First Time Was With My Best Friend

My first time was with my best friend from high school.

For years my buddy and I alternated staying overnight at each other's house, usually sharing a bed, and wearing only our underwear, which was no big deal as we were too young to even know about sex.  However one night, when we were somewhat older, things were different.  We had planned ahead, and my buddy was to come over to my house after a football game and spend the night.  Looking back I think we both knew something was going to happen that night.  As we expected, the football game ended late in the evening, and, as was typical for our small town, we meet-up with the football boys and cruised the town for a while, which meant we got back to my house even later.  We each took a quick shower and crawled into bed, as usual, wearing only underwear.  And we both promptly fell asleep.

At some point I woke up with his body directly against mine. I was in the small spoon position and he had pressed as much of his body against me as he could.  I found the sensation of a body (which was 95% naked) pressing up against my body to be very erotic, particularly as it was the first time I had ever really felt body-to-body contact.  Naturally I had a raging hard on.  In addition I could feel a hard bulge against my ass cheeks.

I lay in bed, enjoying the experience of warm flesh against my own naked body, but after a few minutes I pretended to stir slightly, as if I had just awaken.  Reaching back, I pretended I was scratching my ass, only to discover a very hard and BIG bulge against the back of my hand.  That was the first time I had ever felt an actual dick.  Granted it was still inside some tighty whities but it was hot, warm, hard, and felt quite large.

He hadn't moved at all during my courageous attempt at coping a feel, so I thought I would try again.  I really wanted to gauge its size, so again, I again reached back.  This time there was no mistaking the fact that he thrust his hard bulge against the back of my hand.  Since he didn't hide the fact that he thrust his cock at my hand I left my hand there, between my ass and his cock.  The moment of truth came, and I was so hard and horny that I didn't even think about it, I turned my hand around and grabbed his bulge and found an incredibly hard rod stuffed extremely tightly in some white Hanes briefs.

I began feeling his junk through the tight underwear, massaging his balls, rubbing and stroking his steel rod paying particular attention to, what I thought was his head near the waistband of the underwear.  He finally reached around my hip and started massaging my hard leaking cock through my underwear.

I have a decent seven and a half-inch cut cock which is quite thick, but I could tell he was even thicker.  Wanting to find out just how thick, I grabbed his waistband and plunged my hand into his underwear grabbing his cock. This is when I discovered I hadn't been massaging his dickhead, his underwear had been so tight, that it trapped his hard cock pointing down, so he wasn't even able to get fully hard. Good lord, how big was he?

I pulled his cock out of its fabric prison and found out.  Now, even to this day, his cock was the biggest, thickest, longest uncut cock I've ever seen in real life.  I could no longer think straight.  I was overwhelmed with horniness.  I immediately pulled his hand off my cock, turned around and ducked under the blanket and sheets.  I got his 9.5 inch dick into my mouth as soon as I could and began giving my first blowjob to the biggest dick I'd ever have.  I sucked and licked and tongued his cock for ages, enjoying the huge hard thickness and foreskin.  He had grabbed my head and was trying to force as much of his dick into my mouth as he could.  Unfortunately I have a gag reflex, and he repeatedly gagged me.  Maybe that was turning him on, it sure made my blowjob more difficult though.  I couldn't get to all of his cock though because the underwear was still covering too much of his junk.  I tried to pull his briefs down but he wasn't lifting his ass up to help me any.  I was crazy fucking horny and quickly became very frustrated with his this tight white fabric covering some of my prized cock I was working so hard on with my mouth.  I finally used both hands and grabbed the waistband and yanked them down hard!  So hard that they ripped.  I didn't give a fuck that they ripped or that it might have hurt him.  I was happy finally getting to put his balls and shaft in my mouth.

It seemed like an hour, but it was probably five to ten minutes before he nutted.  I was ready for his load as definitely (if not desperately) wanted him to cum in my mouth, and I had even decided when the time came, I would take his cock in my mouth as deeply as I could and start swallow every drop of his load.  

It was heaven:  his body tensed-up, his rock hard dick felt like a titanium crow bar, blasting its load into my mouth, shot after shot of cum rocketing out of his meat, repeatedly filling my mouth, over and over.  And I swallowed every drop, not loosing a single drop.  Afterwards I slowly nursed his cock with my lips and tongue, eventually coming out from under the blankets and resumed my sleeping position.  He made some attempt at blowing me, but it wasn't very good and we just went to sleep.  Later on, he paid me back in spades, making me cum several times.

We never talked about it, but down the weeks, months, and years, we enjoyed many firsts with his huge dick and his tight hole. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 16