Getting fucked by "undesirables"

cheatingjock

Does anyone else get off on getting fucked by "undesirable" guys - as in guys that most people would assume you wouldn't be attracted to? Or even guys you aren't attracted to other than the cock and cum? Guys that are heavier, or older, or both? Hairier, "lower class," etc.  

I'm trying to phrase this in as non offensive a way as possible, so I hope I didn't offend anyone. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

The only undesirable human I can think of is the one that won't fuck my ass.   Anyone with a cock, wants to fuck and can cum is FULLY 100% desirable in my book.   Anything beyond a functioning dick and cum producing nuts is really not material to my desires.

No doubt, I really enjoy BBC, I have learned to really like POZ-COCK and am desirous of any AIDS-BONE I can find, those are just extras......the cock and the cum is the star attraction

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

calm yourself Cheatingjock. youre among friends here. yeah verily masculinity + horniness come in many a different size n shape but time + place can make something even more surprising: dont hesitate. live in the moment bro. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Doesn't happen too often but when I can get someone who I normally wouldn't want to fuck with or date I find it hot that I'm just a cumdump for their dick and cum.  One guy I connect with a couple times a year is heavier, we have nothing in common, I wouldn't want to hang with him, but he comes over and finds me naked ass up and lubed.  He doesn't even strip just opens his jeans gets hard and fucks.  After cumming he wipes his dick on my ass and walks out.  He emails me and wants me to take a pic of my cummy hole after he gets home knowing I'm holding his cum all night.  He keeps promising he'll fuck me, go out drinking then return and fuck my wet hole before he goes home, but hasn't happened yet.

• Upvote 3

Well this maybe funny but personally every single guy I've been fucked by has been an undesirable. I know it sounds bad because it's not like everyone is bad looking or anything is wrong. I also don't think I'm better than them ether but ive never had one that interest me. It makes me sound arrogant and conceded but I'm not, I don't believe I'm desirable ether so I guess it's cool.

Yes. Every now and then, usually on weekends, I'll use some booze and spend the evening getting loads in my apartment. Usually I won't do fat guy. But especially then, of all the loads that turn me on, they'll be those from fatter or really old guys. I'll go to a darkroom nearby and will keep collecting loads from older guys. I have my regulars there, and I won't miss their loads if I come across any of them. But the ones that turn me on the most are the older guys that fuck my ass on the glory hole. I can barely know who they are afterwards, but I'm sure I'd be ashamed to have let them put a finger on me, if I saw them in day light.

• Upvote 2

Yes. It's a rare, but happen upon a hyper-horned blue moon and I'll pump n dump a butterface, or get my blindfolded jock ass up in a chair by the door for a raunchy breeding.

Where were you when I was in Denver? haha

• Upvote 1

I used to be kind of picky. Then one day i joined a sex club in Denver and everything changed. Sex is out in the open or through a glory hole. I decided I wanted to get bred and bred. I let anyone fuck me that wanted to and these guys were great. They were very horny because people passed them by. I recommend it.

• Upvote 2

was at Eros a couple of days ago - hadn't been there in prob 20 yrs -  it was full of fat ugly old men - I bent over for anyone who wanted my hole - took home 7 loads of troll seed - I really need to make it one of my weekly cum collecting spots...

• Upvote 4

I certainly don't consider myself any 'prize' but I do often prefer to be with guys who are considered 'undesirable'. I love being just a hole for them to cum in, and I love that all I care about from them is their cock and cum. 

If anyone knows of a place in Toronto similar to what kumnmyhole described, drop me a message. I'd love to spend some hours (or days!) taking all loads.

everyone has their favorite sexual archetypes. age, hair color, height, body type, degree of hirsuteness, IQ, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, degree of perceived 'masculinity,' and so on can all combine in different ways and become individual fetishes. and that's okay.

some of the hottest sex I've had in my multiple decades of having hot sex has been with men lots of guys wouldn't look at twice, or away from whom they might actively look. and that's okay, too. more for me.

I didn't find your question to be offensive, just arrogant and snotty. but you apologized in advance so I'm not gonna give you a hard time about it.

Guest btchbyl

all the time. thats why i get on all 4s and look str8 ahead so i dont have 2 look at the nasty piece of shit ramming his bare cock up my ass. i try 2 focus only on the dick pumping in and out of my hole and the load of sperm shot up my butt.

listing a bunch of traits and labeling them as 'undesirable' makes it sound like you get to decide what's sexy and what isn't. you do get to decide that-- but only for yourself.

how about 'not conventionally attractive' ?