Tan lines or all over tan

cheatingjock

For myself I prefer to have an all over tan. Tops either with or without. Tan lines can be very hot but depends on the body. I have seen Xtube vids where muscular tops with incredibe hot butts and a speedo tan line fucking. Very hot to see those white butt cheeks on tanned bodies plowing away.

Tan lines

Yes: speedo or trunks

No: jockstrap, thong or shorts

This guy would have a great tan line...

blueass3.jpg

• Upvote 3

fucked a twink last weekend who had a nice speedo tan line...he has done a lot of competitive swimming and had the bod to match...with the light just right to reflect off of his lilly white ass, it was a great visual to go with a great fuck.   i hang out at a clothing optional gay campground near my home a lot....so most of my partners (and me) are totally tanned....i find that hot too.   hell, other than a pasty white guy who never goes outside in the sunlight.....about any combo of tan and not tanned is great.

I’m a redhead and quite pale – well, translucent, really – and I don’t like tans at all.  It’s virtually impossible for me to get a tan because I just burn and turn red and I don’t find them at all attractive on other men.  TONY

Guest Dickmagnet

Speedo tan lines, I've done this many times & it looks hot & the tops love grabbing my ass cheeks & ramming the cock deeper inside but like NLbear said already if you don't have the definition to pull it off go for an all over tan. I have a swimmers build.

• 2 weeks later...