Bottoms, Can you cum just by getting fucked?

Yes. Not every time, like everybody else says, but it can happen and when it does it’s super hot. It’s a totally different kind of orgasm too, really intense, almost painful, but in a good way. I think it’s mostly about arousal level along with the angle of penetration. The first time it happened was when I got fucked raw the first time, so that obviously got me really excited and his cock was just the right size to hit my prostate just right. I think if you flex your kegels when he’s really jackhammering away it might be the most likely way to make it happen but I need to experiment some more. Let me know if you want to participate in my research. Line forms at the rear. 

I do. Especially if being bred. I tend to cum when the top cums. Sometimes it’s a full on, shoot my load cumshot. Sometimes it more anal orgasm without cum. Although the visual when I cum hands free is hot tops tend to like the anal orgasm spasms and shaking legs. I also cum when a top unloads deep in my throat. Feeling his pulsing cock balls deep sends me over the edge. 

I’m usually actively trying not to cum when fucked. 

Edited by Willsuck4cum

Not usually but whenever my bf keeps me in a chastity cage i can. After a few days or weeks of being fucked and permanently caged up my cock will just shoot cum when im being fucked. It's not the same as an orgasm but it still counts i guess.

• 1 year later...

I think a distinction can be made between cumming while being fucked because you’re turned on anyway (say, with a guy you’re attracted to and you’ve been fooling around for a while and anything, say even a nipple tweak not just the fuck, may set you off) and a purely physical thing when being ass fucked which makes you cum. I think the topic relates just to this second aspect. For me it’s not that common, though a a thicker cock helps. A really long cock can give you a shock when it reaches certain spots and the sudden pain can sometimes makes you cum, but more likely to gasp or cry out. My absolute favourite are cocks that curve upwards and rub the prostate. A similar sensation that sometimes makes me cum is to move to a position flat on my front where I can’t move and there’s quite a focus on the top controlling things and impaling me.

i have been able to cum hands free only twice, but his cock was lined up just perfect at my prostrate and i just cum hands free, its an amazing feeling and then i just begin to cum, my anal muscles tighten or rather begin to flex and squeeze his cock and they love it too and he in turn cums inside of me. i think its a great amazing feeling, the only thing is that most men who are fucking lack aiming their cock at my prostrate and never can make me cum hands free. just wish more men would try by fucking aiming their cocks at my prostrate.

I've managed to cum getting fucked a few times, always with anon guys at theaters. It's always super intense and I just seem to explode without touching my cock. Guess it has a lot to do with being anon and getting watched while being fucked hard too.

Depends on the guys cock size and shape and how he’s fucking me. I’ve cum just from getting fucked several times but it doesn’t always happen. When it does happen, the orgasm is usually incredible but if it doesn’t happen, I’ll also leak a crazy amount of precum. 

• Like 2

Yes. It’s very possible. And common when you’ve already done it a few times. 

Starting out as a bottom I didn’t think it was gonna happen to me. But I was a dedicated to do it anyway.

It’s takes some training. I definitely had to stop focusing on my “dick” for pleasure. I stopped masturbating and eventually locked it. After a few days, any stimulation on the body turned me on. I played with my hole and nipples only. They became my only sources of pleasure. 

When I came from getting fucked the first time, it was incredible. The frustration and lack of release was so worth it. My dick is still locked and now I ONLY cum from getting fucked. If I get fucked well for at least 15 minutes I will probably cum. I also prefer cumming from getting fucked because I don’t get that tired, worn out feeling I used to get. I’m still somewhat turned on afterwards. Which is great for me as a bottom/ cumdump. 😊

My experience is not universal but it was my journey.