On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:15 AM, twistedfukka said:

"Fuckin hate you...wish you hadn't been born...fuckin nasty faggot slut...gonna POZ your pussy...just...fuckin...DIE".  

Goddam -I almost shot my load hands-free when I read that line!! This story is so intense and somehow really appeals to me. Keep it coming!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8:00pm on June 3, 2017...DeShaun looked at me, disappointed.

"Fuck, white meat, you let me down...I thought you'd have a little fight in you still.  Guess you one of them white faggots just aching for nigga cock in yo pussy, ain'tcha." 

He punctuate what he said by shoving his fingers back inside me...unfortunately, all it did was make me gasp loudly, arch my back and spread my legs wider.  He grinned, and shoved in deeper, twisting his fingers back and forth...I starting gasping for air, unable to breathe at the lovely mixture of pain and pleasure he was inflicting on me.  Part of me was embarrassed to be behaving like such a slut in heat in front of three strangers, but as I was violated deeper and harder, I became more and more aware of the nearness of their hard, masculine bodies, the stink of sweat and piss in the room, and the obscenely large bulges in their pants.  

"Oh baby, you are in heat, white meat...and we haven't even got you hungry yet...let's start you off slow.  Tyrell, you got poppers?"

One of the thugs slipped his hand into his pocket and tossed something tiny to DeShaun.  When he caught it, I could see it was a tiny bottle labeled Jungle Juice.  DeShaun chuckled as he shook the tiny bottle, still keeping his fingers in my hole. 

"Jungle Juice to rile up yo jungle fever, white meat...you gonna like this.  When I hold it to yo nose, take a huge whiff...then the other side...then hold it in until I tell you, and let it out nice and slow."

He twisted the cap off one handed, used his thumb to wipe the lip of the bottle, then shoved it up on left nostril...I followed directions, inhaling deep - it smelled weird - then the left, then holding it in until he said let it out, then exhaling slowly.  

I got really hot...or maybe cold...I dropped back onto the mattress, completely dizzy...my blood was pounding...DeShaub was finger fucking me to the beat of my pulse...or do I thought until I looked down and saw I was fucking myself onto his fingers.  He just laughed and repeated the process.  The room spun, and when it stopped, DeShaun was standing watching me, but something still fucked my hole...turns out that during the second rush, DeShaun's fingers had been replaced with Tyrell's big black cock.  I turned to DeShaun, and tried to gasp out my request.

"Please...Sir...please..." I grunted.

"What you want, white meat?  You want this maybe?"  DeShaun held the bottle of poppers just out of reach.

"Yes...please Sir...yes".  I gasped.  Tyrell's cock was beginning to hurt places inside I didn't know existed until now.

"First, you gotta admit the truth, white meat...the truth you been refusing to admit since yo bro walked you into my crib.  Whose property is you, faggot? ". DeShaun chuckled.

"Yours...Master..."I gasped while Tyrell picked up  the speed and force.   And part of me...deep and dark inside...part of me wanted it to be true.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 23

On 6/12/2017 at 3:42 AM, twistedfukka said:

Fuck, white meat, you let me down...

He let me down too man.  I get off on that tension and reluctance that gets worn down or plowed over that seems not to be there in our boy white meat.  That said the story and situation is fucking hot!  Really well done and I'm looking forward to his first hit off the pipe and everything that comes with it.  Please, despite my slight disappointment (I got over it and shot), post more when you can.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Too bad his brother was such a meth addict.  It would have been nice if the brother pimped him out himself rather than sold him into slavery.   Nothing better than an angry top brother fucking you and pimping you out to your own friends, co-workers and family members.

• Upvote 1