Tops: Do you care about a bottom's erection?

Guest KptNLine

14 hours ago, OtterTopLDN said:

Some bottoms remain soft while others get hard. While their arse is the main interest, their cock is also part of them. Do I care about his erection if he gets one? Yes. If he gets hard, then see it as a compliment. His hard cock is a natural reaction to being turned on and horny. As well as hearing his groans and words, his hard cock is a clear sign he loves being fucked and having his arse used. Also see it as a challenge. I'm going to fuck your ass so good I want you to cum for me. Maybe I will touch it, maybe I won't. Even better if he can cum without it being touched.

As a bottom that is the perfect fuck for me. Call me selfish :D

On 6/26/2017 at 3:18 PM, bbbearlover1 said:

Not in the least.  I feel that a sub's primary sex organs are his pussy and his mind.  I only think about the dick/clit, if I want to watch him bate.  If he concentrates on his pussy, I've noticed, then he may cum while being fucked, but he should get those wonderful pussy spasms.

I totally concentrate on the Cock that is fucking my hole. My dick is usually hard but that is not important to me. If the stud fucking me does it right I can cum multiple times without touching myself. This happened to me a few weeks ago. A black stud with a big cock fucked me so deep that so came twice. 

BBRT- fucknfeedme 

• Upvote 1

As a bottom, I rarely even jack off while being fucked. My preferred role is as receptacle. If I'm hard or if I'm soft, I make sure HE cums in me.   Sometimes a top will want me to stroke, so I do, but it's for him, not for me.  When I top, I  am focused on his hole. If he's hard, I will stroke him - especially if he doesn't want to cum, I'll make him.  I must confess feeling a guys hole spasm around my cock while he cums is fun!  (I have enough control that I can do that for my top without cumming....)

• Like 1

On 6/3/2017 at 10:10 AM, Imsuperior said:

All that matters when I'm fuckin or when I'm getting blown is me, I don't care about the bottom but they always have a boner when I'm using them anyway 

Fags can't help themselves in the presence of superior men. Their clits get engorged and their cunts start spasming involuntarily.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/3/2017 at 4:56 PM, CumBustion said:

Bottom here. I know for me, if I'm getting dicked down real good, I'm pretty flaccid the whole time. It's like my body is totally concentrating on the pleasure in my hole. Even when I have "hands-free" p-spot orgasms, I stay pretty soft as cum dribbles out.

I know a top that "hates" it when I get hard. If he sees me erect while he's fucking me, he'll slap my balls or pinch my cock head until I go soft. He slaps my hands away if I start touching my dick. He absolutely lves it when he makes me cum hands-free like, in his words, "a real bitch". 

Good for him. A real man fucks your fraudulent male identity to death and wipes the bloody remains on your clean sheets. You are a sub-human quasi-female that he finds convenient to assault rectally. Paying tribute to his manhood and his mastery over cunt by having a vaginal orgasm is the least you can do to thank him for giving your life a glimmer of meaning.

• Like 2

On 6/4/2017 at 1:44 AM, Bi-new2BB said:

It's as it should be.   I was raped when a wanted a guy who was hurting me to stop and he just did it harder.  Afterwards I realised the joy of being used by someone who couldn't give a fuck about you.  

Telling a man to stop because it hurts is just about a capital offense. There is no greater insult to his manhood than the ingratitude of a fag who thinks that its comfort is more important than the precious gift of penetration that he has lowered himself to bestow. And the rectal cunt is supposed to be in pain. Half the reason that a man fucks it is to hurt and damage the inferior faggot. He must satisfy his intrinsic male drives for violence and power and your lucky lower intestine is his punching bag.

• Upvote 1

On 7/27/2017 at 10:24 PM, fucknfeedme said:

I totally concentrate on the Cock that is fucking my hole. My dick is usually hard but that is not important to me. If the stud fucking me does it right I can cum multiple times without touching myself. This happened to me a few weeks ago. A black stud with a big cock fucked me so deep that so came twice. 

BBRT- fucknfeedme 

This is an interesting subject :) I believe that a cumdump bottom like me or sub should be used for his hole, its to service other cock. for me my dick is useless. I get fucked everyday and I don''t cum ever while getting fucked, I'n fact, I cant remember when last I shot a load? I''ve been with Tops who wanted me to cum before they fuck me, which I've done because I feed there sadistic fantasy. Ultimately for me, I want as many cocks and as many loads as I can get, so If a top is fucking me long enough to worry about shit like my dick hes not the kind of guy that should be fucking me. Use me and tell me to fuck off or treat me like shit after!!!! that's it... and this is how I organize all hookups

PS: I think all sub bottoms should wear cock cages

As for your comment @FaceLoad I could agree more, I actually got fucked earlier today buy a guy - it was borderline rape, when he pulled out my ass bled. he didn't flinch and made me suck his cock clean (bloods not my thing, but keeping him happy is) - so my point here is that I took the pain through it all because he was having the time of his life.

My views on topics are quite different to other, and to give you more insight in how I think, In my town there is a guy on Grindr who always arranged public hookups and then he doesn''t show when you get to the actual meeting spot - hes done this to many people, and in my opinion he gets off on fucking people around. I've arranged 4 hookups with him in the last few months, all hoping to actually meet but he dindnt show once and left me waiting in public toilets - Every single time i left, i was angry, felt fucking used and exposed.....and every time I drove home with a hardon feeling like a disposable used whore.....that just my opinion!!!!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On Saturday, June 03, 2017 at 0:50 PM, LittleCav said:

For me, it depends on who I am fucking.  If it is some random or anonymous bloke I am fucking or a bloke that I picked up for the night, I am usually not very interested in his cock.  I just want to fuck his ass and leave my load deep inside him.  In those cases I would prefer he not get hard and I would not let him touch his cock: I want him to concentrate on my cock fucking his ass and his cock just becomes a distraction.  I will let him shoot his load, but not before I shoot my load into his ass.  He’s not allowed to cum before me.

If I am fucking a bloke that I am dating or a boyfriend (though I am currently single) or someone I care a lot about, I am less bothered if he gets hard but I would prefer he stay soft.  I usually take it as a compliment, that I am fucking him right and he is enjoying it and I am giving him pleasure.  However, I don’t want him to play with his cock so I always get into fucking positions where he can’t touch himself and as before. I usually won’t let him cum before me – if I can help it!  TONY

Cool.... I like what you wrote here....

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:58 PM, Cwmslutbb said:

I'm a bottom, but as far as im concerned, my sole purpose is to satisfy my top and his needs are paramount. 

I wouldn't touch or stroke myself until he's emptied his load inside me and left me to it - after sucking his cock clean if he wants me to 

Exactly as a bottom cumdump I am there for tops to use as they see fit. It is my job to be the best bottom for him I can be to take his cock, his seed and to clean his cock and balls afterwards. my total pleasure comes from having his cock and his seed in me

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 12:43 AM, etha said:

Hello, I can't get hard as you can see... but I had a hard bone sometimes when my cock was free with hot guys fucking me.

cageold.png

My ex always caged me for gangbangs and when he invited groups of tops over to fuck me - I loved it and it taught me to to focus totally on the needs of the tops I was servicing

• Upvote 1

On 02/12/2017 at 12:00 PM, Ozpig said:

My ex always caged me for gangbangs and when he invited groups of tops over to fuck me - I loved it and it taught me to to focus totally on the needs of the tops I was servicing

Not talking about the anal orgasm, so after few weeks of chastity.