• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in keeping this storyline going... There's probably one or two chapters left to wrap this up...

Chapter V.

My boy and I had an evening full of taking cock and cum. I was glad to know that we were still within the safe zone of PrEP-protection, even though I hadn’t taken a pill in two or three days, and we had just a few left between us. The crazy thing is that taking raw, possibly POZ cock together somehow brought us closer than we’d been in a long time. It was like we were both ready to embrace a pigginess together that we used to share only with casual hook-ups. We were past the point of being judgey with one another, and knew it turn the other on to see us sharing our holes with other guys. I lost count of how many cocks and loads were up our asses that night. When we collapsed into our own bed, the sun was just starting to rise, we fell asleep sticky, leaking seed, me still stuffed with the pig hole plug, and wrapped around each other.

We woke up around noon to the sound of someone whistling in the kitchen downstairs. I reached around looking for a pair of briefs, and gave up. My boy laughed at me saying that whoever was in our kitchen had probably already fucked us both, so there was no need to cover up.

Mack was standing at our, well his, stove frying eggs and bacon. He was naked except for an apron, temporarily hiding that massive cock. He told us that he was hoping to surprise us with breakfast in bed, and that he’d hope he’d let him fuck us both after eating something. We smiled, and I noted that the mound of his hefty cock was growing under his apron.

We sat down at the table to eat, and Mack told us that he was so glad we were there. He told us that he had met Will a few summers ago, right after he had converted. In those days, there was no way to be undetectable, so he was probably the guy who POZZED Will, who probably POZZED HUNG DAD, who probably POZZED Jimmy. Between the three of them, they had started a little epidemic in this small town. More than a few out gay farmers and ranchers had converted, and so had a few straight ones who were taking POZ dick on the side… Mack told us to take all the dick and all the loads we wanted, but only if we knew that there was a good chance we’d convert too. I suspected that he, like Will, had gone through the medicine cabinet and seen our nearly empty bottle of little blue pills. This whole time, my boy’s mouth hung open. I think he was actually starting to drool.

Mack collected the dishes, his cock now standing at attention under the apron. My boy crawled across the kitchen floor and put his head under the apron, swallowing Mack’s huge cock to the root. Watching my boy’s head bob back and forth under that apron made me as hard as I’ve ever been. Mack pulled the apron off and my boy kept gagging on his dick. I had to join him, and we kissed as we slobbered all over Mack’s cock. I pulled off and ate my boy’s ass out, getting it nice, open, and wet for Mack’s raw attack that was about to come. I worked a few fingers in and was rewarded with globs of last night’s seed. Mack pulled out of my boy’s mouth and slid into that wet ass as gently as his thick cock would allow. My boy grunted and pushed back on it, his face on the cool tiles, his ass upturned. I stood, jerking off to the hot scene, as Mack wrapped a thin arm around me and leaned forward to kiss me.

Mack pushed me towards my boy’s mouth and suggested I let him eat my hole for a bit, and maybe he’d fuck me too. So, like good boys, we followed his directions and my boy got my ass prepared for raw fucking too. Mack pummeled my boy for a bit longer and then slammed into my boy’s ass, holding still, most likely seeding him. Mack pulled his dripping cock out and then slid into me, bending over the kitchen counter. He fucked me gently for a few minutes before getting more and more winded, finally unloading and breeding me deeply. He stayed with his arms wrapped around me until his softening dick slid right out, followed by a stream of cum, his fresh seed churned up with last night’s. My boy lapped up the puddle forming under me off of the tile floor.

We took a few minutes to recover and had a cup of coffee together. Without showering, Mack suggested that he and I go to the hardware store to pick up a few things for the house. ‘You’re good and lubed up for whatever trouble we can find at the shop…’ Mack winked at my boy and told him, ‘You can probably entertain yourself until we get back… Don’t worry. I’ll be sure to entertain your boy…’

Mack pulled his cutoffs and a grimy tank on. I imagine they once fit snugly, but now they hung loosely from his boney shoulders and hips. His big dick looked delicious as it snaked down his left leg, just barely poking out of the bottom, still shiny with cum and ass juice. I ran upstairs and grabbed some shorts, pulling them on as I raced back down the stairs. My boy was already gone, I assumed to Will’s house for some more dick.

We hopped in Mack’s truck and drove to the hardware store. When we got there, Mack led me inside. I could swear he was cruising, or showing me off to the contractors and do-it-yourselfers walking through the aisles. When Mack ran into a buddy, he’d elbow me, whispering, ‘I converted him like ten years ago…’ or ‘Tagged that guy a few times over the past few summers. Took Will to convert him though…’ I had no idea that so many men in the area were POZ. Most of them nodded or smiled, some gave Mack a gentle hug.

We came across and handsome guy in his late 20s. Mack whispered, ‘Fresh meat. Follow my lead…’ He introduced himself and me to the guy, Steve. We shook hands. Turns out that Steve had just moved out of the city with his wife and new kid. Mack asked if he missed the action of the city. Steve smiled and said sure. Mack reached down and pulled his shorts up a bit so his cock was poking out even further. Steve gasped, and stared, unable to pull away. Mack leaned in, ‘I know where you can get some action right now. Follow me.’ It was definitely an order, and Mack just started walking to the back of the store. He was so confident that Steve would abandon his cart and just follow that he didn’t even turn around to check. Naturally, Steve and I followed.

Mack led us to the back of the store and into an unmarked door. It was a broom closet with a wooden partition in it. I snickered when I saw that the partition had a gloryhole cut in just the right spot. Mack walked to the far side of the room, dropped his shorts, and stuck his cock through the hole. Steve was mesmerized, and dropped to his knees, licking around Mack’s head and shaft. He fished his own hardening cock out of his chinos and I lowered my shorts. I rubbed Steve’s shoulders and pulled off his polo. I stood him up with his ass up as he started to deepthroat Mack’s cock, now shiny and slick with spit.

I knelt behind Steve and dove into his ass, lapping his hairy hole. It was furry but clean as a whistle. I slobbered all over it, opening him up with my fingers. I slapped my dick on his crack, and he thrust his ass up, arching his back, like a well-trained bottom slut. I was now leaking precum and slid into his raw hole. There’s nothing better than sliding into a stranger’s bare ass.

Steve grabbed the partition and let Mack skull fuck his eager mouth. I pistoned into him and he winced as I slid in with more hammering force. I took a swipe at my own ass, leaking Mack’s morning seed, and smeared it onto my cock without pulling all the way back. I drove into him, savoring the squelching sound now coming out of his ass with each thrust.

I was about to lose my load, and leaned forward to hiss in Steve’s ear, ‘You want my load?’ He nodded yes and grunted approval without pulling off of Mack’s cock. I rammed my hips forward shooting my cum into his ass. I figured I gave him the option, so it was fine, no guilt on m part.

Steve slid forward, turned around, and shoved his cummy hole up to the gloryhole. I knew Mack had entered him my the silent contortions on Steve’s face. He leaned forward, ass still squarely on the hole, and grasped his knees. I fed him my cock to clean and he licked my tenderly as Mack plowed away. Steve’s grunts gradually became more and more of a whimer. I knew we’d worn out his hole and Mack rewarded his energy by firing off a big POZ load into his ass. Steve pulled off like a pro and cleaned Mack’s cock off too.

Steve grabbed his phone out of his pocket and handed it to me for my number. I typed it in, and he sent me a text. My phone buzzed twice actually, as Mack was putting his own number into Steve’s phone, I read a text from my boy.     

‘WILL AND HUNG DAD ARE PLANNING SOME ANON FUN FOR MY HOLE TODAY. CUM JOIN. WILL’S PLACE. WALK IN, DUMP A LOAD, AND LEAVE. DON’T TELL ME WHEN IT’S YOU. XX

I read it aloud to Steve and Mack and they smiled. I had a feeling we’d see Steve again later that day.

Mack must have loved knowing that he was the founder of a line of sluts in this small town. We chatted as we finished grabbing supplies and drove back to the house. He told me he was going to miss it all, and that this would likely be his last summer… I realized he didn’t mean at the country house; He meant ever… I let that sink in in silence as we approached the house. We carried the bags into the kitchen, and I gave him a big bear hug. ‘No time to get emotional. Your boy needs his hole filled…’ We headed over to Will’s to see what trouble had found my boy.

To be continued…

• Like 11
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 2

• 6 months later...
Guest ignignokt

Love this story. Keep cumming back to it. ? Would love someone to use a hollow plug to get his poz cum in and eventually knock me up with his huge thick cock. 

• 1 month later...