NÜD Party at Club 80

Guest DxL

Got 3 loads dwnstairs at nud went upstairs with a friend found a room had a blast with more g and bent over taking him deep in my flooded ass for a while then he opens the door and in walks another hung fucker and asks to fuk me my friend pulls out lets him in and they spitroast me until i hear & feel the random shoot a massive load inside me before getting jumped by my mate and he is so turned on by all that cum he shoots a nice hot load within a few minutes, i stand up kiss him he sits back on the bed and i tell him ill be back shortly im off to smoke a joint he nods his head and off i go walking past the glory holes area and decide to stop in and have a look i step into a cubicle high as fuk with an insatiable hole and wiggle my butt at a hole then i decide fuk it im lighting up this J and before i know it i feel a hard cock pressing up against my hole without any hesitation my ass opens up and in he goes pumping away whilst im smoking my j feeling amazing and turning piggier by the second when i suddenly feel him jerking then pulling out and as im bent over looking at the gloryhole between my legs i see a freakin huge stream of cum oozing out of my hole and decide to keep walking around the upstairs area to see what other guys around here want to do to me as im parading the place in a singlet and jockstrap housing a bubble butt moving my body to the beat of the music and just acting the unashamed spun slut!

• Upvote 1

Guest bbpiginsyd
On 07/22/2017 at 4:39 AM, stevewantsfun15 said:

last time I was at Nud, I stuck my raw cock into at least 15 different bums. that is the way I like it

There is nothing else like it in Australia. Such a bareback free for all.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...