Tops: Do you care about a bottom's erection?

Guest KptNLine

• 3 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 5:04 PM, descartes70817 said:

It can be good if a bottom cums but as a top all I care about is breeding the slut I'm fucking.

I love a real man that knows how to treat his slut.  My clit stays soft for a good reason.

• Like 1

When I’m fucking a young guy I enjoy seeing him with a hard on while I’m pumping - great to see evidence of the pleasure I’m giving him. On the other hand with more mature guys it’s just as good to see them soft, it kinda signals that they’re servicing me and my needs come first.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I'm a Dom top and to me this is no discussion: bottoms don't have a dick, just a cunt. I do not allow my subs to masturbate, and I don't like it when they get hard while I fuck them. I don't go to the extreme of making them go soft because I don't even look at their tiny useless dicks, I just focus on fucking them and satisfying my needs, whatever they are at that moment.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, flacogedor said:

I'm a Dom top and to me this is no discussion: bottoms don't have a dick, just a cunt. I do not allow my subs to masturbate, and I don't like it when they get hard while I fuck them. I don't go to the extreme of making them go soft because I don't even look at their tiny useless dicks, I just focus on fucking them and satisfying my needs, whatever they are at that moment.

you fully understand what the function of a bottom is for, your needs are paramount, especially if you require relief and you are HVL poz

41 minutes ago, flacogedor said:

This evokes a couple of thoughts (as well as affection), in me. 

One is, i had a Top who not only called my hole a pussy, He got to the place where He referred to me as a cunt or pussy. It was maybe a little bit a term of derision, but it was also a term of desire and affection on His part. He liked that i was his pussy. If all He had wanted was an object on His cock, He could have used a toy, but He fed and was nurtured as a Dom by exercising His desires with a sub person.  The way He dealt with my penis is by calling it a "clit." He made it clear that He saw it as a part of my pussy, that all pussies have clits. He never referred to me as a woman, it was purely an anatomical and psychological distinction. i loved Him and His ways.  

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Upvote 2

I feel like it is a compliment. I'm fucking his hole and there is so much pleasure that his dick is hard. Its pretty cool when I hit that spot and my bottom has an anal orgasm.  He squeezes his hole with my cock deep inside and usually makes me cum.  I did that today in fact and it felt fucking fantastic! Of course I shot my load deep inside.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, flacogedor said:

Absolutely spot on. As a total bottom cumdump my top's needs are all that matters. I am there for his pleasure abnd my reward is having my body filled with his cock and seed

• Like 1

Guest Bearman

My job is to totally satisfy the top ,to serve his cock and to take his load..He doesn't have worry about my getting an erection.He is my superior and I must satisfy him

Guest Breedboys

My boy clit doesn't get erect during sex. Young is the only thing that makes me hard. I've never had a top who's cared about my cock and I've had many men lock me up and hurt me when I'm caught pleasuring myself so it generally doesn't get stiff anymore. I rub it when I can like the clit it is but when I cum, it just oozes out whatever is left after a lot of precumming. I precum a ton in general, mostly for young, and actual cum pushes out with enough rubbing or anal. I was trained early to only cum from anal so I can but I don't shoot like real men and am not allowed to cum very often so I have dry orgasm from anal like the lil girl I was trained to become from early on. One of my men required me to have every bit of hair lasered off my body so I'm about as close to a lil girl as possible without full sex change. Rubbing my lil clit now while writing this. Daddy is out for the day.