Getting fucked by "undesirables"

cheatingjock

18 hours ago, einathens said:

everyone has their favorite sexual archetypes. age, hair color, height, body type, degree of hirsuteness, IQ, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, degree of perceived 'masculinity,' and so on can all combine in different ways and become individual fetishes. and that's okay.

some of the hottest sex I've had in my multiple decades of having hot sex has been with men lots of guys wouldn't look at twice, or away from whom they might actively look. and that's okay, too. more for me.

I didn't find your question to be offensive, just arrogant and snotty. but you apologized in advance so I'm not gonna give you a hard time about it.

You're hard on him einathens! Poor guy may just be beginning to touch the slut within himself. Give him a chance; in a few years he will take all loads, all men.

In an anon setting (e.g. bathhouse) or group situation I don't give a fuck who fucks me. In case of a 1-1 "date" I used to be (very) picky when I was younger. I had to be at least a bit attracted to the guy. I was still looking for bf material then. Less and less so now. No longer looking for husband material (I can manage on my own). If I like his dick he's on to get a go.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I've been to sex parties and had guys I was not attracted to show interest in fucking me. I usually accepted 99% of the time. If that same guy had tried to approach me online, he would have been turned down with 100% certainty. Horniness and seeing the hard cock caused my standards to drop LOL. But seeing the satisfaction on their faces afterwards did make me realize how truly vicious we gays sometimes are with guys who don't meet our criteria and how much sex is psychological. A nice shaped dick rubbing your prostate is a nice shaped dick rubbing your prostate. It really shouldn't matter if it belongs to a twink, bear, older guy or heavier guy.  

I do have a rule that I do live by with public cruising. If I express an interest in a guy and he doesn't reciprocate, that's fine, but he can't decide moments later when he can't find what he's looking for that he'll "settle" for me. That's offensive to me. I don't turn men away hoping for an upgrade so I don't accept this from guys either. You snooze, you lose.

• Upvote 5

On that subject, of 'not conventionally atractive': one of my fairly handsome and very studly straight 'acquaintances' from way back always 'dated' really... shockingly hefty and homely chicks. His friends called him 'pig-fucker' for a nick-name and he seemed to relish in the dubious reputation of always having 'plenty of plus-sized pussy'. He always grinned ear to ear! He said he loves the way the 'bigguns' are ALL ABOUT HIM, suck dick for days, swallow and never complain...

...as relating to myself: I have (in recent years, upon joining the 'seedy RAW underground') caught myself having a strange attraction to potentially sleazy guys (for play) who my vanilla friends had WARNED me of as 'forbidden, toxic fruit', or in other words: 'he is trouble', 'he is a total slut', he 'gets around', 'fucking him feels like throwing a hot-dog down a hallway'... Although they are rarely unattractive, they seem to be shunned by the pompous righteous queens; you know like those 'elitist ones' who dismissively snap their fingers at all the UNFORTUNATE gays, those not wearing the last season of high-end designers on the LOGO dating show! (an unfortunate outgrowth of our highly divisive 'gay community') Opposite to that, I have met guys who told me they like to pick up, as they called it, 'wretches from the fringe of society', clean them up and have sex with them...

The motto of the bareback brotherhood meanwhile is "NO LOADS REFUSED!" Kinda thrilling, as in 'don't be a prude'! I have known younger friends (barely legal) who I considered 'too innocent, popular and cute', TOO UN-SPORTSMAN-like  to even look at. Come to find out, they had me fooled. One in particular would ask an older, hardcore bar-fly 'buddy' to whore 'my ass out' at dumpy truck-stops in West Memphis Arkansas (a major hub) and have hardcore promiscuous 'daddies' fuck him. And anecdotes galore, delight in 'the sleazier the better'... always BARE and even talking seductively-dirty like a randy vixen to his priced breeding bucks: inked and pierced bad-ass dudes with bio-hazard tats. I didn't find out until a couple years later.... clueless!

I learned a lesson out of all of that. First the pretentious, conceited queens on LOGO are gross - not a role model! And I myself have recently let a guy fuck me who in my vanilla days I would have never even remotely considered as... well, 'not-AT-ALL-MY-TYPE'  (honestly a zero on the scale of things I find attractive) whatever... a genuine man-bear-pig but I was determined to take one for the team and to let him rut my hole and dump his load! He rutted me from behind so the beard and belly (not my thing) were not in sight! If my main-stream peers knew any of this they would be, what's the word... well 'shocked and appalled'! But it was a rush nevertheless...

(disclaimer: this commentary is without claim to be fully 'politically correct'. No feelings are supposed to be 'hurt', nor have any persons, animals or mythical creatures been harmed in the writing of it - it is for entertainment purposes ONLY)

Edited by rawsatyr

Guest BiCollegeBtm

I love all different types of guys and can appreciate something in everyone. Especially if you're married, omg I'll let any married man in my throat or ass. They are my favorite! 

To me it's all about the dick. If they are "ugly" I don't care. Let me see the cock!

Edited by BiCollegeBtm

Guest bbbearlover1

I recommend going where the where your body takes you.  There have been many guys who are not the type I normally check out, who have gotten my dick hard (and I've gotten their pussies twitching), and I've ended up having some of the best pussy.  We seemed to get, instinctively, that we needed to fuck, and I like that, undesirable or no.

• 6 months later...

For me I have always believed that there is no such thing as undesirable. If a top has a stiff cock and wants to fuck me then my holes are there for his pleasure. That simple no ifs, no buts. 

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 7:40 AM, kumnmyhole said:

was at Eros a couple of days ago - hadn't been there in prob 20 yrs -  it was full of fat ugly old men - I bent over for anyone who wanted my hole - took home 7 loads of troll seed - I really need to make it one of my weekly cum collecting spots...

Absolutely me to a tee. I go to the backroom every weekend and my arse gets hung over the fuck bench and I am there to take whatever cock and seed I can get.  I am addicted to getting fucked and bred and my weekend is spent chasing stiff cock. I try to get 10-15 loads into me every weekend and couldn't care less what they look like as long as they fuck me.

• Like 1

I have to admit that micro dicks are a turn off. Guys only into sucking and using a condom. Guys who can not get it up and stay hard. If they are ugly but have a decent size dick that work... I’m all for them. They can be hot and hung but totally fried on drugs and can’t get it up.. turn off. 

Really it’s not all about the tops pleasure. If as a bottom it doesn’t hurt a little... it’s not fucking. If it’s small and average I tend to take control and power bottom. Deep down... I want a hung guy to rip my innards apart and make me cry. Otherwise my hunger never ends and it’ll take 5 guys to make my hole sore and satisfied. 

Dont we all remember the super hung and thick guys that hurt and got away??? Or should I say we failed and gave up? Only to JO over and over to how good it hurt and wishing we had a second chance at it...