Sign in to follow this  

bbcbreeder    8

Is it special or a problem the fact that I can cum inside someone multiple times (3, 4 times). Is it a good thing or a time consuming. Ask this because somebody I was with complained about it.

Cwmslutbb    52

I can cum several times, but I always thought everyone could ...I'm a bottom though and guys who fuck me don't like me having one orgasm, never mind 3 +

FatFuckPigMA    149

It's one thing coming a few times on occasion...my adult record is six...but there are men who can cum every few minutes and 10 or more times during a session.  It's quite rare, out of a several thousand sucks and fucks I've encountered such men only three or four times.

Though I do envy these guys, I also feel a bit bad for them.  They are so relentlessly horny all the time they don't seem to accomplish much with their lives.

Edited by FatFuckPigMA

wuffstuff    44

4 or so times per sesh average. Happy with 1 if it's a goodun and doing my second degree now. Trust me a solid sex drive dont hurt shit

tranny-trixie    121

No its not a bad thing. I love meeting heavy cummers so my warm hole get flooded with slimey sperms. You can fuck me till your empty. X

beanna    101

as a bottom I never cum,but just love it when my user cums more than once,the more juice pumped in the better for all,i let him take as long as he wants to gratify himself

MuscledHorse    423

as any pig bottomlike me will tell you, being able to cum multiple times is a gift from the Se Gods. I have 2 guys that breed me that can do that and they just ride and use me til we are exhausted. One is local and he can pump 6 or 7 loads in me over 2 hours of mating and it is heaven.

Cwmslutbb    52
On 17/06/2017 at 5:53 AM, FatFuckPigMA said:

It's one thing coming a few times on occasion...my adult record is six...but there are men who can cum every few minutes and 10 or more times during a session.  It's quite rare, out of a several thousand sucks and fucks I've encountered such men only three or four times.

Though I do envy these guys, I also feel a bit bad for them.  They are so relentlessly horny all the time they don't seem to accomplish much with their lives.

Taking every drop of cum I can get is not only my purpose, but my strongest desire.   Heavy cummers, multiple summers, multiple cocks....whatever....as long as it ends up with more of that creamy goodness flooding my hole.