WHAT'S THE BIGGEST LOAD YOU'VE EVER SWALLOWED

Guest Gloryholelover

Guest Gloryholelover

Was curious to hear everyone's big load story, I had a guy cum so much once and shoot so far into the back of my throats that I remember almost losing the whole load. I managed to get my act together but I almost let myself down as a cocksucker. 

What is it about cum? Tastes so good and the bigger the load the better 

this was my biggest one, initially I feel his pre-cum that was like as huge and thick as normal cum, and then he hold my head and shot several spurt of cum on my mouth, it was at least 6-8 squirts, each one big and thick. The feeling of having the mouth over filled was awesome.

IMG_2390.JPG

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I met a couple in Blackpool some years ago and got spit roasted before going down on the younger of the 2 guys while his bf sucked my cock 

i love giving head anyway and took his throbbing cock in my mouth and cupped his balls as he held my head down. He shot several thick creamy spurts of the most delicious cum into my mouth and pushing his cock down the back of my throat to make sure we didn't waste a drop. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

This guy had a thick 8 inch cock I had to work for nearly 20 minutes before being treated with several spurts of hot cum. Tasted surprisingly good and took three swallows to get it all down.

Guest Gloryholelover
On 06/06/2017 at 3:05 PM, Annapaulamass said:

this was my biggest one, initially I feel his pre-cum that was like as huge and thick as normal cum, and then he hold my head and shot several spurt of cum on my mouth, it was at least 6-8 squirts, each one big and thick. The feeling of having the mouth over filled was awesome.

IMG_2390.JPG

That is a yummy looking load ?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

So I was sucking this hot ginger bear with a little dick once who clamped onto my head and shot at least ten huge volleys in my mouth. I could feel every rope of cum as it sprayed my tonsils. Just astounding. I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed his load and it was nectar! This was an EPIC amount of cum. It felt like I was drowning in cum. Hell, there was cum dripping out my nose by the end. It fucking blew my mind. Turns out, this is a normal load for him. I got to suck him off twice more over the years...same performance each time. One in a million. To call it astounding would be a gross understatement. Twenty years later, I still jack off thinking about him. No one has ever compared.

• Upvote 2

I use to play with an older guy who lived a couple miles away from me and he was about 5" c but he had a set of balls that were massive. the first time we played it was just a jacking session and he told he shot big loads but I never believe it until I see it. We were jacking for about 20 minutes on day and he asked me to work his balls which I did accordingly and it took know time after this started, he asked me where I wanted it and I said shoot where you wish. he commenced to spraying my face , mouth and chest with white to clearish ropes that would not quit. his cum was quiet pungent and I could not stand the smell but I endured through it many times over just because of the amount he shot. he could fill a shot glass without any issues and then some. to this day I have never met anybody that shoots a load like he did. 

• Upvote 1

Met a guy off fabguys a few months back and we had some car fun. He was a dirty older guy with a decent size but amazing girth, I was a little wasted off coke and weed so my mouth was dry as fuck and the only thing making his cock wet was his own pre...

After a good 30minutes of edging him, dirty talk and him working my boicunt with his fingers he started fucking my mouth harder and harder until I felt him fucking gush into my throat, I genuinely thought he was pissing. It was an amazing sensation to feel him spurt his sweet load into my mouth for what felt like a good 10 seconds. I swear he could have filled half a pint it felt like so much.

• Upvote 1

My former Daddy was a heavy cummer. His fat, uncut cock gushed out thick, white rivers of spunk. I think he could easily fill a shot glass with his nut load.

One time we hooked up, he had been busy and hadn't cum for several days. He was so fucking horny. He normally jacked off at least once a day and usually more. He about gagged me with the first couple volleys! Each felt like full, 3 second-long gushes. I swallowed as fast and hard to get as much of it as I could in my belly. The rest oozed out of my mouth in thick, drooling pools.

The best part was he still had a size-able load left over for my hungry kunt!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guy i used to mess around with had a good 8" dick but was thick as a beer can. He fucked my throat and my tight hole for a good hour before he deposited his load in my ass. It just kept going and going. I said, "Next time i want that load in my throat." He said, "wait around another hour and you can". So i did and when he was ready again, he pounded my face and shot it in my mouth. Had to resist instantly swallowing it to see how much it really was. The second load was bigger than the first. I let it come out into a red solo cup and it filled the bottom third. I then proceeded to put it back in and swallow it. We hooked up for a couple years like that, putting one load in my ass then other in my mouth. Unfortunately he moved away and haven't seen him since.

It was understall. He was a white guy who didn't want to talk or touch me. He just wanted my mouth. He didn't even gasp or change his breathing. He just started flowing with a lot of pre-cum, then my mouth was totally full. I tried to swallow while sucking, but my cheeks got full, my throat got full, and it started running down my chin. I swallowed as much as I could, but it made a puddle on the floor. I was able to suck his last drops out and clean him up.

He stood up and left. I love it when they do that. It's my favorite part. After they cum, they just leave me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

He had a nice 8 inch cock. As i worked down to the base It entered my throat and sensing the tight throat he began thrusting hard. He didn't last more than 3 minutes until he grabbed my head and shoved me down as far as possible and shot his load. The first shot was so intense it hit the back of my throat and stung, and the rest gushed out in waves and poured down my throat, he shot many big loads and finally pulled out. 

it was a cl reply to a guy about 1/2 mile from me, he was young maybe 19 or 20 he sat on the couch, I got on my knees and started to suck him, he was maybee 5" and average girth--he began to swell up in my mouth and got so thick I could not remove it from my mouth. I was stretched so huge my jaw hurt. he punch fucked me with that huge cock for about 15 minutes and started to cum. He shot so much so fast it was crazy--it was blowing out my nose in in huge forceful blast I could not breath actuall thought I would pass out. He videod the the whole thing on his phone, I asked him to send me it which he did not. Have looked to see about finding it on the net. Best ever suck and load, wish I could have him face fuck me again some time.

• Upvote 1