twink going to a bathhouse

surreytwink

Depends on the night and what you and others are into. Don't be nervous go with the flow and don't do anything you are not comfortable with. It's also OK to be nervous  I remember my first big sex party I was nervous as hell and I didn't even know about PEP or PreP at the time. I even left for a bit then came back because I broke out of my shell. I didn't have things like parties and bathhousesee where I lived at in Florida before moving out here to LA.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I don't want to scare you but that is possible. I took a bud to Eros in Atlanta, he's 5'4, slight build and he was pretty much gangraped in the blackout room. I warned him not to go in, but he did just to look, was overpowered npby two bigger guys. One fucked his ass while the other forced his cock down his throat, was one guy after another. None apparently used a condom...he no idea how many guy's use s him or came in him, just that guy's did cum inside him.

I would hope that there would be enough respect for guys to back off if you said no in a situation that was going too far.  But yeah, I would join in a train on a shorter boyish guy if I saw it happening in a public play area.  If you are able to get a private room with a closable door, that might help...you could lay on the bed ass up and face down and let guys come in to fuck you...and there would only be room for 1-2 guys in there with you (or you could ask each top to close the door while they fuck you).

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

I don't want to scare you but that is possible. I took a bud to Eros in Atlanta, he's 5'4, slight build and he was pretty much gangraped in the blackout room. I warned him not to go in, but he did just to look, was overpowered npby two bigger guys. One fucked his ass while the other forced his cock down his throat, was one guy after another. None apparently used a condom...he no idea how many guy's use s him or came in him, just that guy's did cum inside him.

Fuck! I love heavy use like that. I must visit this bathhouse! As for the original OP's post: RELAX, be confident in yourself as a bottom an what you wnt and need sexually. You,like me are there for taking guys hard cock in your breeding hole. Just spread your legs and enjoy the ride. Good preparation with a dee cleaning and some toy riding before going will really help get you in the mental sex play headspace and make you and your hole feel ready to take on the world as a bottom. Enjoy the ride and feel of so many guys putting their hard cock in you and all the cumloads hat will drip from you over the night.

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 8:38 PM, surreytwink said:

Worked up my courage to go to my local bathhouse this Friday night. What's it like in a bathhouse for a smaller boyish looking guy. if you are taking dick is it hard to stop guys from running a train. I'm very passive so I'm a little nervous 

Hi Buddy, I`m a little in the same situation as you. Only I am an older guy and a tall bigger guy. Some would expect me to be more of a top guy but I want to be more of a bottom guy. Also new to gay sex. I want to go to a bathhouse very much. I am nervous too. I`m neg.  not on Prep and I don`t want to use Prep. I do know when I do go I am going to be very horny and I will go with don`t ask don`t tell. I want to go and just let go and have fun. I think once I get there and when you get there and you get that first bare cock in your ass things will open up for you. Just go and relax and enjoy the cock pumping in you. That`s what I want and will do. Get a room and keep the door closed most of the time should help. But if you go to a dark room or get your ass in the sling well then expect to get pounded good. I may not get in the sling on my first few visits but I`m sure some time I will get in it.

I always try to go with my partner when he wants to visit a new bathhouse or ABS, etc.  I can watch his back that way.  He is easily overpowered by bigger guys and his own endless need for affirmation and to please.  He goes on his own once we get to know a new place, though.  He may be small, but he isn't stupid.  He scouts a place like he's Jason Bourne or Jack Reacher, and he is friendly with the staff and guys that he has sexually satisfied there on past visits.  Nobody is going to fuck with him once he is a regular, even if he is there without me as his loving wingman and biggest fan.  

It's true, don't go alone until you know the territory.  Russ does that for me, and I think he likes watching me pitch and catch for a few innings.  I can control the situation when I top in a public place.  I can also have some control if I am in a sling.  If I can, I try to encourage the guys that I want to breed me next by smiling at them, rubbing their body or putting my little hand or mouth on their dick.  It hurts me to do it, but most guys will respect No if you look them in the eyes when you say it to them.  Be careful that you don't scare the rest off or get a bad reputation, though.  But is is different when I am spread eagle against the wall (or lashed to an Andrews Cross) or in a fuck bench or even just bent over in the steamroom or shower.  That is when I know I am open season and I am happy to take all comers within reason.  Russ had to break in and get a grizzly bear off of me a few times, though  (I am so sorry to use that language, but you were crushing me under your massive, hairy body!).  If I end up alone in a case like that, I will try to get the gentleman off real quick.  If that doesn't work, I play the bathroom card.  Announce real loud that I have to shit.  It works wonders. Even if the guy doesn't mind playing in dirt, he will not want to be seen by others doing it.  Then I just take a break and come back to the same spot or go find a new space altogether.  Oh yeah, don't go in high or drunk or take party drugs while you are there or else you will get taken advantage of in a New York minute -- worse yet, you won't remember nearly any of it.  

• 4 weeks later...

I have walked away from guys in saunas and darkrooms if their dick is too big to handle. I'm a chicken probably, but I don't like pain. So saying no or walking away is not a problem in bathhouses. That's my experience, but I can see above here that some have been raped.

Guest 120DaysofSodom

you are going to love that every guy in there wants to fuck your brains out and will wait in line to do so. trust me! my best advice: find a room with gloryholes. bend over, leave the door open, and service anything that wants you.

Guest GoodExercise
On 6/28/2017 at 8:15 AM, BareSkin94 said:

Oh yeah, don't go in high or drunk or take party drugs while you are there or else you will get taken advantage of in a New York minute -- worse yet, you won't remember nearly any of it.

Or, you may expire in the hot tub or steam room.

I'm 22 in weho and I really want to go to my first bath house. I love public/group play but it's so hard to set up a group session. Where should I go? The zone? I know melrose spa is closed. Also what are good nights to go? i generally go for silver muscle daddies with huge cocks and bubbly asses anyone want to go with me in the la area?

I've been to Steamworks 3 times.  Every time I was there someone stealth booty bumped me with Tina.  The first time someone also offered me a bottle of water that was spiked with something.  Probably G.  If you don't want to get taken advantage of beware of getting stealth booty bumped or slipped drugs some other way 

• Upvote 1

On 2017-06-27 at 6:03 PM, BBBoyfromTN said:

I took a bud to Eros in Atlanta, he's 5'4, slight build and he was pretty much gangraped in the blackout room...was overpowered by two bigger guys. One fucked his ass while the other forced his cock down his throat, was one guy after another.

Your buddy probably jerks-off and dumps a huge load every time he thinks of that event...