Total tops are so hard to find

xxww

My god I hate the area Iive in at times because of the hook up issues.  I consider myself a total bottom and I love it. My goal is to find a top, please him as much as I can and get as much sperm out of him as I possibly can. I love to make a top feel good, just like a king when we have sex. That's all I want, I don't want my top to feel the need to make me cum at all. I'm so tired of tops that want to make me cum. Trying to suck me off and eat my ass, it doesn't do anything for me. Don't get me wrong, if you're into it that's fine but it's something I rather skip. It's like an impossible task to find total tops, where do I need to move to? Another thing that piss me off is when a bottom try to hook up with you. " you're a bottom and I'm a bottom but we can still have a good time. " NOOOO mother fucker you really can't do shit for me. Anyone else have the same issues like this? Where are the total tops at? 

I know it's frustrating. Moving someplace in hopes of a better sex life seems rather extreme though. Traveling works for me. And sometimes paying. I know people resent that, but one way to move to the front of the line is to get your wallet out. LOL. Tops with good dick should never be broke or homeless or hungry. If I were a big dicked bareback top, I'd build of stable of employed bottoms and service those bitches regularly especially if they made a volunteer donation. :-)

On a serious note, I think getting too worked up about it just makes it worse. I do believe the energy we put out has a direct impact on who approaches us. And let's face it. Tops have a lot of ass to choose from. It's a buyers market so prospective sellers (bottoms) have to be patient, flexible and do what they can to remain attractive in the marketplace (exercising, grooming, nice photos, being willing to travel to the dick, etc). I know I've been guilty myself of not doing my part to make sure a hook up happens. If a guy has 10 bottoms to choose from, is he going to choose the one with a long list of demands? Probably not.

Edited by bbzh

6 hours ago, bbzh said:

Tops have a lot of ass to choose from. It's a buyers market so prospective sellers (bottoms) have to be patient, flexible and do what they can to remain attractive in the marketplace (exercising, grooming, nice photos, being willing to travel to the dick, etc). I know I've been guilty myself of not doing my part to make sure a hook up happens. If a guy has 10 bottoms to choose from, is he going to choose the one with a long list of demands? Probably not.

As a total top, I think this is good advice. You should definitely have some good pics of your hole. I've found that a bottom who is willing to show me his hole is going to be a better more uninhibited fuck. Whenever I log on to a hookup app, I have multiple bottoms willing to offer me some hole. I'm always going to choose the one who shows me his hole over the one who doesn't. I'm going to choose the one who is closer and/or willing to travel over one who is far away or wants me to come to him. I'm going to choose the one who is a total bottom, over the one who lists himself as vers. And I'm going to choose the one who's got that playful bottom energy and willingness to take cock and just be a hole.

• Upvote 5

• 3 months later...

I know that in Vancouver,  BC, Canada, there is a massive amount of btm's versus tops.  

Started out as a btm - had converted.

Then my total top side kicked in.  ( I consider myself a vers top because it seems hilarious that I somehow seem to only get to know neg guys.  That is 2 so far that are potentially LTR material,  & both neg. )

It was approx. 1 month after I go total top,  ( was this hot hookup in Stanley Park,  an aggressive btm just pinned me against a tree & milked my poz load right out of me.  I must've been howling & cursing in a very intense orgasm, all totally anon.. Never seen his face,  didn't need to.. )  ...I then meet a now ex-bf of mine - vers,  but neg,  didn't let me fuck him without rubber.. So I go completely btm for him.. 

5 years went by with the now-ex-b/f,  & going back into the total top routine now that I'm single..  

I gotta admit,  prefer guys older than myself.  Met the odd guy with a sling..  Now those btms - they're keepers! - Guys who liked to get fucked & used as a cumdump.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There are currently way more bottoms than there are tops. Before recently, I never had a problem with this imbalance when I cruised because I only got on my knees for chubby/muscular stocky men who are usually tops and want to get off fast, and I usually controlled the sex (ie: blowjob till I taste pre-cum then either let him fuck me or swallow his cum). Thank fuck none of my men have gotten on their knees. I can't top. So in terms of active nsa'ing, it wasn't bad for me. Recently, its been kinda hard to find my kinda man when cruising, but I only look for one type so I can't comment on any other type. 

Currently, I've been wanting a sex-based relationship with a stocky chubby/muscular top to share several sexual moments with, but finding a top who has actually fucked a bottom in other sites is hard as hell. They're idea of "showing a bottom how a real man does it" is asking for kik and cam! Furthermore, finding a top with the same types of fantasies, fetishes, and taboo as me who can keep up is impossible. I'm at that stage where I want to engage in endless teasing, sex talk, and playing "what if" before I meet him at some public place for sex. One thing I'm not into (but totally understand) is POZ. The tops I'm looking for are usually into that, but I'm saving myself for a top that I go from calling "my top daddy" to "my top lover" for just in case something happens so I can show him I won't leave.

Also, with the shortage of tops there are tons of untrained bottoms. Usually there would be a top to show an eager new bottom the true meaning of that lifestyle. Now, bottoms are untrained, have their own fantasies, have their own idea of what a dom/sub relationship should be, and are pretty much rogue. So given this scenario, it is easy to see that bottoms will be wandering in the wilderness desperate for cock and looking for true tops. 

With the lack of guys wanting to breed holes I'm always very grateful to those 100% bottoms who after they are done taking loads, especially at the sauna, they hunt for a hole just to unload so they can leave the place. They usually don't last too long and shoot quickly.

It makes sense, instead of bottoms jerking off before going home, why not  make another bottom happy with your load.

^^^^^ yup^^^^

That's how bottoms are going to split off into two official groups: the versatile bottoms and the non-versatile bottoms. 

Thanks to the decrease in total tops, bottoms will have to search for versatile bottoms to get their cock fix. And because up-and-coming tops have low sexual outputs, versatile bottoms will be the only ones compatible with some of the more sexually perverse and kinky non-versatile bottoms. So yeah, it'll be a big adjustment and it will also distort personal listings whether its sex-based or emotionally committed. But, hey, life moves on.

Of course this is just theory and may not actually turn out this way. Tops could very well make a comeback bringing with them more sexual aggression then before. 

I'm a total bottom but one time I hooked up with a top/vers couple. Extensive play and eventually both fucked and bred me. Top loaded me up first then his vers friend. I was still hard as a rock and hadn't cum yet. Top took the loads from my ass and pushed it into his friends ass and lubes my cock with it. Then orders me to fuck him. I came in less than a minute but it did feel good to shoot my load up his ass :D I'm not making a habit of it though. LOL.

On 6/12/2017 at 7:14 PM, yunghungtop said:

As a total top, I think this is good advice. You should definitely have some good pics of your hole. I've found that a bottom who is willing to show me his hole is going to be a better more uninhibited fuck. Whenever I log on to a hookup app, I have multiple bottoms willing to offer me some hole. I'm always going to choose the one who shows me his hole over the one who doesn't. I'm going to choose the one who is closer and/or willing to travel over one who is far away or wants me to come to him. I'm going to choose the one who is a total bottom, over the one who lists himself as vers. And I'm going to choose the one who's got that playful bottom energy and willingness to take cock and just be a hole.

I love to proudly show my well used fuck hole. Must be why I don't have a problem landing tops. One look at my beefy ass and inviting pleasure canyon an d they want to play in it.   ;-)

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, hungry_hole said:

If it feels good to load up an ass, why not make it a habit to breed a hole after the action is over?

It happened in that situation. Normally I hook up with top guys or (top/)vers in a top mood. If those were looking for loads they would hook up with a top, not a bottom. So usually I get and am looking for loads, not giving them. Plus, it's no fun for the receiving guy with me cumming in less than a minute.

From a bottom point of view does it matter if a guy is a total top or not? If a guy wants to fuck my hole and also breed it, I don't care what he thinks of himself.

I can understand that when you hook-up with another guy it works well the top-bottom thing and that when the top is finished there is not need for the bottom to cum. At least in my case I would almost never shoot my load after being bred and the other guy would not mind. 

In a bathhouse situation I see things a bit different for a bottom. Many bottoms say that after they've taken loads and they have to go home, they mostly jerk-off at the bathhouse or when they get home. Why don't bottoms breed a hole just to get off? That would help increase the overall number of tops because a bottom who just wants to breed a hole because he's horny after taking so many himself, seems just like any other horny top unloading inside his hole. Sometimes bottoms are so horny with their sloppy hole that they end up flooding the bottom's hole with their cum.

It's strange how so many bottoms feel that they are less of a bottom if they ever breed a hole, even if the bottom admits to really enjoying breeding another man's hole:

5 hours ago, NLbear said:

... it did feel good to shoot my load up his ass :D

Of course it would feel good, a moist and soft hole perfect for a hard cock.

I can understand why a guy does not want to bottom and finds it invasive, but "topping" is natural and men do it instinctively, sticking their cock in a hole. I understand that some may prefer to bottom but I don't understand that if they enjoy it once in a while, why not breed a hole?

Again, I don't expect this to happen in a one-to-one fuck session, that the bottom starts topping. But in a bathhouse, or a 3-some or group action, especially when the bottom knows he enjoys occasionally breeding a hole, why not just bottoms, at the end of the fuck session, just breed a hole before leaving?

Most bottoms complain of the lack of tops but the only solution is for bottoms to do their part and breed a hole instead of jerking off.

2 hours ago, NLbear said:

Plus, it's no fun for the receiving guy with me cumming in less than a minute.

You are so wrong because I love quick fucks, when the guy fucking me cums quickly. It's a huge turn-on for me, a guy busting his load just after a few strokes!

NLbear and to any other 100% bottom, next time you are at the bathhouse  and you need to  home, instead of jerking off there or later at home, hunt for a hole that turn you on and dump your load in that hole. Even if the fucking lasts only a few seconds, that bottom will be happy with your spunk in his hole. That bottom may have preferred a longer fuck but now his hole is nicely lubed for the next cock. You can also talk dirty to the bottom you are fucking, telling him "I wanna seed your hole" stuff like that. It may end up being a short fuck but a very hot one for both of you. You would not only be making another slutty bottom very happy, and that bottom could one day be you, but you would also end up having a great time as NLbear said about his topping experience: "it did feel good to shoot my load up his ass". I would say to NLbear and other bottoms "Try it more often" because it's a win-win situation for everyone involved.

• Upvote 1

Many tops have dropped off the cruising scene  since Grindr and Scruff, having discovered that having less than an 8 inch is the ultimate gay crime. I can fuck and fuck, and I know that I do it well cause guys I fuck want to stick around after, or they ask me to stay when I'm about to  leave. But since online cruising, I cannot pass the "dick test" cause I don't have a big dick. Guys see my face and body, they see that I'm a top, they hit me, they want me... then they start the dick questions "Hung?" " big?" "dick pic" "how hung?" "How come you not answering, I wanna know if you big?" ... and on, and on. You can have exchanged twenty messages with a guy, all confirming that the deal is on, then the minute you answer "no" to "hung?" all communications stop.

With online cruising, the "guy" has completely been replaced by the "dick." Bottoms don't want a "guy", they want a "dick." 

I know many tops that have dropped off the cruising scene, all perfectly able to get an absolute hard on and produce cum to seed, but that's no longer important, because they have less than an 8 inch.

What puzzles me is the math. The old ratio of tops/btms use to be 2/3 before online cruising,  now, since the advent of cumdumps and "only hung tops are legal", this ratio is more like 1/100. Funny thing is that since the "hung strict top" have an infinite choice,  only hot muscle btm studs will get lucky.. makes me wonder about these thousands of craigslist adds, per day, "looking for huge dick, 9 plus" from ordinary guys whose biggest asset is that they are bottoms. I'd love to have the NSA computers and calculate the success rate of these btms.

Where are the tops? dreaming home about the bathhouses and bars of the eighties and nineties, when btms were looking for guys and not dick

Steve

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Steve 

Great expose on this subject. Too bad that illusions have replaced reality. Most realistically are only dreaming about size. When confronted with the real thing..it's too big or too rough or too whatever. Take a pill and ride whatever comes your way. When twenty questions start. ..now we're going to be charging by the inch, okay. That's the real world. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1