Bottoms, Can you cum just by getting fucked?

I usually do somewhere between two and four cocks in: I can't help myself, and I love, love, love it. Sometimes it's just a slow, steady cum-leak from getting my prostate milked, and sometimes it's jets of jizz because he's hitting me just right.

I love feeling my ass clench down on their raw cocks, and then that combination of over-sensitivity and pain/pleasure until the lust takes over again.

• 7 months later...

Hey bud, I'd have to say it has to do with your skills in fucking.  I've been really close to cumming on occasions, felt like I was about to and all, but haven't shot yet.  But it's the greatest feeling cuz it keeps me on the edge hungry for cocks and more fucking.  In the end though, after my tops have bred me, only then do I allow myself to cum either by hand or with someone sucking me.  Oink!

I went off PreP 28 days ago and started taking my first HVL fucks last weekend with the intent to poz up.  While getting fucked by that potent cock, I've shot my load without touching my mine 4 times so far in the last week.  Totally intense feeling cumming without touching just from the fucking alone really makes me know that my chosen path is the right one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hands free, fucking induced prostate orgasms are what make me an insatiable bottom.  I usually have multiple p-spot orgasms during a fucking session, often when my cock is completely flaccid.  Sometimes I'll cum that way and a top will observe it and stop, my reaction is always "keep going, don't stop!" and I'll cum again.  Full body rhythmic orgasms that leave my body tingling and I can get over and over in a single fucking......best thing on earth.

Edited by aries7
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Sometimes.  Most of the time with my husband, he knows exactly where to hit.  If I don't cum that way, I don't cum at all.  It's all about the top's pleasure.

It's dependent of various factors, including how much I am aroused, and the sex position. 

I rarely came with a condom on, and I usually came when I sit fuck myself on the cock of a dominant man, playing with my nipples is also a good triggering.

When you jerk off alone, keep playing with your ass too, it'll help! 

Not sure that I've ever had a full on wet orgasm from getting fucked. I've gotten close a couple times, even though I wasn't hard it felt like my cock was going to turn into a fire hose of cum every single time the top pumped his cock into me. Thought I was going to go crazy the few times it happened, and it instantly pushed my slut switch into overdrive. But nothing more than a small lake of pre-cum as a result.

On the other hand, it feels like I have near constant dry orgasms when I get fucked. The sensation doesn't necessarily kick in until a top pulls out for even a few moments, I feel a shock up the entire length of my spine followed by that telltale feather-light feeling of release. Yet not a drop of cum. Sometimes it lasts a few minutes, if I got fucked really well it can last for hours on end. It's a reminder that I am indeed a bottom, and that's perfectly fine with me.

I’ve had both cum hands free and had anal orgasms while getting fucked by just my BF or by a group

amazing feeling! Specially love it when I’m locked in chastity and oozing cum while I’m getting plowed