Folsom St East

ProBonerNY

On 6/13/2017 at 9:07 PM, ProBonerNY said:

11 hours ago, travelcumpig said:

I will be headed to NYC for my first Folsom East. OINK Staying Midtown West in a hotel. Any recommendation on piggy spots, bars, etc. I was last in NYC years ago and did get to the Eagle.

Sadley, the bathouses are not up to par in other cities or Europe. You might want to check BBRT, A4A for listings of parties. Cummunion is this cumming Friday night at Paddles. The Eagle will be busy afterwards. Last year, a friend an I got there at 3pm, and were fortunate to get on the roof. When we left around 8 the line to get into the bar was a block long. The Cock in the east village may have some events. Also check squirt for local places to meet.

I was totally disappointed on Sunday. No where near the number of booths as in the past, and just not there. The only good both was the massage group. I realize it is NOT San Francisco especially with the rules of conduct posted at the entrance. I doubt I will return next year, and rather save up to go to SF. 

• Like 1