Aggressive tops

surreytwink

Hey I have lurked on these forums for awhile thought I would post for the first time. Has any one else ran into a aggressive top who didn't stop when you told him to. I recently ran into my first after I posted an ad looking to be used on cl. I got more then I bargained for and ended up bent over a couch getting pounded by to hard. when I told him to stop be told me to shut up and take it. I was scared at the time, but I jerk off to it now. 

• Upvote 6

Guest btchbyl

i get them a lot. best thing 2 do is 2 work ur ass on their dicks to help them get off quicker. best not 2 argue with them or try 2 stop them so i just let them finish off in my ass. after they get off in my ass they lose interest and leave which is a good thing if they are too rough.

I have had this too - I visit a local sauna and usually get followed round by older and rougher guys.  Last time I was in, a scrawny bald guy beckoned me into a room after feeling my ass while I was standing watching some bareback action. He took me inside the room, motioned for me to bend over on the mattress and opened my arse cheeks and spat on my hole. Next thing I felt was a sharp searing pain inside as he pushed a finger deep and  then his cock went in as he pushed me down. At the time, I was scared and I pushed back to let him in to see if it stopped the pain. It didn't and he just pounded away, grunting as he emptied his sac then walked out 

I'm throbbing as I'm typing this and looking back it was hot as fuck but at the time, I felt scared but I'm a bottom and that's all I'm good for 

• Upvote 2

Guest Bearman

Love an aggressive top who takes my hole hard and makes it his.The pain is worth it if I get a nice thick load at the end.

Guest Upstateguy518

No pain no gain. If you bottom often you'll learn to take it. Aggressive tops are a good way to break a bottom in.

I'm not going to lie. I hate aggressive tops. I've had my share who ask for another date and I say HELL NO. If a top allows me to relax and open up, I can take a good hard pounding but I have no patience for a guy who is willing to inflict pain and doesn't care. I want to enjoy the sex too!

To a lesser extent, I do get mildly annoyed by two other things some tops do:

1) refusing to let me guide their cock into my hole (HELLO?  I know where my hole is better than you)

2) refusing to allow me to lube my hole before penetrating me (but of course I can counter this by being pre-lubed before play).

• Upvote 4

I find myself in the same position as the posters above. I met up with this guy who was hard out rough from the start, squeezed my nipples so hard that they bruised and pretty much folded me in half and buried my head deep into his sofa as he pounded me hard. About half way through the session I could take no more but I could hardly move. I mumbled a bit but he just pushed my head down harder. I just took the pounding as I had little option. I felt used and degraded after but within a few days it turned me on just thinking about it. I will see him again at some point.

• Upvote 1

Nothing better than waking up - next to the guy that's seeded you a few times the night before - with a hard knob sliding in and fucking using the congealed stale cum still in your arse. Basically, whilst you're asleep, it's rape. And damn fucking good too. The first breeding of the day...

• Upvote 2

Occasionally get together with a hot uncut top, about 8 thick inches.  He's a nice guy, but after some kissing he's rimming me then slides right into me to fuck 3-4 loads deep.  Fucks like an animal.  Then we watch a movie or eat,, talk.  Go to bed, I wake up 1-2 times to feel him pushing into me to dump another big load.  He likes being sucked but made it clear his cum is only getting shot in my ass and I'm to hold it as long as possible like a good bitch.  Never met anyone that can cum so much--number of times or volume of cum.  Love it.  Traveling to see him in a couple weeks and he's promised me he's keeping me bred while I meet his friends, and sending me to the airport loaded.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I meet a aggressive top I met on fab guys.  Not as often as I would like tho. I always dress the whore for him and boy he uses me as one. He just rams my hole as hard as he can to make it hurt as he knows I won't stop him by begging. From the first meet he never wore a condom. He talks really crude at me while he enjoys my hole. Always makes me beg for his spunk. Would love to meet more like him. X