Dairy Queen Restroom

PendragonSpirit

Hey folks. Long time lurker, first time poster. 

Just had a very hot quickie in a fast food restroom right before work. A semi-regular, married fuckbud I've run into in some of the most random places was getting lunch, and we ran into each other at the counter. We made some general small talk before he said "I gotta piss, meet me in the restroom." So I did, with him just a couple steps behind me. 

We went into the handicapped stall, he whipped his dick out and I started sucking. It wasn't quiet, and if anyone had walked in, we weren't exactly subtle, with him moaning "Yeah, suck that cock" and the slurping/sucking noise of me obliging. After a couple minutes, he announced "I'm gonna put it in your ass", and moved behind me. I spit in my hand, rubbed some on my hole, and he pressed in. Nice, thick head and shaft, average length. But without any real prep, I could feel him splitting my hole open. 

He grabbed onto my hips and fucked me while I was bent over the toilet, standing. Pounded away for another couple of minutes before those magical words "I'm gonna nut". My response of "Oh fuck, nut in my ass" sent him over the edge and he shoved all the way in, dropping his load into my guts. 

I pulled my pants up, gave him a quick thanks and a kiss on the lips, and slipped out while he recovered. I'm sure I'll run into him again somewhere...we always do. 

• Upvote 11