Cum in the eyes

• 1 month later...
On 06/28/2017 at 10:04 PM, BlowBoi said:

Oh My God, I LOVE it, I once took 43 Loads shot in to my Eyes as I wore a swimming goggle with the lens removed, my eyes were completely submerged in Hot Spermy Loads of Ball Juice. I saw the world in Spermyvision. My eyes were red for three days, but I'd do it again!

I didn't even know this was a fantasy of mine.

I prefer to swallow my loads so I usually don't get cum on my face that often. I've had it happen and few times. More often when I wasn't the cocksucking whore I am today and wasn't too crazy in getting cum in my mouth. Mostly can't stand it but sometimes worth it if the guy shoots a hot stream of load. 

Happened to me this week. I was wanting and edging for hours and at the end I ended up shooting a thick sticky load in to my eye and the rest of the face, took me 20 minutes to clean it haha

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:04 PM, BlowBoi said:

Oh My God, I LOVE it, I once took 43 Loads shot in to my Eyes as I wore a swimming goggle with the lens removed, my eyes were completely submerged in Hot Spermy Loads of Ball Juice. I saw the world in Spermyvision. My eyes were red for three days, but I'd do it again!

This cocksucker prefers men to shoot their loads around my mouth; lips, chin and cheeks. After all, that's where his dick was pleasured so it just makes sense to me. Definitely don't like it when they shoot it in my eyes.

• 1 month later...