Welcome back Scorpion, I couldnt agree more than some others.   There are some great stories on here but the way you make a visual image for us through your words is incredible.   SOOOOO hot.  Thanks for taking the time to write again.  You have been crazy missed.  Hugs SIR.  Lukas.   Ps, Davis is one lucky boy.  woof

• Upvote 1

No Risk… No Fun…  (Part 4)

“Come here… stroke my cock while you dance you horny fuck” I ordered Davis.

He hesitated at first and looked at me worried.

Then he moved slowly towards me and lowered his head. I could see him crying.

He took my hard cock in both of his hands and started stroking it gently.

We could all hear him sob.

I handed the cam to a mate, then put my arms around Davis and pulled him closer to me.

“Continue stroking me, pup” I told him in a normal tone.

His head rested against my right shoulder. I could feel his tears on my skin.

My hands started massaging his ass cheeks through his white pair of jeans.

My black leather gloves made a nice contrast to the white fabric.

Davis’ sobbing increased slightly. He was shaking like a leaf.

He guessed obviously, that I would tear his jeans down from him and rape myself into his body.

“What’s wrong baby? Don’t you want to welcome us with your sweet innocent hole?”

I asked him softly.

He shook his head slowly, without looking at my ski mask, revealing only my eyes and my mouth.

“Open your jeans and keep on moving your body to the music” I said.

Another friend moved closer and pressed himself against the youth’s backside, twisting Davis’ nipples again.

Davis heard a loud squeak - just to learn it was himself making those noises.

My buddy pressed his hard dick against the boys’ jeans and Davis felt an enormous erection pushing against his ass.

The guy moved slowly with Davis rocking body. There was danger in the air.

“Start to unbutton your jeans now” I repeated myself squeezing his ass cheeks even more.

Davis shook almost violently while sobbing and started to follow my order.

It took an eternity for him, to unbutton his pants, but as soon as he accomplished the task, my friend and I pulled Davis’ tight jeans down to his upper thighs.

His movements were now more restricted, because he couldn’t get rid of the whole pants at once.

I looked down and realized the slut was wearing a jock strap.

“Oh you cheap whore…. you dressed up for us? Huh?” I looked at him with my masked face and lifted his chin up, so he could see my cold eyes through the slit.

“I bought it for today” he sniffed.

“You bought this for our date? You hear that guys? This slick cum bucket bought this whore pants for us” I sneered.

I pulled his ass cheeks apart and my mate immediately attacked the boys’ hole. He tried to push his glans penis into Davis, who wailed in distress.

It was fun to keep the boy in place, while my mate tried again and again to push his cock into this narrow pink hole. It seemed impossible to fuck him dry.

I mean… of course with enough brutality it would fit sooner or later, but we had another plan.

“Let a real man open up this cunt” another guy leered.

We dragged Davis to a couch and positioned him over one of the couch arms.

Someone spread the boys’ ass cheeks apart and with a little bit of spit the second guy actually entered the boy two inches.

Davis screamed like a maniac. I pushed his face into a cushion, to muffle his screams.

“How does it feel, getting ripped up without lube. Do you like his cock boy? Do you want more of his tube in your cunt?” I shouted out.

“Man… he is tight…” the lucky bastard moaned.

He withdrew his cock and we let go of Davis.

The little punk tried to get up and run for the door, but fell over his own two feet.

He tumbled down and crawled away, only to end up hiding in a corner of a room.

There he tried to be invisible.

Davis blinked and saw three pair of legs walking into his direction.

The guys walked slowly and removed their belts slowly.

He didn’t dare to examine the whole situation. All he could see were several legs, three hard cock and some dangling belts.

Then he felt the first blow….

Edited by Scorpion
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 51

Just checked the decrease of 'likes' in this story....

Part 1 - 30

Part 2 - 22

Part 3 - 11

Part 4 - 6

:confused:

If people stop reading the stuff, or are sort of disappointed with the way the story unfolds... it's hard for me to continue with this storyline.

So.... I might finish it.... But then again, maybe not. Who knows. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

well I've read more other rape story and usually they turn me on because in my mind I 'm the bottom but even if I 'm a true pig born I'm also a sweetheart and my heart broken for Davis when I've read “I bought it for today” he sniffed ,  IMHO a lot of us love to be roughly used but no one love to be betrayed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Eraioon

I guess it is high time to add another perspective in this discussion:

You're stories (often) go too far - in my opinion. It's not easy to know that rape and infection with stds, especially the uncurable HIV, is (no doubt) fetishized on this site and thus will (no doubt) motivate some people in the wrong way. In one of your stories, I think, this concept was applied to a blind twink, which momentarily made me stop reading. This is unsettling. I could as well downvote such posts. Just my opinion.

I do find it hilarious how some guys read the 'Bug Chasing / Gift Giving' section and then complain about the content. Seriously? Don't let it get to you, Scorpion.

If I had to comment on this story in particular, we've just gotten Part 4 and he's barely been penetrated (unless I'm forgetting a part, which is entirely possible).  I would assume that most guys reading really want to get to the 'chasing/gifting' part. That being said, this is your vision so let it play out however you see it. Guys will come back to it -we love your writing!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I honestly dont upvote or downvote posts ever so it is sad to see an author give up just due to votes. Keep writing. Also keep in mind people might upvote your first chapter and not think to upvote the other chapters since they already voted and told you they like it!

3 hours ago, shinelover said:

I do find it hilarious how some guys read the 'Bug Chasing / Gift Giving' section and then complain about the content. Seriously?  Don't let it get to you, Scorpion.

I'm reminded of this modern day classic-

tumblr_inline_ohljfoG4Gv1rxsxlb_500.jpg

Edited by PERVERSATILE

7 hours ago, Fistcumslut said:

well I've read more other rape story and usually they turn me on because in my mind I 'm the bottom but even if I 'm a true pig born I'm also a sweetheart and my heart broken for Davis when I've read “I bought it for today” he sniffed ,  IMHO a lot of us love to be roughly used but no one love to be betrayed.

I understand that, Fistcumslut.... but then again, bad things happen to good people. And this is fictional in the end. I feel sorry your heart broke because of this sentence....

This is not a romantic story. *sighs* :o

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Eraioon said:

I guess it is high time to add another perspective in this discussion:

You're stories (often) go too far - in my opinion. It's not easy to know that rape and infection with stds, especially the uncurable HIV, is (no doubt) fetishized on this site and thus will (no doubt) motivate some people in the wrong way. In one of your stories, I think, this concept was applied to a blind twink, which momentarily made me stop reading. This is unsettling. I could as well downvote such posts. Just my opinion.

Thank you Eairoon for your honest opinion. I appreciate that.

Hum. I am aware, that some people do not like the way I tell stories. But this is fiction after all.

I am totally okay, that you don't like the outcome and I am sure you get up, sitting in a cinema, when somebody is kidnapped or anything bad happens.

I do not condone to snatch blind people off the street and to rape them. :ph34r:

It is okay, if people do not like stories, because I am too violent, or whatever reasons they may have... all I said was, those _who_ like it, should show it,

because it is always nice for a 'writer' to know, that the stories are interesting. ^_^