feeling to have no control over my bladder. i do enjoy diaper play, and enjoy being made to wet diapers and wear baby clothes.

This is one of my biggest fantasies!

I love diaper play. It is so unbelievably hot to be forced to go out in public wearing one. Being made to drink lots before going to a movie, then having no choice but to let it go, telling the top as I'm doing it. Or being in a straight bar, pissing myself while surrounded by hot, straight guys, none of them knowing a pig is right next to them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1