Being a total faggot bottom bitch and masculinity

CallMeSir

• 3 months later...
On 11/17/2017 at 9:18 PM, DesertChaos said:

Damn, I totally love masculine total bottoms that can take a long hard pounding without whining or complaining.   The ones that accept their role in taking all the dick I throw at their cunts.   Big time turn on.  Also, don't mind fem bottoms, but they just gotta keep their mouths shut while taking cock!   lol

im tiny n limp n hairless , basically a cunt on legs for men to breed , my hole is made for pleasuring men

• 1 month later...

I just have to say, I really like the fact that most guys here are acknowledging that being a bottom is not a "weak"/"feminine" thing. It is what you make of it for the sake of getting off.

This is something that I preach everyday. Yeah, I may have some dirty talk, however, I will always respect the guy I am with. That men can do whatever they please, and should not feel discouraged. Be a bottom, still a man. Be submissive, still a man. Wear some panties, still a man. Being gay - you're still a man. I'm not by any means preaching transphobia - however, I see too many times that men limit themselves sexually or lifestyle-wise for the sake of keeping their masculinity, or thinking anything "feminine" as "weak" and "wrong."  

Enjoy life, and fuck toxic heteronormativity.  

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 7/10/2018 at 1:02 PM, Futile2Resist said:

My demeanor is  str8 -acting, I am not overly macho, but do identify with being a man. When hook up with another man and bottom, I feel its for the sexual gratification and enjoying the experience, and nothing to do with how I identify.

I have recently discovered caging my cock. I am finding out that this has opened up alot of new feelings and thoughts. One thing, is that it really helps me define my role as the bottom. When I get that urge, and decide, I want to become another Man's bitch, The ritual of putting on my Jock-strap, and then applying the cage to my cock, allows me to emotionally transition into that feminine role as the submissive.

On 6/20/2017 at 6:09 AM, tallslenderguy said:

I like discussions like this. Heteronormative is the dominant culture, so it has pretty much defined what constitutes "masculine" and "feminine."  I'm a faggot but not a sissy. To me being a faggot just means my fucking wiring (literally) is wired to my ass and not my penis. My testosterone is in tact and gets directed towards receiving vs inserting. I think I am different than a Dom or Top, but "masculine" and "feminine" are not the only two defaults?

i love it when someone wakes up a thread that's a few years old and i re-read some of what i have written a few years ago and see how i have or have not changed.  i wrote the above response 2.5 years ago and would modify it somewhat now.  i still am not "fem" or a "sissy," but it's definitely a hot button in me when a Top or Dom naturally treats me that way.  i don't pretend to (completely) understand it, but when a Guy casually or matter of factly treats me as fem or sissy, or does something to demonstrate He sees me that way, like shave me or have me dress in panties, call my parts "pussy," etc.,  it drives me wild and puts me in heat.  And to me, that is very different than me just doing that on my own. No one even knows i am gay unless i tell them, so i am apparently not stereotypical gay, let alone "faggot,"  

i laugh and tell myself, "maybe i'm too much of a faggot to be one on my own, that i need a Man to bring it out in me, and i'm not man enough to do that."  But that is only half jest, i think there is something real to that. 

The thing i still don't relate too or buy into is the meanness that some get into. "Mean" isn't quite the word i am searching for, but more the notion of inferior.  i don't consider faggots, sissy's etc., to be inferior.  

The idea of being Topped by a all Top she-male is a definite fantasy.  i don't hate women or the qualities that are typically associated with them, but i see and feel a difference.  When i first divorced (from a marriage to a woman), i thought i might be bi, so i dated a few women and a trans person (FtM).  The women were a no go, they wanted sex, i didn't.  The trans person was also a no-go. Even though i completely accepted their identity, there was something "female" (beyond the physical) that kept me from any kind of turn on sexually, even though that person would have topped me.  On the other hand, i have no problem seeing a she-male Top as a "man', or at least possessing something (again beyond the physical) that i want and need. 

20 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I’ve taken some two dozen cocks this afternoon and god knows how many loads, and I can tell you, I feel pretty manly right now!

Fuck, more details please 🙂 that sounds fucking awesome.

6 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Cruise club in London, mate- a regular Sunday afternoon fixture 😛

Love fuck clubs like that with no limits and everyone fucks everyone. Total bb slut fest

• Upvote 1

On 8/6/2018 at 5:09 AM, FaceLoad said:

I disagree, in that sex is completely defined by male and female, penis and vagina. Sex exists because of reproduction. If you want to have a man inside you, you are having a desire that is female by definition. When the man fucks and seeds you, he is using you as a female. Your lower intestine only gives him the pleasure necessary for breeding to the extent that it approximates a vagina. By penetrating you, he defines you as the female whether or not either of you likes the idea. It’s a plain fact of sexual dimorphism, not a preference that’s subject to will or whim.

I have to disagree with your disagreement. For a guy, sex is all about stimulation of the prostate. When you rub your penis, you stimulate the prostate. If you need to piss, your full bladder puts pressure on and provides stimulation to the prostate. If you have something sliding into your ass, you are rubbing the back of the prostate. If you rub your cock while getting fucked and you need to pee, you have the trifecta of stimulation on the prostate. If, on a physical level, a guy enjoys getting fucked, it's because he receives the right amount of stimulation to the prostate to make it enjoyable. Add whatever mental/emotional/fantasy scene that turns you on, and -- voila -- you are now a bottom.  

Getting fucked has nothing to do with masculinity. It only means you are willing to use your entire body to give and receive pleasure.

I am considered masculine and like many on here have the odd fustrating situation in group situations as many think i am a top.

But what i find is when the words spreads. The big guys a faggot. .....its like a contest for some tops to see who can really fuck me up.

Good some days and others i end up in a lot of pain and real fucked up cunt.

Guest gwmcatcher
17 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I’ve taken some two dozen cocks this afternoon and god knows how many loads, and I can tell you, I feel pretty manly right now!

Sounds like SBN!  😉 can’t wait to go back!