Only Ever Topped or Bottomed?

Guest KptNLine

Guest KptNLine

Hey guys,

Blowing up the board the past few days but some responses to some recent threads on here have got me thinking there are more guys out there with feelings, ideas and situations similar to my own. I am a bottom locked in a cock cage by my husband.

I want to hear from Tops who have only ever Topped and bottoms who have only ever bottomed. I would also include guys who have maybe tried the opposite role once or twice but are now exclusively Top or bottom.

My question is - How did you come to exclusively prefer one sexual role over another? Was it a relationship? Innate or inborn preference? Just no desire to try the opposite role? Or was it a negative experience in the opposite role that created the preference you have now?

Any feedback would be appreciated, I am fascinated with the psychological aspect of how we come to prefer one sexual role over another. Thanks guys!

I've only ever bottomed ...I know from my own experience, I always felt that I would assume the 'female' role when being fucked and I like to suck cock, not too keen on receiving oral but a good rimming will make me so horny too 

that's only my perspective, but it works for me and I wouldn't want to top 

I only top. I've been fucked twice, but didn't enjoy it, as it was rather uncomfortable. However, I love plunging my dick in true bottoms.

I like having power over the other, making him my bitch. I couldn't fulfill that submissive role. I have to be on top. It's always exciting to see how you can have some people begging for your dick when you top, turning them into hungry little pigs. They can be important people in "real life", but once on their knees, they just submit. Love that power feeling that goes along with being a top.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

After my relationship ended two years ago, I started to top bare and loved it. So now I top for the most part, but will bottom for the right guy if the chemistry is there. In my relationships I was the bottom. It's really hot to experience the other side by topping. More bottoms for me to fuck. I love this!

• Upvote 3

I always felt like I was born to be a bottom. The only time I've wanted to top is the two times I've been in love. I wanted to fuck my longtime partner but he had no interest in it. Now I have a new love and he occasionally lets me fuck and breed him and I love it! I joke with him that I am a natural born top but we both know I'm a true bottom.

When I was young(er) I tried topping but found out it wasn't for me. I cum far too quickly when I top and was done afterwards. Didn't make it enjoyable for the bottom guy (I'm into longer sessions and love a top with stamina who can go for a while). Plus some guys weren't clean which grossed me out. Hate smelling shit. Only bottomed since then (with one exception recently). And I love to get fucked. Some tops may think they are just using my hole to get off. But I get off as well using their dick to have fun too ;) 

• Upvote 2

On 6/3/2017 at 5:03 PM, cheatingjock said:

Only bottom.   Started fucking with older guys who mostly wanted to fuck me. Tried topping a couple times but wasn't for me.

With an ass like that, no one is gonna complain if you never use your cock :)  I'm sure even total bottoms want to fuck you!!

I am probably similar to many others in regards to meeting older guys that wanted to fuck me. I did try to top once but went soft, as soon as he went back to topping me i was rock hard; i knew then without a doubt I am a bottom. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

I've been attracted to the male ass since I was around 8.  I saw dicks, but they didn't move me.  I've never bottomed, and I don't recall ever having a desire to bottom (like I've never had a desire to fuck women).  My thoughts on bottoming haven't changed (and I don't say that as a point of pride like some do; it's just really never interested me), but I definitely appreciate dick more, but in the masturbating sense (I like watching guys bate).  But that's it.  Dom Daddy Top all the way.