Whats the longest amount of time you have ever sucked on a guy's cock for?

Guest ImpotentBottom
On 9/13/2017 at 8:07 PM, BreedingTop71 said:

Hey there. Never sucked/been fucked and prefer limp guys or in chastity so their cock doesnt get in the way of good dickin. If you in the tri state area, lets meet

You are my kinda TOP for sure...im totally limp, so nothing to worry with from me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RaceplayCoon

Had to be close to 8 hours and I was sober doing it. Something about sucking a White Dick turns me on so much it seems like my mouth never gets tired.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Probably like 3 or 4 hours one night at this guy's hotel. We were high and drunk and i could not stop, we got no sleep. He had trouble staying hard cuz of the drugs/alcohol, but I did NOT care. A cock in my mouth gives me purpose.

I wore a thong as i served his cock and im such a sleazy whore i forgot his name lmao :D

• 2 weeks later...

Mine was 4 hours with one load. He was working from home and wanted a cocksucker to service him whilst he worked. Amazingly he stayed hard throughout. 

Many men I've met have tried to beat my record but not able to control their want to finish in my mouth. 

• 2 weeks later...

Recently sucked an older guy ,62 .. he told me he jacked off earlier in the day and he might not be able to cum. I told him I would do all I could to make sure he did.. I worked it for about 3 hours sucked his balls exct.. finally I asked him what really gets him hot and he presented his ass to me to rim. I usually don’t run unless I know a guy but I wanted him to cum. I stuck my toung in his hole and he exploded in 5 minutes lol

As a top I love getting edged for long periods . Unfortunately not many guys in Phoenix very good at it from my experience.. Just wanna lick my head and jerk with their hands ...so at party recently someone asked me to suck , which I rarely did...he said it was amazing. After that I started experimenting with gh and guys seem to really like how I do it.  I have one regular who usually goes for 1 hr 40 min or so ... love it .

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a married friend that stops by on weekends for blow jobs who usually takes between 30 and 40 minutes before he cums in my mouth. He tells me to swallow and keep sucking so he can get hard again but he always has to get home. I wish I had someone I could blow all day long, or a few someones. His cock is one of the best I have sucked, 8" and thick and very stiff.

DSCN0042.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

There is a guy I suck from time to time. We get together and last around 14-16 hours, but we take small breaks for a rest so I can rehydrate but I think I could go longer however that is when my mouth starts to get raw or produce mouth sores. That is all I do when I come over. I don’t jerk off or touch myself until I get home. Oddly he has never fucked me doesn’t want too because of my oral skills. Same happens with other guys I suck. 

Anyone who knows me on here will know that sucking is not at the top of my favorites list. Not that I don't like it, but sometimes I get bored -I'm sure it's just me. Stick a dick up my ass and I'm a happy pig, though. I think if I get really stoned I can get my mind to slow down enough to really get into sucking a guy, so I'll be giving that a try really soon.

Anyways, there was one guy who I was extremely attracted to. We burned through a morning, and even went into the afternoon . . . so I'd say I had his dick in my mouth for the better part of 3 or 4 hours? Miraculously, he was sucking me off for much of that time too. And if you know me, you know I never get into getting sucked off myself. But I was really into this guy and everything we did felt great.

• 3 months later...