Let me introduce you to Gina & Tina

BBbttmDoc

Fuckin HOT!!!!! Be a fucking slut getting my ass severly fucked, FFisted, dildoed. No matter how much my ass hurts I still beg for more!!!! Out of so much that I cannot do anything about it but still feel the pain.

I have several times. I get the g ready then do a big slam. I drink the g and by the time the rush starts to ebb the g really starts to kick in. I turned into such a fucking slut. I lost all inhibition I could barely control my body. I think it is prolbably the best sex I ever had

How big is the slam?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest bbffassslut
On 2/1/2012 at 11:31 PM, pigboy0 said:

Has anyone used both G & T together. I fuckin want to try it. Would like to hear about your experiences.

Yes I have.  It is a wild and fun and very high experience.  I look forward to when I can do them again.

• 7 months later...

Hot. I live in North West Arkansas and damn I wish I could I could find a top to get me totally tweaked and then use my ass however he wants. Problem is I think I'm way too old for most I'm a white 6', 195#, 64yo undetectable poz bottom slut with a beard and mustache.

pic1.jpg

Edited by olderbottomslut
misspelled word

12 hours ago, olderbottomslut said:

Hot. I live in North West Arkansas and damn I wish I could I could find a top to get me totally tweaked and then use my ass however he wants. Problem is I think I'm way too old for most I'm a white 6', 195#, 64yo undetectable poz bottom slut with a beard and mustache.

pic1.jpg

Don't think that way 'olderbottomslut', I know I for one find it just as exciting and fun to turn a mature guy on to the joys of chemsex as a young one... sometimes even a bit hotter...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3