Italiani Porchi e Perversi

naugthySon

Guest bukkakio
10 hours ago, etha said:

not really, you join, they contact you and after a meeting with some sex to show you are a real bb slut or top, you're part of the group and will receive all the future dates.

This sounds a lot better. Did you join the group? Would be great to hear some stories about it.

On 1/14/2019 at 10:08 PM, bukkakio said:

This sounds a lot better. Did you join the group? Would be great to hear some stories about it.

I joined it but I never went to a party. I came only recently to know it and anyway I live too far from there. Maybe on an occasional vacation I will join one party.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2018 at 6:32 PM, Veytoss said:

I'm Italian too :)

What about the bareback diffusion in your experience?

It seems to me no one is refusing it if asked :) 

---

Ciao a tutti, sono italiano anche io :)

Qual è la diffusione del Bareback attuale secondo la vostra esperienza? 

A me pare che chiedendo quasi nessuno rifiuti :)

anche io ho la stessa impressione

ciao io sono del trentino ma viaggio più che volentieri. 

attivo ma aspirante passivo. culetto vergine.

hello I'm from Trentino but I travel more than willingly. active but aspiring passive. virgin ass.

[Please post in English, or I have to keep posting Google translate versions - drscorpio]

IMG_7838.thumb.JPG.ed81ff2b6c1c2b2a911acc5d9f7de78c.JPGInShot_20200322_005619963_compress61.thumb.jpg.d7090fab0c33715655a64b10279f98b8.jpgInShot_20200322_011028705_compress65.thumb.jpg.ba0543f7205c00a85777cd8a1d348ddc.jpg

Screenshot_20181019-122929.jpg

Edited by drscorpio

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd like to post a link for anyone interested in getting Prep: www.prepinfo.it for generic information and www.prepinfo.it/chi-ti-segue/ for specific information about where it's possible to start the procedure. 

I got my prescription this way, so feel free to send me a PM if you're in Italy and having a hard time finding it. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...