Bottoms, Can you cum just by getting fucked?

I've been fucking this fellah at work, he's a 35 year old guy who's finally discovered or admitted to himself more likely that he' s gay.

Last night was the 3rd time anything's happened and the 2nd occasion I've had his wonderfully tight virginal arse.

He was somewhat more relaxed than the previous time when I took his cherry, knowing what to expect helped plus I'm breaking him in slowly and training him properly right from the start.

I'd located his prostate while slipping my fingers up him the first time and tried to drill in on it while fucking him slow n deep last night.

It worked a treat and I had him coming twice without either of us going near his cock. The intensity and totally different nature of his orgasm blew him away.

The first time he was rock hard and I hadn't been inside long but when I brought him off for a 2nd time he was limp n flaccid so when he had a true orgasm AND began spurting thick ropes of come from his soft little pecker I thought he was going to scream the house down lol.

Now truthfully was it my skill as a top or the intensity of his arousal and how fully in the moment he was...... who knows, a bit of boty I suspect but I do love to bring a bottom to a wild, powerful climax and feel those anal muscles grip my cock like a third hand lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 12/06/2017 at 7:29 PM, Givemeyourload06 said:

Whos cares if I cum its all about taking seed for me

Exactly.    I usually go soft when being pounded by a cock which I always think is perfect so I can concentrate on being the best slut I can for him without anyone giving a shit about my pleasure 

• Like 1

yeah, it happens now and then, depending on the position.  If he's fucking me with my legs in the air and he's rubbing my cock with his body as he's going in and out, I can come from the friction. Sometimes when I'm on my stomach and hes doing me missionary, if he rocks me back and forth on the sheets I'll come that way hands free too. If I don't cum, he always blows me after he comes so that we both can have an orgasm. Doesn't take long to shoot knowing his poz UD cum is churning in my cunt.

Man, as a life-long bottom, I have always found cumming hands free when getting fucked to be a very rare, but very, very welcome experience.  For me, it seems to required a couple things.  First, the cock in my ass needs to have a specific size range.  I call that the Goldilocks dick.....not too large, not too small....just right.   I have also noticed that that an upward curved cock is part of the equation.   There needs to be some element of "wow".......either a surprise fuck, a high risk fuck or just a fresh hot top who is new to my hole.   

No matter how hard I have tried to blast a load via only anal stimulation, it only works if the above seem to be in place.   In fact, I have only been able to replicate that grand orgasm ONCE via anal toy insertion inspire of a HUGE amount of practice with a HUGE variety of different things in my ass.  That one time was an orgasm for the ages--but I just have not repeated it.

I actually had my most recent hands free release last Saturday.  I have written about it.  Again, the circumstances and the cock were just right.   No doubt, it makes for a fuck memory that is quite intense.   Would love to find ways to duplicate that with some greater frequency.

• Like 1

I never cum from being fucked, and that's the way I like it. Sometimes my cock stays hard, sometimes it goes a bit soft (but never fully), but I never cum. 

For me, it's all about the top. I get off when he cums inside me, and that for me is the same as me cumming. I don't even like a top guy to grab my cock while he's fucking me - it distracts me - I'm too busy focussing on his cock in my hole and making sure he's having a great time in there.

• 9 months later...
Guest 24collegekid420

I can only cum when getting fucked if im taking raw cock in my hole. Something about the feeling of a raw cock fucking my hole makes me cum hand free up to 2 times an can still jack off after.