Guest lucurious

Hey guys! Please consider that this is my first erotic story ever and that English is not my native language. Have fun!

Meeting my hero

Part 1

I had just become matriculated at the university, when I was browsing the diverse student groups there were. One of them especially sparked my interest: A queer student group. They planned different types of events at the semester start – even before the lectures. One of them was a superhero themed meet and greet which had the purpose to convince guys to visit who had not come out yet. Actually a very nice idea, which got my attention, as I was only outed with my friends and sexually quite inexperienced, a virgin indeed.

So I searched for a sexy Spider-Man costume. He's my favourite. And thinking ahead I thought that I should be mostly naked underneath, but not totally – in case of … boner. So I bought my very first jock strap. An embarrassing shopping tour.

When the evening came, I was surprised how chill I was since everything was anonymous. I could just go any time without being stigmatized as a party hater forever and so on. I felt a certain freedom here. The student group had rented a local club. It was dark with flashing lights and loud. As I went inside I was greeted by an Iron Man and another Spider-Man. Oh shiiiit. The Spider-Man told me that I shouldn't be shocked. Spider-Man was apparently the costume of choice here for many. This sucked for me, but whatever.

After a while of partying, as I went to get a new drink, I could feel someone putting a hand on my shoulder, saying “Hey, we should totally further the plot, Spidey.” As I turned I could see a Deadpool standing in front of me. He was slightly taller than me and the only Deadpool at this party.

I, giggling: “Hey, nice hit on!”

Deadpool: “Yeah, I kinda want to stay in character here. So, wanna be my Spidey?”

I: “Well, uh, how come you chose me?”

Deadpool: “I figured you're the hottest Spidey here, and the hottest guy as far as I can see.” He leaned to the side to take a look at my ass. “Awesome ass. The jockstrap's a bonus, honey.”

I: “Oh shit, you can see that?”

Deadpool: “Oh, I can see that.” His hand which so far was holding a drink in front of his crotch moved to the side. “Whereas I'm naked.” He visibly smiled through his mask as my eyes widened and I gulped. I could see the outline of a very nice cock. “So in a Deadpool-Spidey situation, you'd really be the Spidey, right?” As he said this he elegantly raised his glass and spread a finger when saying “Deadpool” and inserted it into a hole created by his index finger and thumb of his free right hand for “Spidey”. Then he added: “Ok, let me just break character a minute. I'm not usually like this, ok? But I kinda feel like being cheeky today, as a Deadpool.”

I: “Yes”, I grinned.

He didn't wait long to grab my arm and pull me aside to the wall. After some chatter without much meaning, as we were both done with our drinks, I licked my lips as I so often do after drinking. However, in this context I knew that I could get his attention with it. He quickly grabbed my empty glass, put it aside, put one hand at my hip, the other at the back of my head and started kissing me with passion. He was the best kisser I'd ever had, really know how to use his tongue annd I did my best to reciprocate. “Oh, I can't take it any more. Let's go, Spidey!”, he said and again impressed me with his strength by simply pulling me somewehere else. Oh, I like strong guys.

12965084_592186297613348_1907091045_n.jp

Guest Eraioon

Ah, this is only getting started. You have my attention! :) Also, You don't need to worry about your English, dude! ;) Cute pic btw. :2thumbs:

Guest lucurious

Part 2

He guided me upstairs. The whole building belonged to the student body. It was quite calm, but I could see a few guys, could hear a few moans. We went quite far to be alone and he finally leaned on the wall, signalling me with a cheeky grin get close. Again amazing kissing but something was different … of course. “Ok, we can stay anonymous but no holding back now, yeah?” He added whispering “I'm hungry for your ass by the way.” He grinned. I moaned a “yes” as his hands went inside my costume, ignoring my dick but directly going for my cheeks. I could have sworn he is a professional masseur. It felt so good. Something else felt good. I could feel it growing, getting harder and warmer. He rubbed his cock at my body. It was huge!

Then he made me switch positions with him, shortly lifted me and had me sit on his lap before he told me to lean back at the wall and lift myself with my arms. Finally he suddenly came closer, holding my ass in the air and kissing me again. I automatically embraced him with my legs. Now it happened. His big erection finally started rubbing between my ass cheeks. Uh! I had to hold back not to come. It's safe to say that he owned me now and we made hour for quite some time. I additionally got really into his manly smell. He smelled so good!

f5e1c6cfefe53a4969f99dc8a9e84b22.jpg

I loved the way he man handled me. As I was still a virgin though and quite inexperienced, I was kind of afraid that something could go wrong, that I wasn't clean enough. I also didn't want to be (too) slutty, yet I was too shy to stop him. As he rubbed his face at mine like an animal he whispered into my ears “We can stop whenever you like, bae. But Please let me see dat ass, hmmm?” and his hands that had already invaded my costume again seriously squeezed my cheeks. , pulled them apart and started playing with my hole. I felt so hot and could only moan approvingly. “That's a yes.”, he said. “Stand up, lean onto the wall, baby. Show me your sweet ass.” I did as fast as I could and he slowly pulled my Spidey pants down. Suddenly, there was silence which made me feel insecure. I so hoped that he would like my ass now. “Even more beautiful than I imagined!, Wow, baby!”, he uttered. Happily moaning, relaxing and reaching my ass more into his direction, I reacted with “It's all yours, my superhero.”

Whatever happened now, I could expect some firsts for me.

Deadpool's perspective

I discovered his ass step by step. A breathtaking view! My 8+ inches were throbbing like never before. This was a perfect smooth bubble butt and I needed to massage it some more before I dared inspect his pussy. So far so good. His ongoing sweet moans motivated me not to stop and I spread these cheeks. … I was in awe. Such a sweet, smooth, pink pussy – as far as I could see in the dark. I had to pause for a moment and flex my muscles since I almost orgasmed with this view and knowing that I could go further. So I built up some pressure on his hole with my index finger, then spit on it and rubbed my finger at his hole. “Hmmmmmya.” He reacted with his super cute voice and then I stopped thinking and suddenly found myself between his cheeks, rimming that beautiful, sweet hole. Indeed sweet. I'd never tasted such a pussy and his reaction was quite thrilling. He moaned with lust and shock somehow, like a bitch in heat and like a virgin … in fear? His hole was definitely the tightest I'd ever rimmed. It relaxed and felt like getting warmer, but it didn't open for my tongue. “Hey bae, you could relax a bit more, ok?” “Hmmm, ahm, I'll try, ahh.” He was thoroughly enjoying the rim job, but he was simply too tight. What should I do? How far could I get this could little bottom boy? Unfortunately, I could suddenly here steps getting closer.

I made him rise, pulled his pants up and seriously made out with him when the guys approached. “Oy, sorry dudes. Cute Couple. You must be from the party, well. Ahm, could one of you help us move these tables?” He was pointing at an open door near us. “There will be a special event tomorrow for which we need to get these tables outside the room before we go home.” What a bummer, I thought. But actually being a gentleman, I complied. I took some tables on my own – really flexing my muscles, Spidey moved some with a girl and suspiciously often looked at my arms. It all went quite quickly and the group thanked us and went home. This endeavour had better not have Spidey's hole tighten up even further. But I must say that I enjoyed the cute way he helped, if it could be cute. “Ready to get your hole rimmed again, hmmm?” “Oh yes, please”, he answered. Good boy. Such a bottom. I quickly got him back into position and continued where I had been interrupted, but I noticed that his sweet pussy was suddenly more relaxed, more open. Did he find the time to finger himself? No way! At first I thought I'd never understand the mysterious nature of a bottom, then I remembered the muscle observing. Oh, was he turned on by that so much? It almost felt like his hole had self lubricated. Yummy.

Any way, I pierced my tongue right into his cunt and he started moaning ever more. He was still too tight though, uh. I did my best and started rubbing his dick with one hand. “Oh, yes, yes, uoh.” he moaned again and again until he suddenly started shaking which felt VERY nice with my tongue in his hole, and I could feel his cum spreading around my hand. Good boy. I'd given up breeding him that night, but it was ok I guess. His other hole would have to do now.

So I rose and made him kneel in front of me. It was time to show him my fully erect weapon of ass destruction, I thought. And I did with a swift move pulling down my pants. I loved that he didn't hold back his clearly audible shock, took my dick and slapped it against his Spidey-face. I couldn't do any harm there, right. “I've made you come, now you should pay me back, shouldn't you, baby boy?” … to keep it short, I loved his commitment, he was gagging over and over again and I appreciated that he opened his mouth wide when I came. He didn't play around with my gallons of cum, he just swallowed it and told my how much he liked the taste. I was wondering whether he only wanted to flatter me or whether he really was into me that much.

I'd be ready to take my time with the right guy, so I exchanged numbers with him, but we decided to save each other with our alias to keep it simple and anonymous. Finally, I couldn't resist kissing him good bye. Oh, these lips are sweet, too, hehe.