Loading up in Paris.

LoadMyHoleSF

Had my first night in Paris of what I'm calling my tour to be a whore. First stop was Mec Zone,  advertised as a small local bar with a dark room in the basement. Not much of a crowd  but as long as they were willing to fuck my ass I didn't care who it was. Ordered a beer and then went down in the dark room where one guy who'd been checking me out  followed me down the stairs. I immediately pulled down my shorts to show the leather jockstrap that I was wearing and to show that I was available.  He came over he felt up my ass, stick his finger in my hole, and then ate me out but it didn't progress beyond that. That seem to be the general theme so after about an hour I decided to move on. 

Mensch.... immediately upon entering this bar I knew things would be much better… The bartender who was hot and naked  with a great Prince Albert informed me that some Americans get nervous when they come here because of the naked policy. I told him I had no problem with that  and that I came here to participate so I quickly stripped down to my jockstrap. Got my beer and then headed downstairs to the darkroom and play space area.  More of a crowd and this crowd was ready to play. The theme was leather night but most people were pretty naked.  While walking around I could feel the eyes on me and I knew things were going to happen. An older gentleman with an average dick size was following me so I leaned over a fuck bench and stuck up my ass in his direction.  I've learned the value of that first fuck as it encourages others to follow. Which is what happened that night he entered started going at it and within five minutes shot his load in me pushing it in as far as he could. In rapid succession, five more tops followed with several more loads. I had no idea who was fucking me which I always find exhilarating.  I love just being used like that. 

After that nice little train… I spent the remainder of the evening walking around and having repeats as the crowd did not get really any bigger. Had some time in a sling with a nice couple from Paris.  Altogether a great time! 

The bar closed and being the horny asshole that I am… I wanted more dick up my ass. I get to the point where I feel insatiable...just want more and more. Headed to Krash bar  because they stayed open until five and have a dark room. Same procedure… Got the beer and immediately headed downstairs.  Mostly drunk and horny guys at this point wanting to fuck but unfortunately too drunk to get hard.  Had a couple of good pounding sessions  from two African guys  Who got me in a booth and had their way with me. They took turns using both of my holes… I'll be sucking one off and the other one would be pounding my hole. One of the Africans had a nice 10 inch dick that I could fit in my hole but not in my mouth. He was merciless in his pounding. They both got off degrading me…slapping my head, shoving on my back to arch further,  and showing no regard for my hole except what pleased them. 

Staggered out into the dawn with cum dripping down my leg and walked back to my hotel.

this is my first load post… Let me know if it's too long, what you think, or if you'd like me to continue writing about my trip...thank you. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 16

Hey guys! Thanks for the responses. I was in Paris for three nights  and each night got better as I knew the right places to go to. The bars with the sleazy downstairs where condoms weren't even discussed.  Each night I went out to several bars and offered my ass up to any takers.  By the end of each night I had at least 10 guys fuck me and several loads. Two of my favorites were climbing into the sling at Le Mensch and getting fucked by a hot bear right in the middle of the well light bar. He pounded my hole ruthlessly for all to see.  The other fave was heading to Krash  for those end of the night drunk horny guys. While walking around in the darkroom  I had one guy grab my ass.  Of course I stopped and push my ass towards him to show that he could have access. He immediately pushed me down on the dirty filthy floor and started going at it till he deposited his load in me 10 minutes later. Because inParis you check your clothes  when you enter bars like this, I was completely naked. My whole body and face had been pushed on the mixture of cum, piss, lube, ass juices  and Lord knows whatever else that was on the dirty floor.  I felt so cheap and used. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4