NÜD Party at Club 80

Guest DxL

Guest takingdeepanal
2 hours ago, tandersonxxx said:

Damn. Let's hope they find one for when this situation is over, the gays will be out in force for fuckfests galore.

On 5/22/2020 at 12:43 AM, NastyRigPig said:

It’s sad when sex on premises venues close.  There is a market demand for these types of places, and when men feel comfortable and safe to reconnect, I hope you go to your local club.  These are businesses that need our support, and if we don’t use them, they will be gone.  

There's another one - but it's not even 1/5 as good ...

Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

It’s sad that this has happened ... and due to lockdown we weren’t able to have one big final party ... I had some amazing experiences there and look forward to finding somewhere new to explore and do the same 

Guest takingdeepanal
On 5/29/2020 at 2:46 PM, Anonass said:

Wet on Wellington will be the place.  Was already a great place to get loads especially Sunday afternoons.

It'll have to be (unless a new venue is built) - Subway doesn't cut it.

6 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

It'll have to be (unless a new venue is built) - Subway doesn't cut it.

Yep it doesn't. Sad that 80 is no more. Took thousands of loads there.

Guest Ausbttmnboiraw

I had my bday there one year.. mates placed me in a sling and I wouldn’t be able to count how many guys fucked me and bred me that night... going to miss it 

So sad to see it close. Only discovered it for myself late last year and cursed all my prior wasted visits to Melbourne which hadn’t included Club 80. Visited Nud night - wow what a place, up there with Berlin’s Lab.oratory in my book. Also visited on a regular night, and while not as good as Nud night, took enough loads to make it a memorable night. 

• Like 1

The shitty thing is alot of times its not that guys don't go to the baths its the greedy landlords jack the rent sky high and the bathhouse can no longer afford to operate there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1