Being a total faggot bottom bitch and masculinity

CallMeSir

9 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

The only thing I can say about this, or about the followers of any fad or fashion, is that those of us who remain true to what we actually are will distinguish ourselves from them over time and become the standard that others seek to emulate, and the genuine article that discriminating men seek.

Yeah... no. That time has passed. If "tops" say they like kink or taboo and want to talk dirty and they don't know basic communication according to some sort of role, then somethings wrong and its time to just stop. And thats just stupid online chat and app messaging. Niche websites and forums that were hubs for authentic sub/dom, slave/master, sex pig adoptions completely faded away too. Sooo yeah. I already took a massive mental toll on myself just by feming myself to sexually complement masculinity, normalizing things that would probably happen to me as my owner/master challenging me which would really be abuse, and even experimented with drugs for just in case he likes pnp bottoms and not even have anything to show for it. Dedicating to this any longer would put me on psych meds. Plus I put in too much work to just be owned by some m4m sex fiend doing roleplay and saying "switch now cause I said so faggot". Like, no... I'm not that desperate to reduce my standards for that sort of oppressive partnership. Doing NSA and sucking 439 cocks a night won't help either. So completely stopping while I'm ahead, trying to fully un-fem myself hopefully without therapy, and stop having sex with men and not going to m4m type forums/websites is the best thing to do.  

6 minutes ago, BottomKink said:

Yeah... no. That time has passed. If "tops" say they like kink or taboo and want to talk dirty and they don't know basic communication according to some sort of role, then somethings wrong and its time to just stop. And thats just stupid online chat and app messaging. Niche websites and forums that were hubs for authentic sub/dom, slave/master, sex pig adoptions completely faded away too. Sooo yeah. I already took a massive mental toll on myself just by feming myself to sexually complement masculinity, normalizing things that would probably happen to me as my owner/master challenging me which would really be abuse, and even experimented with drugs for just in case he likes pnp bottoms and not even have anything to show for it. Dedicating to this any longer would put me on psych meds. Plus I put in too much work to just be owned by some m4m sex fiend doing roleplay and saying "switch now cause I said so faggot". Like, no... I'm not that desperate to reduce my standards for that sort of oppressive partnership. Doing NSA and sucking 439 cocks a night won't help either. So completely stopping while I'm ahead, trying to fully un-fem myself hopefully without therapy, and stop having sex with men and not going to m4m type forums/websites is the best thing to do.  

I think you're just making my point for me. It sounds as though you've worn yourself our trying to keep up with trends and you're just now realizing that the only way to live is to stick with who you actually are. Maybe for you, that time is only just starting.

I'm a sub bottom with a long list of kink experience. I started late, but I've been at it for 15 solid years, never changing who I am for anybody. I never have to ask anyone to fuck me; I just put myself out there the way I am, and it happens. A lot. The rest of the male world could decide to dye their cocks green and I still wouldn't change the way I am. Frankly, trying to become something for somebody else is too damn much trouble. If one guy doesn't want my ass the way it is, another one will. You just can't make yourself crazy over the one that doesn't. That's the way of things.

• 3 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

My demeanor is  str8 -acting, I am not overly macho, but do identify with being a man. When hook up with another man and bottom, I feel its for the sexual gratification and enjoying the experience, and nothing to do with how I identify.

Guest GoneFishing
9 minutes ago, BiTakenItBare said:

My demeanor is  str8 -acting, I am not overly macho, but do identify with being a man. When hook up with another man and bottom, I feel its for the sexual gratification and enjoying the experience, and nothing to do with how I identify.

Amen !

Guest GoneFishing
On 6/19/2017 at 9:56 AM, CallMeSir said:

Being a total faggot bottom bitch with an insatiable cunt doesn't mean a guy isn't masculine. I have always said that it takes a real man to completely give up his pussy/cunt to another man.  I have been in a number of gangbang situations where the bottom's demeanor becomes more masculine with the more loads he takes. Having all of that testosterone in him makes him one manly cum receptacle. 

That’s right ! A man taking cock after  cock has to get more aggressive to let the other tops know it’s ok to get rough and Fuck harder.  My lines are “harder -rougher -go deeper - I won’t break- hit that second chamber” all crescendos into massive orgasims and deep loads!

Edited by GoneFishing

I love bottoming and taking as many loads as I can and get extremely aggressive for more dick when I get going. I’m masculine and believe in men being men and fucking each other to get what a man needs. That’s the best part of being a piggy slut is that you get to be with other MEN and be testasterone driven for each other like two hungry animals. 

• Upvote 1

The way I operate, my trademark is that I don't flinch! It's tight alright, too tight for some of my jaded slut-mentors who tell me to 'loosen it up!' but a buck with a fat cock can typically slide it right in without me getting all girly and complaining. I guess that goes together?! My man still has troubles taking some over-sized cocks and as he breaks out into a cold sweat, He sees me anxiously on the side-lines and graciously STEPS ASIDE and tells the bro "Don't worry - my man will take it!!" And on I go with my 'man-pussy' yearning for the raw cock! Typically the top lays back first and I get on like a fiendish villain and hog the tool, SPIT-LUBED, and balls-deep and ride it aggressively like I robbed the bank! YEE-HAW cowboy-style, no saddle, no inhibitions! Sometimes until I overdo it and dude motions he wants it another way, from behind or with me spreading my legs... dare him to make me flinch! Ain't happening! And he can feel me milking his shaft with my prehensile, well-trained 'cunt-muscles' as he gets throbbing and pumping... the JOB of a good cum-dumpster is to give hot feedback and WORK with it and not just lay there like a bitch-hole.

Pretty awesome hah? For a guy who once was all about safe sex (well keeping bare to a minimum) and who usually topped?! There are several CHAMPS in the local BB-scene who get more ass than anybody I know. Either because of their popular looks or because they organize the local sex-parties. Having them tell me 'you are the best fuck' and CUMING back for more and us joking about them giving me TOP MARKS on YELP for 'raw cum-dumpster' is pretty awesome! I'm noticing some of their friends suddenly flocking to me with friend requests on Facebook so I guess the WORD IS OUT! It would have shamed me to no end to be known as a BOTTOM, the lesser of the gay species as some in the sub-culture make it sound. But truth is, when you look and (by nature) fall into the top-niche... BUT... you are an aggressive raw-rider, you become a hot commodity! It's all about 'finding your market niche', one you enjoy and feel comfortable with...

And you save yourself for an occasional 'plot twist' and MIX IT UP! Well at least I DID, last month when I pitched myself as a catcher (lol) to a dude hunkier and cockier than me, with more tats and a bigger 'reputation' in the scene. Total unapologetic poz bareback slut, RELISHES it! That turned me on so much that I fucked him instead! And he rode my cock hard! No complaints about my Prince Albert either!

My ultimate fantasy would be me getting topped by slutty cum-dumpster stud (probably in Atlanta) who is dripping with seed from his night's tally, and casually uses the sloppy anon jizz for lube on my hole... as I verbally encourage his promiscuous bareback life-style... 

And pledge to 'keep your seed to full absorption' as I do with all my bros...

• Like 1

It is believed that only a woman should want to be penetrated.  Therefore, any man who wants to be entered, is fem.  Unfortunately, that belief has "penetrated" the gay world also.

As was stated many times above, I think it takes a "real" man to accept a penis into his hole or mouth.

Our genes determine to some degree how fem or masc we appear.  We can also choose to tone down, or play up those outward appearances.

The truly sad thing is, that some extremely masc men, choose to bash the more fem guys.  I believe that if these same men were straight, they may also think women are inferior, and possibly be abusive towards them.

I am totally vers, and don't consider myself overly fem or masc.

Just my opinion.

Guest perverthomoslave

I agree that bottoming doesn't mean you're not masculine, but I am so tired of the people that shame feminine bottoms (or tops for that matter) for being feminine. Like, just let people be themselves god dammit.

not talking about you guys, just in general

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

I use to be more masculine. But now i shave my entire body and have my hair long. Like being a bitch boi or wearing panties or thongs as i am servicing a man's cock. Like being a piece of faggot pussy for a real man as i am nothing but a sub cunt.

• 4 weeks later...

I disagree, in that sex is completely defined by male and female, penis and vagina. Sex exists because of reproduction. If you want to have a man inside you, you are having a desire that is female by definition. When the man fucks and seeds you, he is using you as a female. Your lower intestine only gives him the pleasure necessary for breeding to the extent that it approximates a vagina. By penetrating you, he defines you as the female whether or not either of you likes the idea. It’s a plain fact of sexual dimorphism, not a preference that’s subject to will or whim.

It’s also not a question of demeanor. Rightly or wrongly, males with mostly female personalities can penetrate males who closely resemble normal men. But I guess a sort of sexism leads many fags to deny that they feel like girls and function as girls when it comes to sex.

Personally, I’m grateful to have my maleness defeated and nullified by the men who take me. I want them to feel dominion over my receptive body and fuck my cunt as if their seed could really put a baby in me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1