Making Him Piss Himself

just good to let go of any fluids during sex, watersports can be delicious especially in groups when it starts to get wet on all sides.

first time I enjoyed watersports I didn't know it was golden shower night. I was standing up at the bar ordering a drink and a guy came up to me, got his cock out and started pissing on my jeans, not telling I was surprised. But it got me cock horny and in no time I joined a group in the backroom toilets. Got my cock out and before I even started pissing, a guy came and drank it fresh from the tap. And by the end of the evening ended up swapping loads with the guy who pissed on me at the bar.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest takingdeepanal

I love smoking T, drinking lots of water, then being thrown in a sling and pissing all over myself after my tweaked-out Top fucks me raw then cums and pisses in my ass.

Edited by takingdeepanal

Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:56 AM, BriW said:

I love having the piss fucked out of me

I always feel like peeing while getting fucked, but never have, and would love to do it, yet too modest.

• 3 weeks later...

At a bbq with bears last summer, I was standing behind a shirtless cub, rubbing his belly and working his nipples, basically trying to seduce him. He had been drinking beer all afternoon and was pretty buzzed. He had tried to excuse himself to go piss, but I kept rubbing his nipples, and suggested he just piss in his jeans since it was a hot afternoon. He laughed at first and said something about not wanting everyone to see him piss himself, but I kept telling him to show daddy what a good pig he was, and began holding his crotch with my hand, encouraging him to piss in daddy's hand. It was hot when I began to feel the wet heat on my hand, and then see the front of his jeans, and even his boots, get wet. For the rest of the party he just kept pissing himself, and yes I got to breed his ass before the bbq ended. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Did you do a handjob just right with the right amount of friction on the corona, most guys will start to spurt piss. 

Takes patience and dedication to find the exact area of the corona, because each guy is slightly different.

Really hot when you have a guy roped up and unable to resist the extreme stimulation, and lose control and piss himself.

A good way to introduce piss play to guys who say they not into it.  The absolute intensity of the pleasure/pain will convert anyone into a piss slut.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, skyclad130 said:

Did you do a handjob just right with the right amount of friction on the corona, most guys will start to spurt piss. 

Takes patience and dedication to find the exact area of the corona, because each guy is slightly different.

Really hot when you have a guy roped up and unable to resist the extreme stimulation, and lose control and piss himself.

A good way to introduce piss play to guys who say they not into it.  The absolute intensity of the pleasure/pain will convert anyone into a piss slut.

i love this. The huge turn on from the start of this thread is the idea of a Top making me piss myself, especially if i don't see it coming. For me, it's like an orgasm of sorts, the Top is pushing all the right buttons and then all of the sudden a one is turned all the way on and i am powerless and piss. To me, when a Top pisses in me or makes me piss, it's kind of like another form of orgasm. The Top has the power over His orgasm and the bottoms, which just reinforces the whole Top/bottom dynamic to me. The Top loving being in control of His pleasure and the bottoms. 

• 1 month later...

I used to have a friend who would take me drinking and not let me piss. We would go from pub to pub drinking pints. He would piss if he needed to but I was not allowed. Eventually he would let me but it would have to be outside and in my jeans. I always felt terrible but very turned on. 

• Upvote 2

Guest GoneFishing

hell yeah ! i am a pisser if the right cock hits the plumbing right. it freaks some guys out or it turns guys on.  i’ve learned to let loose and focus on my ass. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 3/23/2018 at 6:27 AM, FelchingPisser said:

This whole thread is why I waterproofed the floor of my playroom--so we can let go anywhere. 

I have fucked the piss out of some men.  Fisted the piss out of many. 

And that's before all  the mutual watersports....

They are SO SO SO lucky!

Guest takingdeepanal
5 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

There is nothing that kills the mood faster than making the trip to the tub for a WS moment.  I love the fact I can piss the boys in my sling.

Agreed. Even though I tell all my tops that I am a double-inflow urinal, none of them want to take advantage of my offer. I REALLY need to go to where my services are appreciated. 

When i was 7 or 8 i use too go far into the woods too my fort and noone knew where it was , i had a mattress and a pillow and i'd go out there by myself and play with myself and piss on myself , i did that till i was 13 and then moved to the west coast and then got into it here and now going on 43 and still love itWIN_20180509_15_05_10_Pro.thumb.jpg.be752c36962b9c140dc69337f7b3e286.jpg