"No condom, no pulling out" post on CL

Every once in a while I get extra-horny and post for anonymous tops on Craigslist with the subject, "No condom, no pulling out."  It rarely gets any interest, maybe one guy who might be serious or might not - I find guys are more inclined to fuck bareback if it hasn't been discussed or mentioned as an expectation up front.

Somehow amid the clouds and sun of a Saturday afternoon, I got not one but three responses.  The first guy who answered informed me that he had a top friend and they were looking for a bottom to use together.  Needless to say, I sent my info, he told me when they could arrive, and went in the bathroom to prep myself while they were en route.

As I was getting ready, I continued to check email and got the other two responses.  I wrote back to each guy with my address, telling them that I had two others coming over, so they should just show up and I'd leave the front door open so they could just walk in.  One wrote back "OK" but the other was silent, something I usually take to mean that he's going to flake and not show (I hate when they do that after you give them your address!).

After about 20 minutes, the first pair arrived, and they didn't disappoint!  I let them in, made sure the front door was unlocked, and led them into the living room where I stripped and got down on all fours on the floor and took some huge hits from my brown bottle.  They wasted no time in peeling off their clothes and almost immediately I had a thick 8-inch shaft plunging down my throat.  I couldn't breathe, I was gagging and drooling all over the place, but I was in heaven!  I didn't know where the other guy was until I felt his hands roaming over my ass, fingering my already-lubed hole, and giving me the occasional smack as his friend fucked my throat.

The cock in my throat got noticeably harder before its owner withdrew it and moved behind me.  I had only a moment to take another hit of poppers before it was replaced by an even bigger shaft, this one at least 9 inches but not quite as thick.  This second guy slid into my mouth and down my willing throat in one smooth motion, continuing where his friend had left off.  While he did that, I felt the head of the first guy's cock pushing at my hole, and I pushed back a little in order to accommodate him.  His cock was slick with my deep throat juices, and he groaned as he slid in balls-deep and began thrusting.

As I was stuffed with cock from both ends, I heard the front door open.  In walked not one but both of the other guys I had heard from!  Talk about timing, they had pulled into my place at the same time.  They quickly stripped, being careful not to mix clothes, shoes and phones with the other guys.

On seeing these two newcomers, the guy in my throat stood up, and I knelt upright being careful not to dislodge his friend's thick cock, which continued to pound my hole mercilessly.  He did this, I saw, to free up both of my hands so that in no time, I was stroking the two new guys, one with each hand, while the first guys continued their assaults on my throat and ass.  I have had trains of more guys over the course of a few hours, but never in my life have I had four cocks using me at the exact same time!

The guy in my ass finally grabbed my hips and gave a mighty thrust and held it, planting his seed deep inside me.  I was disappointed when he slid out, but his friend pulled out of my throat and took his place behind me.  His cock in turn was replaced in my throat by one of the newcomers, both of whom I was happy to see had nice seven-inchers.  The one entering my throat was thick and uncut, and drooling precum before it even hit my poppered-up lips.

And that's how it went for almost an hour this afternoon as I served each cock in turn with my mouth and then my ass.  True to my post, each guy fucked my throat and then my ass with no condom, and all added their loads to my stretched out (and now dripping!) hole.  I'm siting here with their brew running out of me, typing this and thinking that maybe I'll post again tonight, and maybe add a BBRT ad to the mix to see what additional trouble I can get into!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 4/28/2022 at 3:02 PM, Japbtm said:

I sure miss CL. 

Same! So many sleazy loads and sexual encounters I enjoyed because of CL. Double list is just not the same or anywhere near as effective. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Miss CL😪  Had some great hookups and my 1st parTy was from it! 

My 1st bondage group was from CL. Found out I love to be tied and used for a group.

Doublelist has been ok but a lot of fakes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/28/2022 at 12:02 PM, Japbtm said:

I sure miss CL. 

Agreed.

CL was a lifeline for me in the final years of my marriage, when my ex-husband stopped putting out and we were living in a relative backwater with few gay social and/or sexual spaces.

So many blowjobs given and received, and so many loads dumped in bottoms, many of whom lived or worked right nearby! I even met a guy I could have fallen in love with, though I kept my activities strictly physical.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fskn said:

Agreed.

CL was a lifeline for me in the final years of my marriage, when my ex-husband stopped putting out and we were living in a relative backwater with few gay social and/or sexual spaces.

So many blowjobs given and received, and so many loads dumped in bottoms, many of whom lived or worked right nearby! I even met a guy I could have fallen in love with, though I kept my activities strictly physical.

Had so much fun on it. It was one of the best hookup sites for Long Island. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KindaBasic said:

Had so much fun on it. It was one of the best hookup sites for Long Island. 

It was like a straight married man magnet 🧲 for gay men. Online no hassle anonymous site you can simply delete any traces of and repeat often with no questions asked… no apps no hassle convenient man pussy search and delete and try again tomorrow. 

• Upvote 3