NÜD Party at Club 80

Guest DxL

Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

I haven’t been yet and would be nervous going... is it something definitely for a bttm to experience or would guys recommend something else to start with?

CBFEC8E5-7905-4BF9-B1A9-44BA25E22402.jpeg

There really isn't any thing to be nervous about. The play area is quite large & there are plenty of dark areas. How mild or wild you want to be is upto you. You can stand back & watch the action or you can be in the middle of it.  If you're not comfortable with people watching then hangout in the darker areas.  There will be so much fucking going on around you that you'll hardly be noticed. However, If you want a lot of cock or ass then this is a good place to be.  If yuo're a bttm, just make it known & soon you'll have a cock up your ass & if a top, just walk up to any one of the many asses on display & just slid on in & fuck away.

It is what you make of it. Take a chance & I'm sure you'll have a great time.. If you need someone to join you for the start let me know & maybe we could catch up & go there together. Once inside I'm sure any nerves will go.

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal
On 1/13/2020 at 9:03 PM, JustCruizin71 said:

I got 2 loads at nude night & 1 more upstairs after. Too many old & fat guys there though. That may sound harsh, and I know they have needs also, but lets face it, if you had one venue full of fat and/or elderly guys & anther full of younger, fitter & better looking guys, where would you go?

I had a great night there before Xmas. I just went on a random Sat night because I was really horny. I get there at 11am & it turns out it was the day of the Trough dance party. & they were  just started letting in non-trough people upstairs. It was the busiest & wildest I'd seen there. Whether you go to Trough or not, keep this in mind. I'm sure you'll have a great time if you turn up like I did. Next Trough is 20 Feb.

The older ones would be more likely to try to get their cock in my holes ...

Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

I am ok with being nervous and tend to me more on the wild side but itd be my first time at a venue in a very long time... I’d be open to being ok display but it’s more a nerves/confidence thing for me atm ... going with someone else may be the way to do it tho 😈🍆🍑

The last nude party @ 80 Rocked!

busiest I have seen it, was hard to get through the crowd without a cock goin up my ass.

i know I took at least 5 loads in my ass, ate two, and loaded two asses....fucking hot big hairy fuckers everywhere, had a short Italian beefcake pound my ass damn hard n fast, on the entrance to the dark corner....best load of the night....all up ...so many cocks up my ass and down my throat.

next one for sure!!

• Like 1

On 2/5/2020 at 2:57 AM, Younameme said:

The last nude party @ 80 Rocked!

busiest I have seen it, was hard to get through the crowd without a cock goin up my ass.

i know I took at least 5 loads in my ass, ate two, and loaded two asses....fucking hot big hairy fuckers everywhere, had a short Italian beefcake pound my ass damn hard n fast, on the entrance to the dark corner....best load of the night....all up ...so many cocks up my ass and down my throat.

next one for sure!!

Sluts like you is what Nud is all about, great work mate. Well done.

• 4 weeks later...

NUD @ 80 last night went off really well... there were the usual "stand and stares" lot ..but there were quite a few real fuck sluts.. happy to bend over and take it. My pierced cock went into 7 holes before I unloaded into a hot beared/shaved headed guy.. a steam of cum leaked out oh his butt when I pulled out. Some guys would have very sore holes this morning..in particular a hot European guy, who got fucked heaps - including me.. he also had a large cock with two bar piercings..one at the top and one at the bottom by his balls - piercings that I have never seen in those positions before..  

4 hours ago, Leather69 said:

NUD @ 80 last night went off really well... there were the usual "stand and stares" lot ..but there were quite a few real fuck sluts.. happy to bend over and take it. My pierced cock went into 7 holes before I unloaded into a hot beared/shaved headed guy.. a steam of cum leaked out oh his butt when I pulled out. Some guys would have very sore holes this morning..in particular a hot European guy, who got fucked heaps - including me.. he also had a large cock with two bar piercings..one at the top and one at the bottom by his balls - piercings that I have never seen in those positions before..  

Sounds like I missed a great night 😞 sadly I had a prior engagement that had absolutely nothing to do with sex, cock or cum.

• 2 months later...

It’s sad when sex on premises venues close.  There is a market demand for these types of places, and when men feel comfortable and safe to reconnect, I hope you go to your local club.  These are businesses that need our support, and if we don’t use them, they will be gone.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1