Poz Piss

Everybody says that 'life is a journey', but they're wrong. Life is a crazy carnival ride with twists, turns and sometimes turns upside down. I found that out in 2002. That's when I met Larry.

I probably would have never met him if i hadn't been talked into going to some coworker's 25th anniversary party. I didn't even really know him that well, but my pal Kyle wanted to go because he liked any occasion where free booze was being served. The affair was held in the bar area of some restaurant near downtown. I liked my work friends, but I just wasn't in a great mood that night. Kyle went right to the bar and started downing Manhattans. I stood at the edge of the small crowd congratulating the old guy when Kyle grabbed my arm.

"Don! You have come see this bartender! He's such a goon, but pretty funny. He makes the drinks extra strong too."

"Goon" was right. He was giant and odd-looking. "What can I get you?", he asked with a crooked smile.

I ordered a rum and Coke that was indeed pretty strong. We all talked a little while before Kyle announced he was going to the restroom. Once it was just me and the bartender, he leaned close and asked if Kyle was my boyfriend. What? This was a very hetero gathering in a hetero business. Why in the world would he ask that?

"Him? No. He's a good friend and we work together. Why do you ask?"

"Sorry, man. I didn't mean to insinuate anything. I've just been in this business a long time and have learned to read people. For instance, I can read that you need another drink."

"OK. One more. I can't get too wasted because I have to work with those people."

"It looks like they're clearing out. You driving?"

"No. My buddy and I shared a cab."

Speaking of Kyle. Where was he? He'd gone to the bathroom ten minutes ago. Damn. I should have known. He was famous for drinking too much and disappearing on his own adventures. I'd have to pay for the taxi myself and I sure as hell was going to make it up to me.

It was a Thursday night, a few weeks before Halloween. The place was empty. "Tab's still open for your party...want another?"

"Why not? I haven't used a sick day yet this year. I'm due for a hangover."

"That's the spirit! My name's Eric, by the way." I reached to shake his hand and he almost squeezed it off with his giant paw.

So Eric and I chatted for an hour as I got drunker and drunker. He sneaked a few shots of his own, keeping his eye out for the manager.

I asked if he was married. "Not anymore. Bitch left me almost four years ago."

"Sorry."

"Thanks I was just too freaky for her."

"What do you mean?"

"Have another drink and I'll tell you. I gotta close up the register and lock up the back."

That last drink he made me was so strong it was nearly flammable. A harried-looking woman walked up and asked me where Eric was. "He's locking up the back."

"Well tell him to lock the front too. I'm so tired I can't see street. Good night."

Eric was happy she left. "She's okay, just stresses out too easily. That gets everybody else uptight."

I drained the last of my mega-drink. "So what makes you freaky?"

"I was just always trying to introduce kinkiness into the bedroom. I'm very peculiar. I asked her if she wanted to try a threesome one night and she thought I just wanted to fuck another girl. She got all mad, but what I didn't tell her was that I wanted to invite another man - not a woman." 

"Wow."

"I found myself wanting to do weird things, but she nixed everything I suggested. She'd suck me for a little while, but would never swallow. Wouldn't lick my balls or my ass or do anal. Nothing. So I got off in secret ways."

"Like how?"

"I'd always fantasized about pissing in her mouth, but knew she'd never go for it....so I'd pee in her coffee or tea or Coke all the time. Just a little. And one night she caught me with my wang out, dribbling into her juice. She left that night and we divorced. It cost me everything. I used to own a place like this, but had to sell it to pay her off. Lost my house too. All my savings. 

"Damn." I was drinking another glass of rum and I hadn't even noticed. He'd made another one for me while I was listening.

We drank more and talked more. I told him that I was pretty inexperienced when it came to relationships. I'd been out with three different guys. dated two and had sex with one.

"You haven't heard the worst. I ended up having a nervous breakdown and was hospitalized. They decided I was bipolar and put me on a bunch of drugs. They were crazy with their prescriptions and I now have stuff for sleeping and nerves and other stuff. People think I'm humorous, but mostly I'm just goofed out on pills."

"You seem fine to me."

He went on..."After I got out and settled into an apartment by myself, I discovered I was still a freak despite the drugs. I wanted wild sex. And I found out that gay guys would do all the things I was into. And I liked doing it to them. One dude even said he'd eat my shit, but I haven't gotten that far into kink."

pause

"Well, I won't eat your poop, Eric. I have a freaky side too, but learned to suppress it."

He laughed. "I wish I'd learned. I just went deeper into it all. I was in a few gay orgies even. I did cocaine and heroin and acid. I thought I'd found my groove....until I found out I was HIV positive. That killed the party for me. 

"Dang, Eric. I'm so sorry. How are you doing now?" 

"I'm surviving. Adjusting. Tell me what you're thinking."

"Well...beyond sympathy for your plight, I'm a little boned-up right now. Sorry. God, I drank too much."

"No. It's okay. I read people, remember? Hey -- you're off tomorrow and it's only a little after midnight. Let's go somewhere."

"Where?"

"There's a place just a few blocks away. We can go for a bit and talk some more."

He locked up and we walked down the safely-lit street. We came to a place I'd never even heard of before. "Munky's". Odd name. It was so quiet. There was no blaring disco music and no crowd. If not for the rainbow flag over the bar, you couldn't tell it was a gay establishment. That's how dead it was. Eric went up the bar, chatted with the bartender and came back with two cold mugs of beer. 

"I figured we should probably ease up a bit on the hard stuff. 

"Good idea." I spotted an old Galaga machine in the corner. That was my favorite video game as a kid. 

"Your eyes just lit up." He looked over, saw the machine and sighed. "You want to play that thing, don't you?"

"Just one game. Please?" I felt like a kid begging a parent to stay up later.

"Play as much as you want. I just need to get off my feet for awhile. I've got a bunch of quarters from tonight's tips."

So I stood and played a whole game. I didn't do very well because I guess my reflexes were askew from the rum. So I decided to stop and just sit with Eric. He was growing on me. 

"What? You're done already? Sit and drink some of your beer. Refresh. Mind if I smoke? I never smoke except when I'm drunk. Or after sex."

We sat. He'd taken off his loafers and had his gigantic socked feet propped up on the stool next to me. "Can I have a cigarette too?" 

He fished one out of the pack and lit it for me. The head rush I felt made me want to play my game again. He already knew what I was thinking and told me to go play until I beat the high score. I took a few more sips of beer and went back at it. I guess maybe I was being rude. We came here to talk and here I was just entertaining my inner teen. I kept reaching back and drinking more from my mug...which never seemed to get any emptier. I guess he was going up to get it refilled, but then why was it warmer? He was pissing in it. I knew it and I'm pretty sure he knew I knew. He was that sharp. I was hard under my black jeans. So I kept playing and got lost in my quest to get a big score. Once I turned around to ask for another smoke and saw him holding my beer up to his open fly. I said nothing and showed no shock. 

I didn't beat the high score, but I made the top five. I entered my initials and sat back down.

"I like this place. We should come here again." 

"You haven't seen the men's room yet. I need to go...come join me."

We went back and I stood next to him as he peed. His dick was pretty impressive. Semi-hard. "Nice penis," I said.

"Want to hold it while I finish?"

I didn't answer. I just grabbed it and felt the stream go through his hot shaft. He turned toward me with his dick still dripping. "Take a taste. Please?" 

I knelt down and took the purple head between my lips. He let a small, slow stream flow down my throat. "Thanks." That's all I could say.

"Thank YOU'"

We went back to our table. The bartender had brought two new mugs of beer. I sipped a bit. "Oh hell -- my glass isn't full anymore. Can you take care of that?"

"Not yet. Give me some time. I wanted to tell you something. Urine is sterile and doesn't really carry HIV. It's not like I shot a load in your glass."

"I get that. You can do that the net time we come here."

His stocking feet were up on the stool. "I notice you looked at my foot. Want to smell it or rub it? I told you I can read people...and you've got those big puppy eyes that can't hide anything."

I massaged both feet and mentioned that it would feel better without socks.

"No. Not here. Later." We continued sipping our beers.

"Earlier you said that you suppress your freaky side. How? Why?"

"Look what happened when you didn't."

"Fair point, Don."

"Plus -- the internet has helped out a lot. No muss, no fuss." My beer was half empty so I pushed it toward him. He held it below the table and topped it with his hot piss. 

"How you holdin' up? You look a little lost."

"What is that supposed to mean, Kyle?"

"I'm Eric. You may have had one too many. Or probably you're getting some of my anti-psychotic medpcpne in your system. I've been giving you sips of my piss since your first drink at the restaurant." 

"It's Halloween tonight!"

"No. It isn't. Leave the beer for now and let's go back to my place."

Galaga had awoken the teen rebellion in me and I drained the glass. I did feel lost. Lost in time and lost in space. I think that was the final line in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". My teen years kept appearing in my brain. "Dammit, Janet!" I said.

"That's it for tonight. I only live up the hill. Can you walk or do you want to be carried? You must weigh next to nothing."

"Let's just float there."

He guided me out of the bar and we were back on the street. Everything was at a weird angle and I felt the need to sleep. Eric wouldn't let me take a quick nap on the sidewalk. "We're almost there...which is good because I need to pee badly."

"Do it here. I'll help."

"No, Don. We're here. Come on in."

His place was small and neat and smelled like him. I looked up at him with a compliment ready, but he kissed me hard. His hand was on my crotch. "See how good it feels t o not suppress urges. We don't have much time before I have to take a wicked piss. Go to the bathroom and lie down in the tub. Face up. On your back." 

I guess I should have taken my clothes off, but I could've sworn I wasn't wearing any. The tub was cold anyway. I did as told and waited. He walked in completely nude, his big boner waving back and forth. He wasn't kidding about needing to pee. The stream hit me right in my neck and moved up my chin and then it was in my mouth. I gulped and gulped. I was soaked when he finished. 

"You're a mess now, little friend. How is your head."

"Wet on the outside. But my brain is trick-or-treating outside somewhere."

"Well it's time to get you naked and cleaned up a little." 

In a blur of water and soap and steam I was as fresh as a newborn. He dried me off with the softest towels ever made and then I was in a bed. "Tell me again where your head is."

"Right here. Will you fuck me, Eric."

"I plan on it. Does your head know what that means?"

"I does, I want it. I want my freak to meet your freak."

"Deal."

I wish I could remember the next ten minutes better. I know I was in some severe pain when he put that huge, raw dick in me and I know he came in me. I know he apologized right before he did it again. It felt so much better that time. I do remember that he was a poz man. What were those drugs he was on? I was liking the kidney-filtered version of them. I slept so well. I dreamed of pumpkins and stars. Weird. Nice, but weird. 

I woke up in time to call work and tell them I was sick. Eric and lounged in bed for three day. I satisfied all his freakyness and he satisfied mine. I knew I'd get sick, but I had this wonderful man in my life...so who cares?

• Upvote 11