NÜD Party at Club 80

Guest DxL

• 3 weeks later...

Came from Perth to attend unwrapped nud night. Was in cumpig heaven. On fuck bench with fellow cumdump in dark far corner for most of 3 hours. Non stop cocks and loads, left gaped and dripping into my socks. Definitely cumming back. Thanks Melbourne blokes.

• Like 1

Started to lose count of cocks going into me at the start of the night was frenzied. Felt 2 cock spasms and my hole was gaped and cummy from there. More cocks over 3 hours. Pushed out a handful of cum back at the hotel and woke with wet sheets from leaking. Some guys I saw definitely came back for seconds.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was at Club80 for nude night last Sat night. It was a great turn out & like always there was fucking going on everywhere. Not the place to be if you're shy. If you're a bottom just position yourself somewhere, ass up, and it won't be long until it's filled with a nice, hard cock. If in one of the more open spots you might be lucky enough to draw a crowd, some just happy to watch & others waiting for a chance to jump in & have a go. Most tops seem to only fuck each bottom for a little while, not wanting to blow their load too early & wanting to sample the vast number of bottoms who present themselves. One thing is for sure, top or bottom, you should be able to get plenty of cock or ass and have a great night.  

I did go upstairs after but was a bit disappointed. There was not a lot guys there compared to other nights & there didn't seem to be a lot of action going on, at least anywhere I could see. Might have been a case of too many bottoms & not enough tops.  There also seemed to be quite a few older & obese guys there.   

I did get a really good pounding in a open space near a dark room. I was leaning against the back wall, cock out & slowly having a pull, when I had a guy stand near me,  pull out a semi-hard cock & just look at me, as if saying, "Well it's not going to suck itself". So I got down & sucked him until he was hard as he was going to get, then got up, turned around & presented my ass to him.  He got the message. With a bit of spit for lube he worked his 7-8 inch cock into my ass & started to fuck me as I bent at the waist & braced myself against the wall. It wasn't long until we soon had about 6 guys watch us fuck.

I love it when you feel them getting close to cumming. The faster, harder & more frenzied fucking. I tried to help spur him on by saying things like, "That's it, all the way. Cum in my ass", leaving no doubt where I wanted it. Then with one last quick burst he buries himself deep & pauses as he shot his load deep into my ass. He stayed there briefly, basking in the afterglow or recovering, before walking off. I stayed put, hoping someone else would take his place, but unfortunatey, all those watching left as well. I left soon after that. It was it bit too slow for my liking. But it was still another fun night at Club80

• Like 4

I got 2 loads at nude night & 1 more upstairs after. Too many old & fat guys there though. That may sound harsh, and I know they have needs also, but lets face it, if you had one venue full of fat and/or elderly guys & anther full of younger, fitter & better looking guys, where would you go?

I had a great night there before Xmas. I just went on a random Sat night because I was really horny. I get there at 11am & it turns out it was the day of the Trough dance party. & they were  just started letting in non-trough people upstairs. It was the busiest & wildest I'd seen there. Whether you go to Trough or not, keep this in mind. I'm sure you'll have a great time if you turn up like I did. Next Trough is 20 Feb.

• Like 2

Yeah I am definately trying to make it to the next one. I have a 9 incher pierced cock but I have a lot of trouble staying hard now days, the boys love it but i have to just btm. But then I am super paranoid about hygiene because of a mishap a few years back. The troubles of being on anti depressents.