Gloryhole Etiquette

Guest PigTonight

Guest PigTonight

I fucking love gloryholes... sucking cock and then when the guy starts fucking my mouth, I take that as a sign that he wants some ass, so I back up and usually get the load, some guys run screaming for the hills though!

Curious what you think a faux paus at a Gloryhole

For me there are 2:

#1 Dick Stink.  - I can get turned on my the sweaty blue collar cock just getting off work, or a little pussy juice on a married guy... but if your cock smells like you just fucked a shitty hole or haven't showered.  At least in a Gloryhole Situation

#2 It's a fucking GLORYHOLE, the guys who try and climb through the tiny hole to see what you look like, shine a light through the hole, etc.  You're missing the point

#3 'Hey, let me come in the booth with you". No thanks, I didn't come here to have sex in an awkward closet, I came here for anonymous cock shoved through a hole in the wall

why would you think just because he's fucking your mouth he wants your ass?  That's an entirely different scenario for a straight guy. Getting sucked off is ok, fucking a dude isn't so "straight" Even me being a total queen cocksucker would find another guy to suck my dick if all of a sudden there was an asshole in the gloryhole. I go to get my dick sucked and I will fuck your mouth like a cunt.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, duroc said:

I fucking love gloryholes... sucking cock and then when the guy starts fucking my mouth, I take that as a sign that he wants some ass, so I back up and usually get the load, some guys run screaming for the hills though!

For me there are 2:

#1 Dick Stink.  - I can get turned on my the sweaty blue collar cock just getting off work, or a little pussy juice on a married guy... but if your cock smells like you just fucked a shitty hole or haven't showered.  At least in a Gloryhole Situation

#2 It's a fucking GLORYHOLE, the guys who try and climb through the tiny hole to see what you look like, shine a light through the hole, etc.  You're missing the point

#3 'Hey, let me come in the booth with you". No thanks, I didn't come here to have sex in an awkward closet, I came here for anonymous cock shoved through a hole in the wall

I just LOVE GLORYHOLE SEX and to have my cock served anonymously by a mouth of even better by a slippery wett, warm pulsating asspussy. And yes when it backes up bareback on my cock that is for me the most enjoying feeling. 

• Like 1

Guest Dickmagnet

Yes but sometimes guys can be pussies too, I've had it that when i back up my ass to the hole the guys pull away & don't want to fuck.

12 hours ago, Dickmagnet said:

Yes but sometimes guys can be pussies too, I've had it that when i back up my ass to the hole the guys pull away & don't want to fuck.

offcoarse there will be guys who will not do bareback fucking with a stranger... they do want to have sex but safe sex.

Hmm this topic got me thinking about it all.

First thing is that i only like gloryholes in public toilet stalls.  If I am at a sex venue then I prefer all my action with no walls between us.  I want to feel my hand on the back of your head as you suck my cock, or to feel my hands on your hips while I thrust into you.

IF I am at a gloryhole, and you are sucking my cock, then I would probably prefer you to just keep sucking until I shoot, but if you must back your ass onto my cock, that might be ok too, although my preference is not to fuck with a wall between us.

If you behave poorly that's your choice, just as its my choice to walk away.  Anonymous sex and being a filthy slut are no excuse for poor manners (as my dear mum used to say - not really)

• Like 1

The etiquette for the bottom boys:

If you see a sperm dripping down the walls or a big pool of it on the floor and you can't resist licking it up, only lick up half and save some for the next sperm hungry boy.

or

pick up as much of it as you can with your fingers and sperm lube your cunt with it. 

For the tops:

If you let the bottom suck on your cock or fuck him for more than just a few minutes, make sure you give him his sperm reward for a job well done. Don't tease him and leave him spermless.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I know that if you're a vers guy and you've been fucking others as well as yourself being fucked and your hole smells of a combination of lube, cum, and shit (for whatever reasons), guys around you can become super-sensitive. I say, "SHIT happens!". And I wash off in the showers of Steamworks Toronto. BB sex doesn't always mean a sterile, hospital environment. Come on, rawboyz, this is bare/natural sex! Happy Pride!

• Upvote 1

On 2017-6-22 at 3:19 AM, Read1 said:

I know that if you're a vers guy and you've been fucking others as well as yourself being fucked and your hole smells of a combination of lube, cum, and shit (for whatever reasons), guys around you can become super-sensitive. I say, "SHIT happens!". And I wash off in the showers of Steamworks Toronto. BB sex doesn't always mean a sterile, hospital environment. Come on, rawboyz, this is bare/natural sex! Happy Pride!

You are 100% correct with that...

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I love the gloryhole cubicles at my local sauna  and enjoy serving cock after cock and leaving covered in sweat and cum.

I agree that guys that want to see what you look like through the holes are kind of missing the point.  Its the thrill of anonymous sex guys. 

Also not keen on guys badgering me to come outside or let them in. I am happy in here thanks.

If a guy starts to properly face fuck me through the gloryhole, i will generally offer up my bare pussy for use, if they don't want to, fine i will suck them until i get their load. Sometimes I will just leave my pussyagainst the hole and mouth open at the opposite gloryhole and wait.

Cool topic.

On 6/15/2017 at 12:54 PM, Guest PigTonight said:

For me there are 2:

Hmm, i count 3?

#1, but i'd modify it to "stink in general."  Honestly, if a cock comes through a GH, it's going into my mouth or hole, stink or not. my only exception to sucking it the smell of shit, but you can fuck me with any cock.  For me, the worst "stink" is bad breath. As a bottom, i prefer my penis not get penetrative attention, but i've let a fellow cocksucker have it out of love and understanding for his need sometimes.  The smell of sex is a whole different thing, please don't wash that off.  Having said all that, i understand that some guys are highly turned on by different smells, so i qualify this is personal etiquette.

#2. Double ditto on this one.  It's a hole for a cock, not a camera. if you are concerned about looks, you're in the wrong place. 

#3. i confess i've changed over time on this one. i've evolved. When i was younger, i wasn't a hungry cock sucker, i was ideally a pussy for breeding, sucking was foreplay. Now, it's more about what the Top wants, and if He wants a bj only, i'm on it.  The key word is "hungry."  Usually, when i start in on sucking a cock, i get hungrier and hungrier, especially if i sense the pleasure of my Top. i can get kinda voracious and the wall becomes an impediment to me pleasuring the guy and getting every millimeter of His cock. i also love to cup and caress a Tops balls while sucking Him, and that isn't always possible with a GH, so sometimes i do want a guy to come into my booth when it gets intense.

On 7/16/2019 at 5:14 AM, Davidc said:

I’ll pull my cock away and when the bottom looks through the hole to see where it’s gone I’ll indicate with my fingers that he needs to turn around 

i so appreciate this, thank You for being a communicator.  

i do realize that some guys are not as tuned in when doing GH sex though, that may be why they are there. They may be shy or new and not have a clue.  i try to sense the guy on the other side, but that is hit and miss, none of us read minds.  i'd say about 85% of the guys i start with sucking get offered my ass. i confess i have become more bold about that. i don't think it's improper to just slide it into my ass without asking. i don't think it's any more accurate to assume a guy just wants a bj if he puts his cock through a GH than to assume he wants to breed. i think it's safe to assume he wants his cock pleasured.  If a guy pulls back when i offer my ass, i honor that and resume sucking, but at least half the time, they stay in my ass and breed it. Some are obviously surprised, but when they stay, they obviously like it, even if it wasn't what they expected. 

Not fond of teasers. Guys who just tease you with their cock, but have no intention of giving it to you. The worst offense though is guys who pull out when they cum. Holy fuck, that is awful. To me that denigrates the whole act of connecting for both guys.