Hotel Recommendation

Guest ezbarebttm

Guest ezbarebttm

I am visiting Minneapolis for the first time in July and I am looking for a hotel recommendation where I can host an anon pig party.  I prefer something between the airport and Golden Valley or even downtown.   

My choice would probably be the Millenium...couple of reasons...reasonably priced for downtown...you will probably get more play in a downtown hotel and they have the elevator system that you don't have to be a guest to access any floor. No checking with front desk or you having to go meet someone in the lobby . would love to come if you don't mind a piggy bottom boy attending!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, "airport to Golden Valley" is a very broad area -- airport is southeast of the Twin Cities, Golden Valley is northwest of the Twin Cities. Another downtown place that might work is Best Western Plus Normandy Inn, which has the advantage of a parking lot.