Just your typical 3 loads in the ass and 2 down the throat afternoon

travelingbi

I had a sex date this afternoon with one of my "regulars". He's a 40 year old, handsome, muscular jock with a 7" thick, uncut cock. That gets rock hard. He is a terrific rimmer. Gets my asshole all lubed up with saliva and ready for his cock to give me a deep, hard, pounding. He's been pounding me for several months. Each time is better and more intense. He fucked me twice and came inside me twice. I came without touching my cock, because his giant, swollen cockhead was rubbing my prostate just right. 

I left his place and drove to an adult bookstore because I needed fresh poppers. Of course, I had to visit the video arcade while I was there. Sucked off 2 guys in the 30 minutes I was there. One a young tourist that came very quickly. Then an older str8, black man. About 6'2" tall, 270lbs with a long bbc that took awhile to harden. But once he found the right str8 movie to view, leaned back and just enjoyed my worshiping his bbc and large, hairy balls, I finally had his long black didk fully hard in my mouth and after about 20 minutes of cock worship, he rewarded me with a load of hot cum. 

As I was leaving the bookstore I got a message on Grindr from a 30 year old black guy staying nearby at Circus Circus Hotel, which was very close to the bookstore I was leaving. I sat in the bookstore parking lot chatting back and forth with this handsome young black stud and sharing some pictures, back and forth. He finally gave me his room number at Circus Circus and told me that he would shower as I drove to his hotel and parked. When I knocked on his room door, he opened up wearing the white bathrobe provided by the hotel. He was tall, thin and quite good looking. I came into his room, quickly got rid of my clothes as he sat at the foot of his bed and opened his robe. His cock was pretty average sized. I was disappointed that the pics he had sent me might have been fakes. Because they were of a long, thick, hard, cut bbc. His was soft and not very big. But, I got on my knees, between his legs and began to suck. Well, he turned out to be a grower, not a shower. He wasn't even fully hard when he told me to kneel on the bed. I did, with my ass up, facing him. He dropped the robe and leaned down and spit a couple of times on my hole. He put his cock up to my cockhead and pushed in. His cock still wasn't fully hard, but as soon as he was all the way inside me, I could feel him quickly hardening, lengthening and thickening inside my ass. 

He turned out to be quite a good fuck. He would reach under me and tweek my tits as he fucked me. He was a silent fucker. But after about 10 minutes of hard fucking he said, "I'm gonna' cum. Where do you want it?"

"In my ass", I said.

He pumped even harder and faster, before letting out a soft moans as I could feel his cock throb. Emptying his balls into my raw ass. 

All in all, a pretty decent afternoon.

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 5