Total tops are so hard to find

xxww

It "cums" down to, unfortunately, your location. There are several places where the ratio of Tops:Bottoms are generally more equal. Big cities with a large, concentrated gay populatin tend to favor this: NY, Atlanta, LA, Vegas, San Fran, Miami, etc. I've never had any trouble find Tops to stretch me out in those places. Another great place is Palm Springs. One of the best times of my life was Cum Union at CCBC in PS.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:42 AM, xxww said:

My god I hate the area Iive in at times because of the hook up issues.  I consider myself a total bottom and I love it. My goal is to find a top, please him as much as I can and get as much sperm out of him as I possibly can. I love to make a top feel good, just like a king when we have sex. That's all I want, I don't want my top to feel the need to make me cum at all. I'm so tired of tops that want to make me cum. Trying to suck me off and eat my ass, it doesn't do anything for me. Don't get me wrong, if you're into it that's fine but it's something I rather skip. It's like an impossible task to find total tops, where do I need to move to? Another thing that piss me off is when a bottom try to hook up with you. " you're a bottom and I'm a bottom but we can still have a good time. " NOOOO mother fucker you really can't do shit for me. Anyone else have the same issues like this? Where are the total tops at? 

I'm right here dude.  100% top.  All I want is you to focus on my cock5a923a508a794_HOTDP-Copy.jpeg.740937e8df9e5159313451f256942c09.jpeg

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 9/16/2017 at 8:14 AM, muscmtl said:

Many tops have dropped off the cruising scene  since Grindr and Scruff, having discovered that having less than an 8 inch is the ultimate gay crime. I can fuck and fuck, and I know that I do it well cause guys I fuck want to stick around after, or they ask me to stay when I'm about to  leave. But since online cruising, I cannot pass the "dick test" cause I don't have a big dick. Guys see my face and body, they see that I'm a top, they hit me, they want me... then they start the dick questions "Hung?" " big?" "dick pic" "how hung?" "How come you not answering, I wanna know if you big?" ... and on, and on. You can have exchanged twenty messages with a guy, all confirming that the deal is on, then the minute you answer "no" to "hung?" all communications stop.

With online cruising, the "guy" has completely been replaced by the "dick." Bottoms don't want a "guy", they want a "dick." 

I know many tops that have dropped off the cruising scene, all perfectly able to get an absolute hard on and produce cum to seed, but that's no longer important, because they have less than an 8 inch.

What puzzles me is the math. The old ratio of tops/btms use to be 2/3 before online cruising,  now, since the advent of cumdumps and "only hung tops are legal", this ratio is more like 1/100. Funny thing is that since the "hung strict top" have an infinite choice,  only hot muscle btm studs will get lucky.. makes me wonder about these thousands of craigslist adds, per day, "looking for huge dick, 9 plus" from ordinary guys whose biggest asset is that they are bottoms. I'd love to have the NSA computers and calculate the success rate of these btms.

Where are the tops? dreaming home about the bathhouses and bars of the eighties and nineties, when btms were looking for guys and not dick

Steve

Thanks for articulating two things that have been bothering me.

First, as a bottom I'm fucking the man, not a cock and the man is fucking me, not a hole. Sex involves the biggest sex organ, the brain, and the mind. In my mind it's the whole man that penetrates me, the whole man that fucks me, and the whole man that breeds me. While I get the convenience of shorthand like BBC and BWC, it objectifies and reduces a whole person to just his cock and, in the case of BBC, is arguably a product of the racist framing of black male sexuality as dangerous, savage, and bestial.

Second, those who are sizest are playing the wrong side of the numbers game. I found some population cock size datasets (calcSD) and its a real reset on any preconceptions you might have on cock size. If you're in a room with 1000 other men and your dick is 8" then there is only one dick in the group bigger than yours. If 8" is the minimum size a specific bottom would take, 2 out of 1000 is crappy odds. I've always thought of my dick as average, but when I plugged its length in I discovered that only 122 men in the 1000 would have longer dicks. But for me it just means I have a good handle for tops to pull me onto them and control me.

Some of the best fucks I've had have been from top men who have average dicks, but are superior in how they use their whole body and mind to take your body and mind where they want you to be. Finding those men is a numbers game too, and limiting the pool by cock size, age, ethnicity etc. just works against you. The last incredible man I found was 7 inches shorter than me, 18 years older, and a total boss daddy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

Them's high-class worries. As a versatile hung guy who has to play the top what seems like all the time, I'm not going to insist on finding a total top... honestly, I'd be really happy just to find some guys who will top me, say one time out of three? Happy to do my part, and I enjoy topping, but not ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!

As a versatile guy I've never understood why anyone would want to hookup with only total tops or total bottoms.  Oddly it seems to be mostly a concern of total bottoms (which seems to be the biggest group in gay and bi men).  I have run into bottoms in clubs that normally want me to fuck them, but will reject me if they just watched me get fucked.  They are really missing out, since my dick is usually at its hardest after I have been fucked.

On 9/6/2019 at 7:24 AM, blackrobe said:

Thanks for articulating two things that have been bothering me.

First, as a bottom I'm fucking the man, not a cock and the man is fucking me, not a hole. Sex involves the biggest sex organ, the brain, and the mind. In my mind it's the whole man that penetrates me, the whole man that fucks me, and the whole man that breeds me. While I get the convenience of shorthand like BBC and BWC, it objectifies and reduces a whole person to just his cock and, in the case of BBC, is arguably a product of the racist framing of black male sexuality as dangerous, savage, and bestial.

Second, those who are sizest are playing the wrong side of the numbers game. I found some population cock size datasets (calcSD) and its a real reset on any preconceptions you might have on cock size. If you're in a room with 1000 other men and your dick is 8" then there is only one dick in the group bigger than yours. If 8" is the minimum size a specific bottom would take, 2 out of 1000 is crappy odds. I've always thought of my dick as average, but when I plugged its length in I discovered that only 122 men in the 1000 would have longer dicks. But for me it just means I have a good handle for tops to pull me onto them and control me.

Some of the best fucks I've had have been from top men who have average dicks, but are superior in how they use their whole body and mind to take your body and mind where they want you to be. Finding those men is a numbers game too, and limiting the pool by cock size, age, ethnicity etc. just works against you. The last incredible man I found was 7 inches shorter than me, 18 years older, and a total boss daddy. 

I have to agree with you on the sizest aspect.  When I first started getting fucked I only took guys who were bigger than me, problem is I'm almost 8" so I never got fucked, so I quickly changed my bias.  I have also found that you are more likely to get fucked by the really well hung guys if you are willing to fuck them back, +90% of the sex I have had with well hung guys has been mutual.  Well hung men are very rarely total tops.

Edited by NWUSHorny

total tops are great if you can find them. I am happy  if  the guy is versatile and still tops me.  I bottom only but not by choice.

any one on here knows why  if yo type most time it will auto underline or auto strike out . Very annoying 

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I don't have any trouble finding total tops.

From your posts elsewhere, though, one gets the impression that you’re also blessed with a husband that knows a network of such men and doesn’t hesitate to make you available to them. Do you think that exposes you to greater opportunity to access total Tops than the average bottom?

21 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

From your posts elsewhere, though, one gets the impression that you’re also blessed with a husband that knows a network of such men and doesn’t hesitate to make you available to them. Do you think that exposes you to greater opportunity to access total Tops than the average bottom?

Yes, that certainly helps.

All I know is most "total tops" regardless of penis size have a rolodex of bottoms to hook up with. Being a part of a roster and check mark has never turned me on as someone who prefers to bottom.