Bottoms, Can you cum just by getting fucked?

I want to train myself to cum by cock in my hole fucking me. How can I do this? I've always been a friction type of guy and just jerk my cock after I've been fucked thinking about the strangers that just fucked me. Now I want to be able to just take it and cum hands free just from getting fucked. Any tips?

7 minutes ago, Buttplug702 said:

I want to train myself to cum by cock in my hole fucking me. How can I do this? I've always been a friction type of guy and just jerk my cock after I've been fucked thinking about the strangers that just fucked me. Now I want to be able to just take it and cum hands free just from getting fucked. Any tips?

maybe  POZ TALK?  I suggest trying flip fucking as alternative.

best use of condom's?  - temp cock rings.  Meth Chip down your piss hole!!  plunger to help push it down.

I usually cum as I'm being fucked, but always have done. Oddly enough some guys who've fucked me haven't liked it. I'm not sure if it's the spot they hit or the fact I'm so aroused or even a combination of both 

For me it's the way a top fucks. Some manage to make me cum handsfree while they fuck me, hitting the right spot. I noticed not all tops can do it (for me at least). At first you feel like you need to pee. Then the pre-cum starts flowing and eventually I just can't hold back and shoot whether I want to or not. Intense orgasm. Love it when this happens. So it's up to the top. Don't think you can train yourself as a bottom to experience this.

• Upvote 1

I must have a super sensitive prostate....I frequently cum from being fucked, and can cum from being fingered right too.  Most tops love it, since they think they did a great job fucking the cum out of me...and it would be rude to point out a finger can do that just as well as your cock lol.

• Upvote 1

I WISH! Triggered it in many, never had the favor returned. What NL said, the top and rhythm but some is physical and totally up to the bottom. I have one guy who nearly always does as soon as he's entered cause he's excited. Some guys just have  way more sensitive prostates, but so much of sex is mental and we don't know how to access it.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, topstud127 said:

I WISH! Triggered it in many, never had the favor returned. What NL said, the top and rhythm but some is physical and totally up to the bottom. I have one guy who nearly always does as soon as he's entered cause he's excited. Some guys just have  way more sensitive prostates, but so much of sex is mental and we don't know how to access it.

Are you saying I'm mental?! ;)hahaha!

i'm not a bottom at all, and i can't take it up the ass, BUT the first man I was with was ALWAYS able to orgasm from me fucking him. I loved having him do it :} sometimes he would climb on top of me and straddle me and ride my cock, then his sperm would shoot out of his penis and whack me in the chin while he was moaning and shrilling :} then i'd feel his muscles clench around my penis and cause me to ejaculate inside him. It was hot! :} 

• Upvote 1

Had it happen to me last night, well sorta, was used like a whore in a club and had a guy, long dick massive PA, at least 2" diameter, never seen such a big PA, he fucked me twice, in between others taking a go at my cunt, 2nd time he got up me, my cock just started leaking cum, not pre cum, but cum.  The guy used his big cock and PA to milk my prostate, fucking felt awesome.  Anyone else had that happen?

• Upvote 3

Guest ohyoudo

I have a few times. Have to be very aroused and not have jacked off for several days. That's why I love when I'm in chastity. Now I just never jack off and it happens more often.