Hey guys... This is going to be a seven chapter series. I've got it partly written and fully outlined... Hope you all enjoy ;-)

Chapter I.

My boy and I had been going through a rough patch. We’d both been busy at work, not spending enough time with each other, and both cheating behind the other’s back. We had an ‘open relationship,’ so we were allowed to fool around, but I think we’d been neglected each other for easy ass and dick. My boy would come home later than usual, and not be in the mood. When we’d snuggle up in bed, I’d shudder to realize his hole was loose and sloppy, dripping someone else’s cum. Sometimes he’d let me breed him a second time, but more often than not, he’d roll onto his back and just pass out. We knew we might be headed nowhere fast, and decided to take the summer off to reconnect. We figured we’d both go off PrEP too, since we’d be alone in the countryside and not easy access to refills.

We rented a cottage upstate that needed some fixing up. It belonged to an older gay guy in our building. He’d been having some health issues lately, and wouldn’t manage the trip this summer. The rent was cheap provided that we’d take care of the grounds, do some minor electrical repairs, and a bit of painting. We thought it would be good to have a project to keep us busy, together, and away from the gay bars with thirsty guys. We got six weeks off of work, rented a car, and drove away, subletting our apartment in the city, for the income, and so we couldn’t chicken out of the hard work and countryside life.

Maybe three days into the first week, some of our new neighbors started to get nosey about the new guys, and one by one came by to introduce themselves. They were all older, mid-50s at the youngest, and all painfully straight. Except Will, who lived a few lots down the road. Will was easily 60, but suave in a way that led me to think he must be gay. Older guys aren’t really my thing, and they are certainly not my boy’s thing. He much prefers slim hung twinks. Will as decidedly not slim and not a twink, but it looked like he might be well-hung from what appeared to be a tree trunk down his shorts.

Will whistled as he walked up our driveway. He must have been close to six foot tall, and he had a big beer belly, with ginger and salt hair peeking out around his shirt collar. He’d brought a six-pack, and introduced himself with a big grin. We kicked back, and made small talk on the back porch. It was fucking hot, and I downed two beers really quickly. We all did. We loosened up with the beer, and Will told us that he had been buddies with the owner of our cottage, enquiring after his declining health. He was happy to see some ‘young blood’ in the neighborhood, and even more glad that we were fixing the place up. He offered to loan us some tools to help take care of some brush in the back yard. I was pretty sure he attempted an innuendo about tools, and another about sharing.  I laughed it off and we made a plan to stop by the next afternoon to pick them up. Friendly neighbor, right?

I excused myself to the kitchen to get some new cold beers, and left Will with my boy to chat. I got the beers and went to the freezer in the basement to fill up a bucket with ice. When I came back upstairs, Will had let himself in and was taking a piss with the door open in the bathroom just off of the kitchen. I snickered and he looked over his shoulder, apologizing for not closing the door. He turned his whole body to me and shook the last few droplets of piss off of one the biggest, longest, thickest cocks I had ever seen. Jesus. This thing was easily ten inches long, even if totally soft, with a dark purple hood of foreskin over the head. I felt myself instinctively licking my lips.

He joked it off, saying he usually would be polite and close the door, but he had to pee pretty badly and forgot to close it… I shrugged it off, as he shook his cock, ever so slightly stroking it. I closed my open mouth, he pulled up his shorts, and we went back outside with his meaty paw wrapped around my shoulder. We sat back down on the porch, but once I’d seen that massive meat, I couldn’t take my eyes off of it.  It was plain to see that log snaking down his left leg.  My boy gave me a funny look then followed my eyes down to that meaty cock.  I heard him gasp.  Will noticed it too, and I swear, that big dick lurched in his shorts.

We quickly downed another bunch of beers, and my boy went inside to get the next refill.  He looked a bit flushed, as if he needed to cool off, so I offered to help, and brought the empty bottles in.  As soon as we were in the kitchen, he whispered to me, "Damn!  Did you see his big cock?  Fuck!  If I were into older guys, whoah…."

I faked chastising him even as I suspected Will would wind up fucking one or both of us before the summer was out. 

To be continued…

tumblr_op84fbpgwv1qgvz8ho1_500.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 33
  • Piggy 2