Sign in to follow this  
ijimmi69

why did you cum in me

verslut    11

Pulling out is a 100% effective way to prevent pregnancy for a single sexual encounter. Even the best hormonal birth control is not 100% effective. Women are taking a risk by having unprotected sex, but cumming in her without asking first is pretty rude.

Pelops    186

I'd like to correct you on two points verslut, we can always leak a few sperm in our pre-cum, pulling out is not totally effective in preventing pregnancy. It is anal sex that is the standard contraceptive in poor catholic countries, not withdrawal.

An invitation to have unprotected sex can be taken to be an invitation to cum inside her unless she tells you not to. It only becomes "rude" (and an assault) if you cum in her when she's made it perfectly clear that she has not consented to that.

max45123    150
On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 0:48 AM, alterstealthxxx said:

i recently saw a regular of mine who doesn't offer bareback. but i;ve always wanted to. so last time i was rubbing my barecock against her pussy and lubed it up as well to make it easier for me to slip it in. she did mention no bareback. i kept on rubbing harder and harder, eventually getting the tip of my dick to slip in, she pulled away and said condom.

i replied i only want to rub it some more. so she let me continue rubbing my barecock around her lips until i pushed my dick in again. this time was in property and could feel i was properly inside her.i was on top so pushed slowly deeper while hugging her. she didn't say anything and let me continue to fuck her bareback. and seemed to enjoy it as well.

when the time was to cum i asked if i could cum inside her. she literally said "you might as well now". so i did. perhaps she thought since i was barebacking her already, some pre-cum etc could have leaked, so in her mind she might as well accept the full load. she didn't shy away from it either.

I'm not being funny dude but you put it in and she said no, you then did it again and pushed it in while on top of her hugging her... That sounds borderline rape!

max45123    150
On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 5:43 PM, Pelops said:

I'd like to correct you on two points verslut, we can always leak a few sperm in our pre-cum, pulling out is not totally effective in preventing pregnancy. It is anal sex that is the standard contraceptive in poor catholic countries, not withdrawal.

An invitation to have unprotected sex can be taken to be an invitation to cum inside her unless she tells you not to. It only becomes "rude" (and an assault) if you cum in her when she's made it perfectly clear that she has not consented to that.

Yes and no. The latest science points to precum not containing sperm providing the man has cleaned his pipes "had a piss after last ejaculating". The problem is seldom the precum, it's the first few spurts people get off as they forget in the heat of the moment.