Craigslist Ad

bbofallonmo

I posted an ad on Cragislist that read  Cumdump hosting.  You pick the hole.  Door open room dark on knees naked waiting for your cock.  Feed it to me until you're hard.  You decide which hole to dump in."

A 29 year old rough trade hot motherfucker shows up and had me suck his dick, which was buried in my throat balls-deep.  I could feel his rod throbbing.  Eventually he stepped out of his pants, and I caught a glimpse of a somewhat small tattoo midway up his chest, but as he was still wearing a shirt I couldn't see much of it.  

After blowing him for a few minutes he slid into my hole.  He was not gentle, but instead virtually ripped into my hole.  He pounded my love button for about five minutes then withdrew, telling me he wanted me on my back as he wanted to see my eyes as he came inside my ass.

I shifted to the position he wanted as I was utterly horny and determined to get his cock back into my hole, so I took a deep hit of poppers as he re-entered my ass, again going balls-deep.  About a minute of deep-dicking me, he thrust in his entire length, and leaned back as his cock began shooting cum deep into my ass.

Afterwards he looked deep into my eyes, smiling broadly, as he pulled off his shirt to reveal his his hot scorpion tatt.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 18

• 2 months later...

In some ways, an "after the fact" scorpion tat had a lot of influence on my decision to convert.   Last summer, I had a great fuck session with a new partner.  We had finished "round two" (both with a load in my ass) and were comparing our tats.  That is when I noticed his scorpion tat--somewhat hidden among his other body art.   As I gently touched it (without saying a word), he smiled, started getting erect again and simply said: "you want it again don't you?".   I did, and I suppose that would classify as my very first intentional POZ cock.  

I did not really start chasing until a couple months later.   The thrill of seeing that tat and taking one more POZ load from that man would not go away.   In September I started chasing in earnest and by the end of this past January became a POZ dude myself.   Now it is my discrete HIV tats (plus sign on right arm, small scorpion on chest and biohazard just above my ass crack.   

Had a couple of group/public/bath type sessions where it was clear the other guy had not noticed my tats right away.   So far the reaction has been great, the grin and go at the business of exchanging cum even harder.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4